• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trade Idea

It was a childish and malicious comment.
Malicious? lol

I'm not sure if you understand what the word "malicious" actually means, but I certainly hope that an affable comment about trading you for TMC (which obviously isn't even possible) has not caused you any undue pain and suffering. And if it somehow has, then you're even more fragile than I thought you were.

Malicious? lol

I'm not sure if you understand what the word "malicious" actually means, but I certainly hope that an affable comment about trading you for TMC (which obviously isn't even possible) has not caused you any undue pain and suffering. And if it somehow has, then you're even more fragile than I thought you were.
Perhaps council is needed to be retained here. We have a couple illustrious lawyers on-site.
“MALICIOUS “. Good Lord. You just have to laugh at some people Top. Or feel sorry for them.

Malicious? lol

At least you agree you are childish. Halfway there. 👍

Malicious? lol

I'm not sure if you understand what the word "malicious" actually means, but I certainly hope that an affable comment about trading you for TMC (which obviously isn't even possible) has not caused you any undue pain and suffering. And if it somehow has, then you're even more FRAGILE than I thought you were.

Wasn’t that printed on the crate of the “leg lamp” in A Christmas Story……… only pronounced differently

Salute the nation

SIGN BOYD OR PEOPLES- JONES BOTH 6"2+ HAVE COMPLETE CAPABILITY TO ON OPENING WR 2, WITH ARTHUR SMITH AS AND HIM LOVING TWIN TE SETS BEST SPREAD ATTACK AS OF CURRENT ROSTER WOULD BE

WR 1 PICKENS
WR 2 WILSON
TE FRIERMUTH SAFTEY VALVUE IN CF
IN LINE BLOCKER WASHINGTON
DEEP THREAT ROTATION OF JEFFERSON AND AUSTIN EACH CROSSES WITH PAT TO OPEN MIDDLE UP.

Wasn’t that printed on the crate of the “leg lamp” in A Christmas Story……… only pronounced differently

Salute the nation
Fra-Gee-lay.

50inchcrate_900x.jpg

IMO, the only WR trade targets we should attempt are:

Houston - John Mechie
Carolina - Jonathan Mingo

Granted, both could be cut, but if either team were to cut one, they'd likely rather have even a 7th round pick instead. Both Houston and Carolina have a deep WR room.

Yes, most children love jokes. Want to pull my finger?

I taught my grandson that trick and low and behold, he was at church and pulled is on their minister.................... My daughter let me know about that.

Everyone laughed though...................

Salute the nation

IMO, the only WR trade targets we should attempt are:

Houston - John Mechie
Carolina - Jonathan Mingo

Granted, both could be cut, but if either team were to cut one, they'd likely rather have even a 7th round pick instead. Both Houston and Carolina have a deep WR room.
Did you check the wr roster of teams that drafted the top WR rookies ? Just wondering if there's a possible vet cut due to cap implications that could end up here. Like the Joe Haden situation