• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgender: ‘Toni the Tampon’ Teaches Children Men Can Menstruate

Liberals are ******* insane.

My own personal theory. One of the reasons on how libs became libs...not having to do with these social topics but rather on the political side.

Being rebellious during our adolescent years was a part of growing up. ...rebellious against our parents, teachers, or anyone in authority. Oh how we knew it all.
But the older we got we the more we realized our parents weren't so dumb after all.

Those of us that went on to become responsible citizens, striving to be self reliant, express love for this country became Conservatives or Republicans.

Others never grew up and remained rebellious. Their brains locked in the rebellious phase.
The Republicans now have taken the place of their parents and teachers. The Republicans are viewed by these simpletons as "the authority". The democrats are "one of us"...they are "for the little guy". Republicans can never do anything right. No matter what. Republicans now are the prudes, old fashioned, think they know it all but don't know ****. This is the affliction libtards like Elfie suffers from.
This behavior is clearly demonstrated by the media.

Libtards are libtards because never grew out of that "us against those in authority" mentality.
Michael Savage is 100% correct when he says liberalism is a mental disorder.

Liberals and dead people have somethin in common...when you're dead, you don't know that you're dead...when you're a liberal you don't know that you're stupid.

Last edited:
Where the **** do you guys find this bizarre ****?

You must be from Texas. If Hillary became prez I wouldn't move out of the country, I'd go buy me a cowboy hat and move to the most Conservative state in the U.S.

Barry the Butt

Barbara the Butthole

Annie the ***

Andy the *******

Carl the C u n t

Tammy the ****

Barry the Butt

Barbara the Butthole

Annie the ***

Andy the *******

Carl the C u n t

Tammy the ****

Kinda missing the point here. Its about trannys /what you identify as.

You get a pass on Carl the C u n t

I woke up today identifying as batman. I need a cave and cool gadgets. It's who I am . This identity game is so much fun. Maybe I'll be a Norse God tomorrow. I'll need my own bathrooms built around the land to house my thunder poops.

Can I be your assistant?
Can I ride with you?

Your post reminded me of one of my favorite Snickers commercials.

Can I be your assistant?
Can I ride with you?

Your post reminded me of one of my favorite Snickers commercials.

That's exactly what I was thinking of too...hahaha....would you like to ride with batman

I started identifying as a billionaire today. Don't laugh. I've felt this for a long time now. I think I need a bank account change. It's just who I am...

Tomorrow morning at 9am you need to be the first person in line at your bank to make sure they're aware of this!

U want to **** a little boy in the ***?..... go to Effies's neighborhood in Guatemala...I think that's what it says

Or you could just go to your nearest Catholic Church.... if Guatemala is a little too far away for you.

Boy you all sure are hung up on transgenders and gays. Spike starts a different thread about once a week. Personally I don't give a ****. If you want to chop off your dick and grow boobs, fill your boots. There is a transgender at Costco. Her/him might have considered washing their hair and getting facial hair removed before surgery. Another dude here apparently paid for someone to try to perform the surgery in a hotel for a few hundred bucks. Don't think I'd recommend that. All in all, I couldn't care less. Don't infringe upon my life and do as you please.

Boy you all sure are hung up on transgenders and gays. Spike starts a different thread about once a week. Personally I don't give a ****. If you want to chop off your dick and grow boobs, fill your boots. There is a transgender at Costco. Her/him might have considered washing their hair and getting facial hair removed before surgery. Another dude here apparently paid for someone to try to perform the surgery in a hotel for a few hundred bucks. Don't think I'd recommend that. All in all, I couldn't care less. Don't infringe upon my life and do as you please.

Wow.You've been through a lot. Courageous of you to come out here. Not trying to infringe If we'd had only known some of us would have been more sensitive.

Funny you should talk like a grade nine boy. Cause oddly in life it's usually the people that talk like that who really do want to bite the pillow. Those of us who are secure in being hetero don't feel the need to make claims about others sexuality or obsess about transgenders that make up .001 of the population.

I deleted my other post. Don't much feel like arguing. I will say this though.

If you are transgender, have at it. That said, please don't try to convince me it is normal.

Funny you should talk like a grade nine boy. Cause oddly in life it's usually the people that talk like that who really do want to bite the pillow. Those of us who are secure in being hetero don't feel the need to make claims about others sexuality or obsess about transgenders that make up .001 of the population.

You missed the point of the thread entirely. They leftists want to teach something that is IMPOSSIBLE. Men CANNOT menstruate. CANNOT. They are doing this as a gender equity issue. It's not. It's science.

The leftists. So the author of the ridiculous premise that a transgender man can menstruate represents all people of a liberal or left leaning ideas. Better be careful painting with that kind of brush. Pretty sure that neo Nazi skin heads, KKK, Facists would identify themselves more with the right.

I deleted my other post. Don't much feel like arguing. I will say this though.

If you are transgender, have at it. That said, please don't try to convince me it is normal.

Agree 100 percent. Live your (transgenders) life how you want an I'll live mine how I want. Don't make it a bigger issue than it really is (the tiniest portion of population). But both sides seem to do this. It's an irrelevant issue. I could largely not give a ****. The media seems to have a certain obsession as do some individuals on the opposite side.

Reactions: MTC
You missed the point of the thread entirely. They leftists want to teach something that is IMPOSSIBLE. Men CANNOT menstruate. CANNOT. They are doing this as a gender equity issue. It's not. It's science.

Libs cannot be wrong. For the side that is so "progressive" you'd think this subject would be shot down. And it's honestly just PC news that stirs the drink. At the end of my day, these arguments are already out of my system. And agreed with some of the posters above, go ahead and be transgender if thats their thing. Just don't make a big fuss about it.

No. We don't. That's just some ******* freak. Political party is not the issue...insanity tho!

Agree 100 percent. Live your (transgenders) life how you want an I'll live mine how I want. Don't make it a bigger issue than it really is (the tiniest portion of population). But both sides seem to do this. It's an irrelevant issue. I could largely not give a ****. The media seems to have a certain obsession as do some individuals on the opposite side.

You continue to miss the ******* point. No one here has an issue with someone being a TG. I certainly don't. None here do.

It's the never-ending push to have all of us buy into the fact that this is normal. To change the order of science and the world. To teach LBGT to our students. To enforce views upon us that we don't believe in. I am and can be utterly tolerant of those different than me.

Example: My youngest son's youth football coach is a Muslim. I LOVE that guy. He is fantastic, has been a HUGE influence on his life, and I have asked him to mentor other kids I know. I've had him to my home, fed him at my table. Trusted him to pick up my son and take him for hours in his car away from my home. I disagree 100% with his religious views. 1000%. But I trust him as a human.

When you try to teach my children that men can menstruate because it is a part of your political agenda to dehumanize us all - which is what it really boils down to, part of the larger plan - and I disagree with it, it doesn't make me anything more than bright and intelligent and someone capable of seeing through the bullshit. I'm tolerant of all, but intolerant of forced submission, group think, and brainwashing.

Make sense?

Cool, school's out Canuck.

When you try to teach my children that men can menstruate because it is a part of your political agenda to dehumanize us all - which is what it really boils down to, part of the larger plan - and I disagree with it, it doesn't make me anything more than bright and intelligent and someone capable of seeing through the bullshit. I'm tolerant of all, but intolerant of forced submission, group think, and brainwashing.

The whole LGBT thing is about creating another grievance group that the Democrats can pander to for votes and money. The Dems may have over-shot their wad, so to speak, on this one because most people don't want to share their bathroom or locker room with someone of the opposite sex and the number of legitimately transgender people is exceedingly small.

The whole LGBT thing is about creating another grievance group that the Democrats can pander to for votes and money. The Dems may have over-shot their wad, so to speak, on this one because most people don't want to share their bathroom or locker room with someone of the opposite sex and the number of legitimately transgender people is exceedingly small.

In fairness, the Dems can only pander to those that allow themselves to be pandered to. And lets face it, there is no shortage of people in what is left of America lining up to be victims.