• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump 2020: Keep America Great!

That sleepy son of a *****! Ha ha ha! **** you, Chuck Todd!

Middle ground? There is no middle ground anymore, its come down to right and wrong, good and evil...

You would rather conservative folks take the high road and just shut up? What a coincidence, liberals want for us to just shut up too...been trying to silence us for quite some time now.

Call it childish if you like...but I couldn't care less if Trump retaliates against the media or some liberal feminazi...what I find childish is his delivery, his language....if he only could be as articulate as someone like liberal killer Newt Gingrich.

There is a middle ground... it has been hijacked by the globalists who have used the extremists on both sides to gain power to push a really poor agenda for common Americans... Reasonable, uncorrupt people who are middle of the road, non globalist candidates have been forced out of the big parties and into the third parties, where they are marginalized and ignored by the media.... The special election here in PA is a great example of that... a completely obtuse politicain on one side, a party lacky on the other... a legit, intelligent, reasonable guy running as a third party, barely gets any media coverage but crushes what he does get....

In this setup, a Trump like person winning was inevitable... the massive middle of america has had enough of politicians playing games to get their votes and letting them down.... I dont think either the Republicain Hierarchy or the Democratic Propaganda machine have understood this yet...