• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trade Idea

The guy who wanted to draft Lee Suggs and Dave Ragone in the first round and told everyone that JJ Watt would be a bust. 😂👍
He would be the first to admit that he got it wrong. Without going on some childish name calling vendetta . Or when he was right,rubbing it in people’s faces.

Remember what I said….going through life angry is not good for the ticker. Always seeking confrontation Is not a good sign.

Have you considered my advice to seek therapy yet? I know it probably isn’t easy, but The first step is always the hardest.
You can do it Fordy. We’re all pulling for you.

He would be the first to admit that he got it wrong. Without going on some childish name calling vendetta . Or when he was right,rubbing it in people’s faces.

Remember what I said….going through life angry is not good for the ticker. Always seeking confrontation Is not a good sign.

Have you considered my advice to seek therapy yet? I know it probably isn’t easy, but The first step is always the hardest.

I always want to help those in need. I’d never wish bad on anyone but sometimes that first step is the hardest, yet the most important.

Salute the nation

Large amounts of bacon helps.

You should order the 6lb’r slice, that’s one slice.

When I first got the LS10, I’d give anyone (with pre-approved certifications) who ordered and ate the entire slice, the keys so they could take her for one lap (23mile 1/2 pavement / 1/2 gravel with 5 barrel role jumps along the way.)

Salute the nation

When I first got the LS10, I’d give anyone (with pre-approved certifications) who ordered and ate the entire slice, the keys so they could take her for one lap (23mile 1/2 pavement / 1/2 gravel with 5 barrel role jumps along the way.)

Salute the nation
found a replacement for the LS10
img.axd

What in the name of Shelby is that ?
2023 Meco P4 Electric Cart
DescriptionS/N: P420462 ODOM: 0 COLOUR: White/Grey Rated motor voltage: 60V - Motor power: 1000W - Tire specification: 400-10 - Sits 4 people - Rated weight: 600kg - Maximum speed: 36 km/h - Backup camera - Roof Rack - Bluetooth/USB sound system - Windshield wipers - ***Unused*** - ***Roof Rack plastic is damaged***

TMC was damn good at evaluations. He had a good clean way of communication.

Other than Ford, what else do we have to give up………. ?

I wonder if TMC is doing ok and what he’s been up to…

Salute the nation
TMC and I had our disagreements, but we always respected each other. Some people just aren't built that way.

2023 Meco P4 Electric Cart
DescriptionS/N: P420462 ODOM: 0 COLOUR: White/Grey Rated motor voltage: 60V - Motor power: 1000W - Tire specification: 400-10 - Sits 4 people - Rated weight: 600kg - Maximum speed: 36 km/h - Backup camera - Roof Rack - Bluetooth/USB sound system - Windshield wipers - ***Unused*** - ***Roof Rack plastic is damaged***
Well, it has a backup camera. It works for Herbig, he is a backup

TMC and I had our disagreements, but we always respected each other. Some people just aren't built that way.

That’s part of what was great about him and many here, we can disagree and have differing opinions, but still get along just fine.

I appreciate your’s and many other’s football knowledge, part of what makes this place so great.

Salute the nation

That’s part of what was great about him and many here, we can disagree and have differing opinions, but still get along just fine.

I appreciate your’s and many other’s football knowledge, part of what makes this place so great.

Salute the nation
The amount of hours TMC put into the film room was crazy and ultimately led to his decision to depart. Hard for anyone to match that dedication. But as a whole this site has many great posters who know their football. Just a few that think they know more than they do but you always get those types anywhere.

He would not. He would just ignore it when you brought it up and pretend he didn’t say it.

I’m seeking confrontation?

So I started a post that said “lets trade fordfairlane for tmc?”
My advice is if you don’t want me to respond don’t disrespect me in a post.

I do like that I live rent free in so many of your heads tho. I wonder how many waking hours you all put into hating me while I’m out here living my best life.

Salute the nation
My uncle used to cook food on his hot Truck Radiator. he always talked about writing a recipe book but never got around to it.

DIC! drive that LS10 around for awhile and put that 6LBer of bacon on that radiator!

My uncle used to cook food on his hot Truck Radiator. he always talked about writing a recipe book but never got around to it.

DIC! drive that LS10 around for awhile and put that 6LBer of bacon on that radiator!
You know he doesn’t play around he will cook it all up. Just think of all the things you can make with bacon. Endless possibilities!

It was a joke, bro. Get over yourself.
It was a childish and malicious comment.

I don’t know if anyone here used to read Vic Ketchman but he was a beat writer for Pittsburgh then Green Bay then he went to Jacksonville where he finally retired. Anyways, I really appreciated his unbiased opinion and his fact first analysis on the teams he followed. He ended up having a blog called ask vic where he’d spend a few hours each week responding to questions from people about current sporting events and situations. He finally ended it because of the mean ignorant people who didn’t like his truthfulness and honesty. It’s sad because you could tell he had a love for Pittsburgh and out of all his work he really enjoyed following the Steelers and pirates while cutting his teeth in the 70’s. But unfortunately the nescient and hurtful comments from the people and mostly Steelers fans lead him to end his blog. TMC left due to the same reason. Now I did respect the time and effort he put in and he was definitely a solid contributor. You can try to say it was for other reasons but he literally made a post saying he was sick of the argumentative comments and then he started posting on a different message board. Hell, he could still be posting elsewhere for all I know.

I always want to help those in need. I’d never wish bad on anyone but sometimes that first step is the hardest, yet the most important.

Salute the nation
Narcissism is no way to go through life. It may work most of the time on the battlefield, but not so much on a message board.

BLITZ, your uncle and I have something in commen. I too, use to cook on my engine. Did it a lot due to the novelty of it amongst my friends, but also it tasted great in the slow cooking of it.

BACON would be easy to make, casseroles, hamburgers, I even made ribs, while crossing the state (6hrs cook time).
All in the 80’s and I was more daring back then.

Say hi to your uncle if he’s still here and if not, ……. Well….. say HI anyways.

Salute the nation

I’m not trading James Daniels who is a quality starting guard. I think as Niners’ GM John Lynch has said, we’re past this now.
Their best bet now is either Courtland Sutton who shouldn’t cost much in a trade, or signing FA’s Zay Jones or Tyler Boyd. They better hurry on Boyd though. He’s visiting the Titans and Chargers.
I don’t think there’s any chance for the Niners receivers or Metcalf from the Seahawks.
This.

Or just go with things as they are and run the ceap out the ball 60
Percent each game and use your bevy of TE options out of the read options and option runs. Etc. wide receiver 2? Meh, do not break the bank. Austin and signed vets along with the recent draft choice can be the last option on O. No biggie. It’s all good.