• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Too White

Is there any particular reason this thread was revisited after originally posted in 2014? Ancient history at this point.

Yet a lot of people refer to slavery as still an important issue for America.

And Muslims treat the Crusades as if they happened last week.

Yeesh on dredging up history.
I was excited to see ER4P, Vincent and Farva all back posting: blast from the past!!

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Reactions: MTC
Yet a lot of people refer to slavery as still an important issue for America.

And Muslims treat the Crusades as if they happened last week.

Its equally or even more so the white guilt liberals who treat the Crusades as if they happened last week,
Those aholes are the only ones I ever hear it from anyway.

A lot of people use slavery as an excuse.

I feel no guilt. I paid my dues and helped others along the way.

My ancestors were in Italy and Sweden at the time and came here in 1895 at the earliest.

My ancestors were from Ireland. I somehow think they weren't basking in their white privilege when they got here. In keeping in touch with my Irish roots, I will respectfully decline my white guilt card and will instead choose to live guilt free for the things I have worked to achieve on my own merits. Thanks for the opportunity though!

Last edited:
Its okay to be racist against white folks.

Shouldn't they worry more about getting any qualified student that applies and gets in a quality education than they do about that students ethnic background?

That's racist