• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tone it down

I highly doubt the guy with 15k posts is gonna stop starting threads. Besides I didn't say anything about it. The point is to stop being ****** people to each other. Argue like adults.

What is this "adulting" you speak of?

How is your business going Ron. Not something I could do but I salute you.

Actually I'm unemployed at the moment. After my internship was over I had surgery on one thumb then the other for arthritis. I'm good enough now to work. Had an interview on Monday.
It's not that bad. They don't really wake up and chase you around. I tie their shoelaces together just to be safe.

And vote democrat.

Grandma was a loyal Republican until the day she died. After that she voted Democrat.

I don't post too much in here. Just the occasional jab here and there. And I fully expect a jab in return. And then I move on. I don't go for this ongoing feud ****. I mean one minute I want to give tibs a smack with a rolled up newspaper and the next minute he seems like the only guy making any sense.

Sounds good, grilled with cheese and bacon. Wait am I allowed to say bacon? Is that offensive?

Mmm turkey, cheese and bacon. Toasted bread. Tabasco sauce. Yes!

Bacon shouldn't be offensive around these parts btw

While I think Tibs' opinions are way off base most of the time, I don't think he's a bad guy. Usually people can have heated, but reasonable discussions with him. Elfie? I have no use for him/her/it. Pathological liar, not worth the time.

Same to you my master and Lord, you who own me and buttfuck my idiotic, tiny, puny, shriveled, embarrassingly lacking arguments, stemming from my diseased, STD-riddled brain.

I know, elfie, I know. It hurts for you to have me intellectually rape you, time after time after time after time after time ...

You are the most reviled, hated person ever on Steeler Nation. Everything you are is corrupt and diseased.

And THAT is me taking it down a notch.

I know, elfie, I know. It hurts for you to have me intellectually rape you, time after time after time after time after time ...

You are the most reviled, hated person ever on Steeler Nation. Everything you are is corrupt and diseased.

And THAT is me taking it down a notch.

It's a special kind of ****** up to keep returning to a place where pretty much everyone except Tibs despises you. The Elftard clearly loves punishment. It probably trained it's animals in BDSM.

Turkey is racist.
Smoked turkey is racist
Swiss is racist.
Indeed, 'black pepper' is racist.
Mayo is racist.
Cuban water bread, for sure, is racist

So is white bread racist,
And Polish Sausage

And especially "The Polish Boy" sandwich which is demeaning to blacks living in Poland.
In case no one has ever heard of a Polish Boy
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=the+polish+boy+sandwich&spf=1500557641902

And brown bag lunch.
http://newsfeed.time.com/2013/08/06/dont-call-it-a-brown-bag-lunch-seattle-frowns-on-popular-term/

Its a mess out there. Thank God we have liberals out there working to clean it up.

Last edited: