• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tom Brady

IDK, did you see that pale athlete who ran a 5+ 40 at the combine? He goes from that to the GOAT? He headlines the Patriot dynasty after 911. The NFL turns a blind eye to cheating sheningans for years for starters. The league feels more and more scripted every year. When you've got a father with that much money it's not outside the realm of possibility that doors were opened for him to get to Michigan, "stick" with a prominent NFL franchise even as a gangly looking athlete, and then thrust as the NFL's leading leading man for 20 years after the Pats ascension after 911. You've got the convergence of massive amounds of storyline, money, personal fortune, and someone seemingly scripted to be the new Joe Montana. Can't prove it, but wouldn't be surprised either. His dad is uber-wealthy.
I'm as open to the next conspiracies as much as anyone, but I just can't buy this one. Someone had to throw for all those yards and TDs, money can't buy them. The guy won SEVEN Super Bowls, all created from $? He won more Super Bowls than our entire franchise has won. All from tricks of his rich Dad?

I'm as open to the next conspiracies as much as anyone, but I just can't buy this one. Someone had to throw for all those yards and TDs, money can't buy them. The guy won SEVEN Super Bowls, all created from $? He won more Super Bowls than our entire franchise has won. All from tricks of his rich Dad?
Not saying he didn't more than capitalize when he got there. But money does buy at the very least access and opportunity in our world. It's not like this kid came out of Potrero Hill. What are the odds that the GOAT QB would have the wealthiest father of any NFLer who ever played. His dad has same net worth as MJ. MJ couldn't buy his sons into the league you will say, and that's true. But LBJ is trying! So, maybe it's a combination of wealth and access and the NFL creating new legends after Montana, Elway, and Marino aged out. They created the new Joe Montana by way of Spygate and Adam V. TB simply won the role of the hero lol.

Throw away a minimum of 4 SBs if you take out the cheating and league favoritism. With that gone, his opportunities would be way less and probably only in the NFL for 12-15 years. Add in the non-drug testing & TB12 kool-aid, paying the deflatenator, destroying his phone just before interrogation, moving in with OC at tampon-bay (illegal for contact player / coaches),

Your designated hero

Great guy after the fact………… Yep

Salute the nation

Throw away a minimum of 4 SBs if you take out the cheating and league favoritism. With that gone, his opportunities would be way less and probably only in the NFL for 12-15 years. Add in the non-drug testing & TB12 kool-aid, paying the deflatenator, destroying his phone just before interrogation, moving in with OC at tampon-bay (illegal for contact player / coaches),

Your designated hero

Great guy after the fact………… Yep

Salute the nation
Don’t forget Al Riveron officiating favoritism!!! He has received more flag induced 1st downs than anyone else!!

Don’t forget Al Riveron officiating favoritism!!! He has received more flag induced 1st downs than anyone else!!

Fully agree Ike, there are so many things that contributed to what people call "his greatness", taken away he would be average or even less.

I've said it before and here it is again

" show me the percentage of his Honest Abe and the percentage of his cheating basstard, and I'll give those percentages of due respect to each"

No one seems to be able to answer this question----- " If he was so talented, why the resort to cheating? "

I'll just stick with my STEELERS and their upstanding history.

Salute the nation

Isn't he the guy that divorced his supermodel wife and now bangs a twentysomething goth chick. I think I saw that dude on TMZ.

Fully agree Ike, there are so many things that contributed to what people call "his greatness", taken away he would be average or even less.

I've said it before and here it is again

" show me the percentage of his Honest Abe and the percentage of his cheating basstard, and I'll give those percentages of due respect to each"

No one seems to be able to answer this question----- " If he was so talented, why the resort to cheating? "

I'll just stick with my STEELERS and their upstanding history.

Salute the nation
Right. Very good QB, made the goat by agenda and cheating. The Steelers just happened to have a great team at the time, so we were very often the one getting screwed out of trophies.

Screw goodall.

Did you guys know that Tom Brady's dad is worth about $3.2 billion? I would venture to say that he has the richest father of any player who has ever played in the NFL. It makes me wonder if the father did not buy his way or influence the script like Lori Loughlin on a much bigger scale. Tommy Boy always wanted to be Joe Montana.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but estimates of his dad's worth are from 3 to 20 million. He sold insurance for 8 years in the late 60s then started his own insurance firm. Oh, and f**k cheating Marcia Brady.

hes probably buddies with Tomlin and Tomlin let him win....

Sorry to burst your bubble, but estimates of his dad's worth are from 3 to 20 million. He sold insurance for 8 years in the late 60s then started his own insurance firm. Oh, and f**k cheating Marcia Brady.
Wow, $3.2 BILLION IS over 3,000 MILLION. A pretty massive difference between $3-20 mill.

I don't really have anything to say about that cheating, lying dirtbag, but I wanted to post something as authoritative as fox sports does.

How do you like me now?
?????? Come on man......this is a horrible post without a link or a bit more meat to it. Help everyone out that isn't on in the in.....😳

**** Brady. **** The Pats****** and **** Goodell.......and if you want add in the Rooney family for letting the league sweep everything under the rug for the betterment of the league have at it.....I will. The Rooney's did us wrong all for the $$$$$.

?????? Come on man......this is a horrible post without a link or a bit more meat to it. Help everyone out that isn't on in the in.....😳
When I posted this, Fox Sports had put up three threads about TB that morning. I just wanted to be considered a sports authority on their level.

**** Brady. **** The Pats****** and **** Goodell.......and if you want add in the Rooney family for letting the league sweep everything under the rug for the betterment of the league have at it.....I will. The Rooney's did us wrong all for the $$$$$.
I listened to Brady on Cowherd today; he still answers everything question perfectly. You can hate him if you chose to, but the guy is perfection in almost every way.

I listened to Brady on Cowherd today; he still answers everything question perfectly. You can hate him if you chose to, but the guy is perfection in almost every way.
Worst kind of Steelers fan hate on everything Steelers and in the meantime suck off lady.

SMH

Gay...Not that there's anything wrong with it.
I'm not going to belittle you for assessing gay attributes were there weren't any. You do you, whatever preference that is as long as you don't hurt others.

You forgot how perfect Heath Evans was to you.....

I'm not going to belittle you for assessing gay attributes were there weren't any. You do you, whatever preference that is as long as you don't hurt others.
it's probably the most homosexual comment I've ever read in this forum dude, I'm sorry, but it's true. And I've been here a long while. If there weren't any attributes of that kind then I'm sorry for reading it the wrong way. But it's how it looks

it's probably the most homosexual comment I've ever read in this forum dude, I'm sorry, but it's true. And I've been here a long while. If there weren't any attributes of that kind then I'm sorry for reading it the wrong way. But it's how it looks
I'm not gonna rip you for racing to making it gay when it wasn't. You just do you, whatever that is. So what if you can't stop yourself from making something gay that wasn't? That's all on you and nothing to be ashamed about. Diversity is a good thing, even at SN.com.

Did you guys know that Tom Brady's dad is worth about $3.2 billion? I would venture to say that he has the richest father of any player who has ever played in the NFL. It makes me wonder if the father did not buy his way or influence the script like Lori Loughlin on a much bigger scale. Tommy Boy always wanted to be Joe Montana.
Go look up our OC's dad net worth....