• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgenderism - A Thread of Its Own

Stewey

Reaction score
If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. Hate to burst everyone's bubble but the American College of Pediatricians isn't what you think it is.

The American College of Pediatricians (ACPeds) is a socially conservative advocacy group of pediatricians and other healthcare professionals in the United States, founded in 2002. The group advocates against abortion rights and rights for LGBT people. ACPeds promotes conversion therapy.

WEBMar 21, 2024 · Overall, we rate The American College of Pediatricians a Questionable Source based on far right-wing ideology, promotion of pseudoscience, poor sourcing, and 3rd party labeling as a hate group.

Who we want to hear speak out against the gender transition craze is the AAP.

Global web icon
AAP
https://www.aap.org/en/about-the-aap

About the AAP - American Academy of Pediatrics

WEBLearn about the American Academy of Pediatrics, an organization of 67 ,000 pediatricians committed to the optimal physical, mental, and social health and well-being for all infants, …
Tags:
American Academy of Pediatrics

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Nation Unsure Why Buffalo Bills Starting Gay Football Team When Dallas Cowboys Already Exist
SPORTS·Jun 19, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

BUFFALO, NY — Following the Buffalo Bills' announcement of support for a new National Gay Flag Football League, sports fans around America have expressed confusion as to why this is such a big deal since the Dallas Cowboys have been gay for years.
According to most football fans, the Buffalo Bills' new gay football team is "uninspired" and "pretty much just plagiarizes the Dallas Cowboys."
"The Cowboys literally already exist," said Jon Castarillo, a Texan and football fanatic. "I don't see how it gets any more gay than them, to be honest. I mean, credit to the Buffalo Bills are trying, but you're just not going to out-gay the Cowboys. They've got it covered, if you know what I mean, no ****."

Pundits have given the new league dim prospects, believing the existence of the Cowboys makes all other gay football redundant. "If you want gay football, you watch the Dallas Cowboys!" commented Patrick Baher, another Texan sports fan. "The market there is cornered, if you know what I mean, no ****."
At publishing time, the Dallas Cowboys had denied any allegations of being gay, but said that the Buffalo Bills could "come over whenever they like so we can all scrimmage and it will be fabulous."

Booted

Less-known member
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Nation Unsure Why Buffalo Bills Starting Gay Football Team When Dallas Cowboys Already Exist
SPORTS·Jun 19, 2024 · BabylonBee.com
Click here to view this article with reduced ads.
Article Image

BUFFALO, NY — Following the Buffalo Bills' announcement of support for a new National Gay Flag Football League, sports fans around America have expressed confusion as to why this is such a big deal since the Dallas Cowboys have been gay for years.
According to most football fans, the Buffalo Bills' new gay football team is "uninspired" and "pretty much just plagiarizes the Dallas Cowboys."
"The Cowboys literally already exist," said Jon Castarillo, a Texan and football fanatic. "I don't see how it gets any more gay than them, to be honest. I mean, credit to the Buffalo Bills are trying, but you're just not going to out-gay the Cowboys. They've got it covered, if you know what I mean, no ****."

Pundits have given the new league dim prospects, believing the existence of the Cowboys makes all other gay football redundant. "If you want gay football, you watch the Dallas Cowboys!" commented Patrick Baher, another Texan sports fan. "The market there is cornered, if you know what I mean, no ****."
At publishing time, the Dallas Cowboys had denied any allegations of being gay, but said that the Buffalo Bills could "come over whenever they like so we can all scrimmage and it will be fabulous."
The play-by-play announcers.
in-living-color-watching-recommendation-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600.jpg

Ironcitysteelers

What do I put here? **** it.
Contributor
Reaction score
More of this.

I feel this whole rainbow bs has impacted women the most. Putting them down, can’t define them, taking their sports, and on. The thing I have questioned is why have they been so silent.

Now. Why the **** is that bump sagging down like a limp dick

Stewey

Reaction score
More of this.

I feel this whole rainbow bs has impacted women the most. Putting them down, can’t define them, taking their sports, and on. The thing I have questioned is why have they been so silent.

Now. Why the **** is that bump sagging down like a limp dick
There have been women who have spoken out. It's the media that is silent when they do.

Stewey

Reaction score

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. Hate to burst everyone's bubble but the American College of Pediatricians isn't what you think it is.

The American College of Pediatricians (ACPeds) is a socially conservative advocacy group of pediatricians and other healthcare professionals in the United States, founded in 2002. The group advocates against abortion rights and rights for LGBT people. ACPeds promotes conversion therapy.

WEBMar 21, 2024 · Overall, we rate The American College of Pediatricians a Questionable Source based on far right-wing ideology, promotion of pseudoscience, poor sourcing, and 3rd party labeling as a hate group.

Who we want to hear speak out against the gender transition craze is the AAP.

Global web icon
AAP
https://www.aap.org/en/about-the-aap

About the AAP - American Academy of Pediatrics

WEBLearn about the American Academy of Pediatrics, an organization of 67 ,000 pediatricians committed to the optimal physical, mental, and social health and well-being for all infants, …
Tags:
American Academy of Pediatrics

LOL at people calling out pseudoscience while championing things like puberty blockers, untested vax, social distancing, cloth masks, lockdowns, men getting pregnant, obese people being healthy, etc.

SojournerSteel

Reaction score
Martina has aged well. She was never in your face about it.