• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgenderism - A Thread of Its Own

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I want it to be the 50’s again. I didn’t see that decade the first time but it’s got to be better than this bullshiit.
It's a ******* fad of delusional people wanting to be special. I'd say 95% of them are just fad followers, the other 5% are just mentally ill.

Hell, I'd just take my childhood years in the 70's into the 80's.

JMM

Gone Fishin'
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm right here. Can't you understand plain English
It's a ******* fad of delusional people wanting to be special. I'd say 95% of them are just fad followers, the other 5% are just mentally ill.

Hell, I'd just take my childhood years in the 70's into the 80's.
The 70s were pretty damn awesome to grow up in. Parents just let us all roam around so long as we were back before dark.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
The 70s were pretty damn awesome to grow up in. Parents just let us all roam around so long as we were back before dark.
I lived in the boonies about 7 miles outside of Kittanning,PA, which is about 44 miles northeast of Pittsburgh up the Allegheny.I spent a lot of time deep in the woods alone fishing,hunting,climbing big trees or swinging from wild grape vines.

We had zero amount of the nonsense I see now.

Stewey

Reaction score
The 70's rocked. And I'm talking about just the music....there will never be a decade like that again.

Stewey

Reaction score
I want it to be the 50’s again. I didn’t see that decade the first time but it’s got to be better than this bullshiit.

"You didn't see that decade the first time? " What do you mean? You went back in time
and missed it? lol
Speaking of time machines, I think if given only one of two choices to visit the past or the future, I think I'd rather visit the past.

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
"You didn't see that decade the first time? " What do you mean? You went back in time
and missed it? lol
Speaking of time machines, I think if given only one of two choices to visit the past or the future, I think I'd rather visit the past.
I was born in 1970. Grew up during Carterflation and Cold War bomb drills at school. Like getting under your desk would do a damn thing. That was as dumb as six foot distancing. I think it would be nice to live in the era of no shrieking purple-haired dykes, no rioting BLMers, no raging libtards, secure borders, wife welcoming you home from work with a martini and a bj, no gangsta rap. I could go on and on.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
I was born in 1970. Grew up during Carterflation and Cold War bomb drills at school. Like getting under your desk would do a damn thing. That was as dumb as six foot distancing. I think it would be nice to live in the era of no shrieking purple-haired dykes, no rioting BLMers, no raging libtards, secure borders, wife welcoming you home from work with a martini and a bj, no gangsta rap. I could go on and on.
Most everyone in my county had a decent paying job in a steel mill, a house, at least one car, and lived a decent middle-class lifestyle on one income.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Sarge

Contributor
Reaction score
I lived in the boonies about 7 miles outside of Kittanning,PA, which is about 44 miles northeast of Pittsburgh up the Allegheny.I spent a lot of time deep in the woods alone fishing,hunting,climbing big trees or swinging from wild grape vines.

We had zero amount of the nonsense I see now.
I had dinner in Kittanning on Friday night. I grew up in that same area. I was home seeing my mom for mother's day.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
I had dinner in Kittanning on Friday night. I grew up in that same area. I was home seeing my mom for mother's day.

Wow. Small world. I haven't been back to visit since my cousins moved out of Manorville and Ford City about 10 years ago.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
well, it is Flog, so...

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Did you stop to see Diamond Dave?

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
LOL. No. I probably wouldn’t recognize that guy if I fell on him it’s been so long since I’ve seen a picture of him.
He looks like the singer from Motley Crue.