• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgender: ‘Toni the Tampon’ Teaches Children Men Can Menstruate

Spike

Reaction score
The author of a children’s coloring book has invented a character named “Toni the Tampon” to instruct children that men can menstruate.

Cass Clemmer, the author of The Adventures of Toni the Tampon, has been using her coloring book character to “destigmatize” menstruation. Now, however, she also wants to “de-gender” the female biological process and to persuade children that men get periods too.

This larger political campaign is also pushing judges to permit men to change their legal sex by simply declaring they have a female “gender identity.” That ruling would allow men to freely use women’s shower rooms, women’s shelters, and women’s athletic leagues.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...e-tampon-teaches-children-men-can-menstruate/

Toni-the-Tampon-Instagram-640x480.png

Wait, is that Effie?

persuade children that men get periods too

Science?

What science?

we can pretend biology doesn't exist

Derek the Dogbone teaches kids that liberals don't think.

That will be my new book

True.

obama-pajama-boy-white-house-r.jpg

Last edited:
I thought that Libs were all about teaching Science....Science proves that men cannot have periods. So....

I'm confused.....

U want to **** a little boy in the ***?..... go to Effies's neighborhood in Guatemala...I think that's what it says

This has to be a joke. Is this from the Onion?

I've seen really rad fems pushing that men can breast feed too. They say all the man has to do is to put a pump to his breast and work on it for months. The action of the pump supposedly stimulates the long hidden male milk ducts into production. Then when the baby is born, the mom and dad can take turns nursing. Even better, the dad can take care of the kid on his own without the mom lifting a finger. I **** you all not.

I've seen really rad fems pushing that men can breast feed too. They say all the man has to do is to put a pump to his breast and work on it for months. The action of the pump supposedly stimulates the long hidden male milk ducts into production. Then when the baby is born, the mom and dad can take turns nursing. Even better, the dad can take care of the kid on his own without the mom lifting a finger. I **** you all not.

Well we have Tony the Tampon, lets have Timmy the Tit.

Or Bob the Boob..

Or Bob the Boob..

Or Vinny the Vagina....Billy the Birth Canal....Charlie the Cervix.....since you know....men can have periods, pretty soon they will give birth too.

This larger political campaign is also pushing judges to permit men to change their legal sex by simply declaring they have a female “gender identity.” That ruling would allow men to freely use women’s shower rooms, women’s shelters, and women’s athletic leagues.

british-women-dont-shower-every-day.jpg

no problem here

Or Bob the Boob..

Or Vinny the Vagina....Billy the Birth Canal....Charlie the Cervix.....since you know....men can have periods, pretty soon they will give birth too.

Women can have Dick the Dick.

Matt the Muff. Paula the Poop Chute. Carla the ****.

Yes, I'm 12.

It would have to be a female name though.......Penelope The Penis

There you go 21, start working on another book.

Last edited: