• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgender: ‘Toni the Tampon’ Teaches Children Men Can Menstruate

Ollie the Ovary...Ulysses the Uterus..Fred the Fallopian Tube....Tina the Testicles....

I started identifying as a billionaire today. Don't laugh. I've felt this for a long time now. I think I need a bank account change. It's just who I am...

I started identifying as a billionaire today. Don't laugh. I've felt this for a long time now. I think I need a bank account change. It's just who I am...

Smart. I'm gonna use this to my advantage as well

1llcmk.jpg

Elfie the earboob.

Liberalism. Hopefully the extremist whack-o's get jobs soon. Then they won't have time to whine and cry on the streets

The entitlement fictional expectations society will have none of that hard work stuff. They've been brainwashed into thinking they're something so exceptional that they just deserve the fruits of the highly successful without doing **** for it. I'm not sure how you fix that.

The entitlement fictional expectations society will have none of that hard work stuff. They've been brainwashed into thinking they're something so exceptional that they just deserve the fruits of the highly successful without doing **** for it. I'm not sure how you fix that.

Call it benefit addiction, entitlement addiction. There's help available for drug and alcohol addictions. No help for benefit addiction. Once you have it, you have it forever.

I woke up today identifying as batman. I need a cave and cool gadgets. It's who I am . This identity game is so much fun. Maybe I'll be a Norse God tomorrow. I'll need my own bathrooms built around the land to house my thunder poops.

The author of a children’s coloring book has invented a character named “Toni the Tampon” to instruct children that men can menstruate.

Cass Clemmer, the author of The Adventures of Toni the Tampon, has been using her coloring book character to “destigmatize” menstruation. Now, however, she also wants to “de-gender” the female biological process and to persuade children that men get periods too.

This larger political campaign is also pushing judges to permit men to change their legal sex by simply declaring they have a female “gender identity.” That ruling would allow men to freely use women’s shower rooms, women’s shelters, and women’s athletic leagues.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...e-tampon-teaches-children-men-can-menstruate/

Toni-the-Tampon-Instagram-640x480.png

Wait, is that Effie?

Where the **** do you guys find this bizarre ****?

I woke up today identifying as batman. I need a cave and cool gadgets. It's who I am . This identity game is so much fun. Maybe I'll be a Norse God tomorrow. I'll need my own bathrooms built around the land to house my thunder poops.

By Odin's beard. I'll will meet you on the journey of thy Vinland Saga. We shall fancy a drinketh of beer from thy barrels of greatness, may the land of Valhalla bless you fellow friend

Last edited:

Tomorrow I'm going to be that symbol thing that Prince called himself for a while.

By Odin's beard. I'll will meet you on the journey of thy Vinland Saga. We shall fancy a drinketh of beer from thy barrels of greatness, may the land of Valhalla bless you fellow friend

I just finished watching an episode of Vikings. Thank you for this.