• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tom Brady

Except for that complete lack of integrity thing he suffers from.

No kidding. Boy we've gone over this stuff so many times for decades. Then the noble shield defenders come in and proclaim nothing to see here.

People have short memories. I certainly wish I could erase **** that serves me no purpose remembering. It sucks.

What's even worse is the Steelers still lost to them when the recent pats*** team was absolute ******* trash. So I can't even have tiny splashes of atonement.

Jesse James cemented my permanently pissed off position.

"My love is vengeance that's never free" .

So **** Tom Brady,the pats***,bill billiecheat and Ernie Adams.

No kidding. Boy we've gone over this stuff so many times for decades. Then the noble shield defenders come in and proclaim nothing to see here.

People have short memories. I certainly wish I could erase **** that serves me no purpose remembering. It sucks.

What's even worse is the Steelers still lost to them when the recent pats*** team was absolute ******* trash. So I can't even have tiny splashes of atonement.

And Hand Job Bob Krapft.

This is a great interview with Brady. First, his approach (along with QBs like Manning and Brees, etc.) is why they were so great. He talks about his development and you think Tomlin put Matt Canada in charge of developing Kenny Pickett. Do you think this level of detail was covered from either Canada or Pickett during those two years? Not a chance. Also, the importance of knowing a defense really puts the importance of the Patriots cheating into perspective.

All this and add in the

RED
HOT
POKER
twice X thrice + 15 X 138

don’t forget the MAS-hole fans get their’s as well. No sparing anyone, men / women / & child…… don’t ****-ing care how they identify.

Salute the nation

The general Steeler fan hatred for Brady is embarrassing. Shows real poor sportsmanship. Like Browns fan, hate to say it.

The general Steeler fan hatred for Brady is embarrassing. Shows real poor sportsmanship. Like Browns fan, hate to say it.
Go be a cheater fan then you know where the door is.

That's **** ing horse ****. Your general ignorance and stupidity is legendary. Hate to say it, but you're gullible and easily misled.

Go be a cheater fan then you know where the door is.
This guy is talking about sportsmanship and in regards to the pats*****. ..hahaha. They had to be the shittest sportsmen I've ever seen. Total tools when they won and cunts who ran off the field when they lost. **** them.

This guy is talking about sportsmanship and in regards to the pats*****. ..hahaha. They had to be the shittest sportsmen I've ever seen. Total tools when they won and cunts who ran off the field when they lost. **** them.
Quiet as a church mouse before their cheating legacy and back to that again. Yeah they were horrible in that category for sure.

That's **** ing horse ****. Your general ignorance and stupidity is legendary. Hate to say it, but you're gullible and easily misled.
That's fine, just keep your knuckle-dragging mindset going, no reason to show even a modicum of class or wisdom. Howl at the moon, froth at the mouth - show zero class. How noble.

Those who choose to illustrate class and nobility do so even when the opponent does not. It comes with the territory. You wouldn't understand.

Those who choose to illustrate class and nobility do so even when the opponent does not. It comes with the territory. You wouldn't understand.
You are talking out of your ***. They cheated people for years. They deserve nothing but ridicule and venom.

You are talking out of your ***. They cheated people for years. They deserve nothing but ridicule and venom.
Those who choose to illustrate class and nobility do so even when the opponent does not.

Eat a dick. A bag of them. Noble..hahahaha. You're ******* full of yourself.
That's fine, just keep your knuckle-dragging mindset going, no reason to show even a modicum of class or wisdom. Howl at the moon, froth at the mouth - show zero class. How noble.

Blah blah blah..You done? Let me brush off each shoulder. You don't know me from Adam, yet you take up for zero class people who are neither good sportsmen,noble or classy.

You buy fools gold and cherish it, it's still damn near worthless iron pyrite. That's the pats***** dynasty.

It will never be gold. Ever.

Nothing classy about your habitual knock on players and HC. Don’t be a hypocrite.

Nothing classy about your habitual knock on players and HC. Don’t be a hypocrite.
At least our HC didn't cheat teams any way he possibly could and did it for damn near his entire tenure.Takes A LOT of balls to stick up for that crew.

I'll stick up for Tomlin anyday over those *****.

Nobody likes a dishonorable cheat.

Sorry Coach, or Lloyd or whomever you are, that is a lame comment. I guess you really do think you're better than us. I have been classy towards you, and I will continue to be so.. Heck, I was classy to Tibs, too. It got me nowhere. Hearing comments like that is really hard to believe. Sorry.

Not sorry.