• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trouble in the Big Sandbox

Saddam was a domino that created the Arab spring. Once one dictator lost their grasp, the others grips started slipping.
Iran had no Nuclear program when Saddam was in power, because he wouldn't have allowed it without going to war with them.

Israel probably wouldn't admit it, but Saddam was good for them. He kept his neighbors in-line. Largely by pretending he had
WMD. He fooled his neighbors and us.

Saddam was a domino that created the Arab spring. Once one dictator lost their grasp, the others grips started slipping.
Iran had no Nuclear program when Saddam was in power, because he wouldn't have allowed it without going to war with them.

Israel probably wouldn't admit it, but Saddam was good for them. He kept his neighbors in-line. Largely by pretending he had

They had no nuclear program while Saddam was in power? You out of your ******* mind again. Have you ever heard of Persepolis? Do you even know about Russia and Iran and what happened in the 90s? Obviously you don't. More liberal lies and made up bullshit. Can you tell me what year they started the Bushehr nuclear plant? Do you really know anything about anything? **** me.

Yay! We have won the war! Taliban no longer terrorists! We can now negotiate with them. Hell, we are now free to sit down with them, and sip brandy and smoke cigars!

Yes and no. Saddam almost created a domino when he invaded Kuwait. If he wasn't stopped, who is the next target? And what if his regime acquired nukes? I think the Arab spring has been aided by social media as dictator types can't only show their version of the news.