• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Too White

Not hearing a whole lot about this story from the media. Can you imagine how much of this you'd see if the word white was replaced with black?

If you are a white, straight Christian male, you are part of the problem... and you are racist, sexist and oppressive.

Lmob0621;2171[B said:
]If you are a white, straight Christian male, you are part of the problem[/B]... and you are racist, sexist and oppressive.

Most here know my lean toward the right and my love of 'Fred', who speaks the truth in a painfully explicit prose.
Here's Fred's take on that problem....

http://fredoneverything.net/Sowell.shtml

Most here know my lean toward the right and my love of 'Fred', who speaks the truth in a painfully explicit prose.
Here's Fred's take on that problem....

http://fredoneverything.net/Sowell.shtml

Interesting read, Uncle Chip.

I can't say that I "lived" in the ghetto - ever; nor, do I think that anyone (white/yellow/brown or black) has put something in my Kool-Aid. Do I believe that there is or was a plan of genocide on African Americans? I'm not sure, but, I do care either. Does that make me hate my fellow black man? No. Unlike Fred, I think the world has a better chance at "integration" instead of segregation.

"Why can't we all just get along?"

I can't say that I "lived" in the ghetto - ever; nor, do I think that anyone (white/yellow/brown or black) has put something in my Kool-Aid. Do I believe that there is or was a plan of genocide on African Americans? I'm not sure, but, I do care either. Does that make me hate my fellow black man? No. Unlike Fred, I think the world has a better chance at "integration" instead of segregation.

I agree for the most part Kev but the position that Fred (IMO) puts out there is, should we be mandated to do do what we have no real desire to do. To his point, where do people go and what path do they follow when given a choice. If I had to pick a paragraph that best represented his view, it would not be anything to do with purported genocide but rather the real life differences that are seldom addressed.

"If you look at what people do instead of what they say, you will note that the races do not want to associate, and indeed don’t much like each other. For example in Washington, where I lived for many years, the races coexisted in compulsory amity at work but then went to separate neighborhoods, bars, and restaurants. When blacks wearied of the (black, actually) violence of the city, they moved to Prince Georges County in Maryland, heavily black; whites went to Fairfax Country, Virginia, almost all white. Black kids in white universities want black-only fraternities and living quarters. When whites threaten by gentrification to become a majority in black regions, like Washington itself, blacks hate it."

"Maybe a little less togetherness would better preserve the peace."

Not saying that either segregation or integration is the exclusive goal, but maybe less forced structure toward either may be better received by all. Fred also says....

"As a white man, I want my children to go to a culturally white school, meaning one that stresses real academics, requires good English and what I regard as civilized dress, and demands good comportment. No social promotion, affirmative action, or toleration of seriously bad behavior. Such blacks students as chose to meet these standards would be welcome--but they would have to meet them."

I can say for a fact that you and your children would have no problem, in fact they would probably excel in those circumstances. I can also say from experience, that not all blacks could..or would even want to try.

Last edited:
Not hearing a whole lot about this story from the media. Can you imagine how much of this you'd see if the word white was replaced with black?

Probably because it's West Washington University which no one ever heard of before and no one gives a **** about it. Unfortunately it's going on at every university from Harvard on down, they're just not talking about it. All colleges are actively seeking "diversity". If you're black or Hispanic and have reasonably decent grades and test scores, you can get in anywhere, over far more qualified white kids. We've seen it happen over and over again the last 4 years. And we aren't talking poor or disadvantaged kids, we are talking the children of lawyers and doctors and executives. But as long as they're black or of some sort of Hispanic descent, even on one side of the family, that's all that matters to colleges in the name of "diversity".

Of course if you're Asian you're screwed, you'll need to be just about perfect.

I'm so ******* glad I only have another 25 or so years to live.

Is there any particular reason this thread was revisited after originally posted in 2014? Ancient history at this point.

But the problem is that liberals try to keep groups apart. It started years ago by insisting that nobody be required to learn English. What better way to keep a group of people fragmented than by encouraging them to not learn the language spoken by the vast majority?

Back in the heyday of immigration, the immigrants who came were eager to learn English. Maybe not the older ones but they certainly wanted their kids learning English and becoming Americans

The push for multi-culturalism is just a way to keep people down. The central lie is that it is keeping people in touch with their heritage and not FORCING them to assimilate. Look at groups like the Italians, Irish, and Chinese. They all came in huge numbers, adapted to become Americans but still kept their own traditions.

Now you have people on campuses complaining about "cultural appropriation". So now if you are a white person who likes Jazz, you are guilty of trying to appropriate black culture and should stop.

Everything is geared towards causing divisions in society. Democrats are the worst racists there are. I mean the eletist Dems who run the show not the low information rank and file.

Is there any particular reason this thread was revisited after originally posted in 2014? Ancient history at this point.

I didn't even notice that. Was all happy that EdReed4Prez was back, lol. Nice guy for a Raven's fan.

White guilt. Its ageless.

But some of us need to be constantly reminded of it or we'll forget.

Last edited: