• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tom Brady

I don't really have anything to say about that cheating, lying dirtbag, but I wanted to post something as authoritative as fox sports does.

How do you like me now?
Maybe this will make you feel a little better: The cheater got cheated out of 30 mill....LOL.....dumbass ball deflater.

I don't really have anything to say about that cheating, lying dirtbag, but I wanted to post something as authoritative as fox sports does.

How do you like me now?

Are you linking to anything…………… that maybe you forgot to link ?

Salute the nation

I thought this was gonna be about him fully embracing Marsha and the uggggg boots and beginning his transition, just like Bruce Jenner did.

You might be a few years late ?

Salute the nation

Didn't anyone else see the five foxsports posts on the boards yesterday, and they were all about Tom Brady?

How do you like me now?
I hate you.
Because you always post interesting and thought-provoking topics... and I s u c k at it.

I hate you.
Because you always post interesting and thought-provoking topics... and I s u c k at it.
I've been hated for better reasons. I've been hated for worse reasons.

Hate on, my brother. Hate on.

I've been hated for better reasons. I've been hated for worse reasons.

Hate on, my brother. Hate on.
Nah, there's no hate ...the only ones I hate can't be mentioned here in the football forum.

Did they talk about how Brady made his legacy out of cheating?
During his roast it was mentioned in a few moments. It should have been mentioned more along with his hair transplant. Those two things would have tugged at his soul. They did hit him with a few good combinations to where I think the guy will think twice before agreeing to another.

The one female roaster kicked some arse.

During his roast it was mentioned in a few moments. It should have been mentioned more along with his hair transplant. Those two things would have tugged at his soul. They did hit him with a few good combinations to where I think the guy will think twice before agreeing to another.

The one female roaster kicked some arse.
Nikki Glaser, she's an experienced roster who's done it quite a bit, and from doing so, often gets baked herself. She did fry his @ss.

https://netflixlife.com/posts/nikki...t-where-to-watch-comedy-specials-01hx727n0t95

And she tossed some grenades at Gronk too.

:pound:

By the way, I saw Harrison interviewed about playing with Brady...he couldn't have been more complementary. Yes, he did give the obligatory "Yes he cheated" but what he had to say about Brady was pretty amazing. He said he treated EVERYONE with respect and class, bar none. He said it seemed fake because he was such a nice guy and figured he'd bust him being fake eventually, but that time never came; Tom was genuinely that nice of a guy. That respectful, that caring, that down-to-earth. I really thought it was such a nice "change of pace" in today's world that someone so famous was so genuine as opposed to the

Ellen DeGeneres of the world who built a brand on being "kind" but it's all just a fake front. I'm sorry, but I like Brady. Not when he was playing against us, but other than that, he's just so admirable for the right reasons.​

By the way, I saw Harrison interviewed about playing with Brady...he couldn't have been more complementary. Yes, he did give the obligatory "Yes he cheated" but what he had to say about Brady was pretty amazing. He said he treated EVERYONE with respect and class, bar none. He said it seemed fake because he was such a nice guy and figured he'd bust him being fake eventually, but that time never came; Tom was genuinely that nice of a guy. That respectful, that caring, that down-to-earth. I really thought it was such a nice "change of pace" in today's world that someone so famous was so genuine as opposed to the

Ellen DeGeneres of the world who built a brand on being "kind" but it's all just a fake front. I'm sorry, but I like Brady. Not when he was playing against us, but other than that, he's just so admirable for the right reasons.​

Cheating …………… Yep

Salute the nation

Sounds like you are in love with the man. How fitting, and not surprised. Why not ask Bridget Moynihan how admirable your buddy is. She will give her own “obligatory, he‘s a cheater” as well.

Did you guys know that Tom Brady's dad is worth about $3.2 billion? I would venture to say that he has the richest father of any player who has ever played in the NFL. It makes me wonder if the father did not buy his way or influence the script like Lori Loughlin on a much bigger scale. Tommy Boy always wanted to be Joe Montana.

Did you guys know that Tom Brady's dad is worth about $3.2 billion? I would venture to say that he has the richest father of any player who has ever played in the NFL. It makes me wonder if the father did not buy his way or influence the script like Lori Loughlin on a much bigger scale. Tommy Boy always wanted to be Joe Montana.
SO, I'm trying to follow the logic...are you saying Mr. Brady bought every ref, GM,owner, coach in order to "fake" HIS SON'S SUCCESS? I don't think ANY amount of $ could pull that off.

Last edited:
He will never hold the level of respect in my mind that JM has.

SO, I'm trying to follow the logic...are you saying Mr. Brady bought every ref, GM,owner, coach in order to "fake" HIS SON'S SUCCESS? I don't think ANY amount of $ could pull that off.
IDK, did you see that pale athlete who ran a 5+ 40 at the combine? He goes from that to the GOAT? He headlines the Patriot dynasty after 911. The NFL turns a blind eye to cheating sheningans for years for starters. The league feels more and more scripted every year. When you've got a father with that much money it's not outside the realm of possibility that doors were opened for him to get to Michigan, "stick" with a prominent NFL franchise even as a gangly looking athlete, and then thrust as the NFL's leading leading man for 20 years after the Pats ascension after 911. You've got the convergence of massive amounds of storyline, money, personal fortune, and someone seemingly scripted to be the new Joe Montana. Can't prove it, but wouldn't be surprised either. His dad is uber-wealthy.