• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump approval rating after one year on the job

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
higher than The Great Messiah, The Contradictory Orator, The Raysiss Divider, The One, The Only, The Legend, Barak "Dirty Barry" Obama...

http://amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/8/trump-approval-rating-tops-obamas-same-point-presi/
Trump approval rating tops Obama's at same point in presidency
President Trump’s approval rating in one of the major daily tracking polls has improved significantly and is now higher than President Barack Obama’s on the same date of his first term.

The Rasmussen Reports daily survey released Thursday shows that Mr. Trump’s approval rating is at 48 percent, statistically tied with his disapproval rating of 50 percent.

Until late last week, his disapproval rate has been above 50 percent every day for 10 months. But Thursday marked the fifth consecutive day his approval rating was 48 percent or 49 percent, after sometimes dipping into the 30s.

And this week’s Rasmussen numbers even top Mr. Obama’s comparable figures.

On Feb. 8, 2010, Mr. Obama had a clear majority disapproving of his performance as president — 54 percent versus just 46 percent approval.

That disparity raised the eyebrows of Thomas Lifson at the conservative blog American Thinker.

“Given the overwhelmingly negative coverage President Trump has received (in the 90% negative range) and the overwhelmingly positive coverage President Obama enjoyed (remember the late night comedian who complained that there was nothing to joke about early in Obama’s presidency?), these approval polls reveal a public that has tuned out the mainstream media’s nattering against the president,” he wrote.

Copyright © 2018 The Washington Times, LLC. Click here for reprint permission.

Un.....possible! A hate monger of such epic proportions that he makes Hitler and Stalin look like Ghandi..........that guy? I demand a recount.....and furthermore, I call racism, sexism, Islamophobism and any other -ism ever on this data.

LOL! Only a Browns fan would consider 48% too much winning.

His popularity is impressive given the never-ending onslaught of negative news coverage.

A study by Harvard researchers, for example, showed that media coverage from CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, Fox, WaPo, and the NYT was 80% negative in Trump's first 100 days, as compared to 59% positive for Obama.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/b...-coverage-93-percent-negative/article/2623641

CNN and NBC were the main culprits, with 93% and 91% negative coverage. Seriously, 93% negative coverage?

"Oh, but he's terrible, blah-dee-blah." Obama's first 100 days saw a ****** economy, an exploding deficit (which now apparently matter again since a Republican is commander-in-chief), massive unemployment, layoffs, etc. and the media licked his butt-crack like it was an ice cream cone.

That guy is having to fight the ******* slime pit that is Washington too. Plus the media and damn near the entire entertainment industry. Because after all actors,comedians and athletes are ******* brilliant.

Reactions: MTC
LOL! Only a Browns fan would consider 48% too much winning.

Clearly you failed to read the article. He equals/tops your beloved Bomma.

On Feb. 8, 2010, Mr. Obama had a clear majority disapproving of his performance as president — 54 percent versus just 46 percent approval.

this cant be. what about Russia? well I heard on CNN or NBC he was probably going to be impeached as soon as evidence from an unknown source is proven to me a little correct

That guy is having to fight the ******* slime pit that is Washington too. Plus the media and damn near the entire entertainment industry. Because after all actors,comedians and athletes are ******* brilliant.

That all may be true, but he doesn’t do himself any favors either. He gives his detractors a lot of ammo.

That all may be true, but he doesn’t do himself any favors either. He gives his detractors a lot of ammo.

He has no filter on his mouth.Very true. That's just not going to change. I know I'd love him at least in the public eye be more tactful and not so much **** you in your face.The guy isn't a politician at all. The professional ones are polished bullshit artists who talk from both sides of their face at any given moment.

Clearly you failed to read the article. He equals/tops your beloved Bomma.

Beloved? Never even voted for him.

But I digress, now you’re like a Giants fan bragging to a Browns fan about the three games you won.

But I digress, now you’re like a Giants fan bragging to a Browns fan about the three games you won.
In politics, you can win with 48% of the vote. But I will give you points for football metaphors, even if flawed. They were somewhat clever.

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app

As Hamster pointed out.

Swing, whiff.

48% approval ratings for a President isn't in the realm of winning 3 games in football. 48% is winning by most counts.

Dilly Dilly!

dilly-dilly.jpg