• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump Bans Transgender Military Recruits

I am with you on politicians. There are very few at any level of politics that are in it for the right reasons, but you can't discount this perception. There was a reason his popularity skyrocketed during the circus of the Trump-Clinton campaigns. However, I really hope that we aren't equating Trump's way of handling things to those of a "real person" because there is no reason for people to act the way he does sometimes.

Have you ever experienced the joy of a pre-teen girl? Trump's outbursts are NOTHING compared to those.

Doubledo our debt, but,DAMN, he was "classy"....lol.

Worst president of my lifetime, but a huge reason why people perceived him to be so much better than what he was. Completely missed what I was getting at.

No, not everyone talks like Trump for sure and that is probably good. But damn....it sure is refreshing as hell to have someone in office who says what they think instead of consulting 150 pollsters to see what might or might not be the right thing to say. Popular or unpopular, he's real. I've never experienced it politically in my 40 years. I said it before he even got elected....what he does in office isn't nearly as important as what his election did for future elections in the upcoming generations. It was a sound rejection of the entire Washington establishment, not to mention the corrupt media machine. I think that is a message that will stick for a long awhile.

I am completely for the rejection of the Washington establishment. I'm for being honest and speaking your mind. I think more would be supportive of President Trump if he handled himself a little better.

Have you ever experienced the joy of a pre-teen girl? Trump's outbursts are NOTHING compared to those.

No, thankfully. lol

Sorry, had a Hank The Tank flashback for a second.

lol Hank was one sick SOB. Any one that can be a Browns fan and a Jags fan at the same time has got to be ill.

A polished snake oil salesman. I'd hardly call the most divisive president in my lifetime "classy". He's anything but that. He just wore that sheep's clothing over his marxist wolfsuit well.

Be careful what you wish to bring back... huh S4E. Bringing back the past would be a delight compared to where Obama had us headed.

Obamas-Army.jpg

It’s quite possible that this is the best poster yet made to comment on the whole transgenders in the military debacle — a debacle predicated on a lie.

20375822_10155570046413633_5948288296543910248_n.jpg

And if you want the proper commentary to go with that poster, I highly recommend Brendan O’Neill’s brutal honesty about the Orwellian thinking that is being pushed on ordinary people. His starting point is the Tory proposal that people can edit their birth certificates at will to state their preferred gender (of the moment):
http://www.spiked-online.com/newsite/article/the-orwellian-nightmare-of-transgender-politics/20116

It’s madness. And most people know it’s madness. Ask any normal, decent member of the public if Dave, 32, born a boy, still in possession of a penis, and a five o’clock shadow on a rough weekend, is a man or a woman, and I bet you they will say: ‘Man.’ Not because they are prejudiced or ‘transphobic’ – the latest phobia slur designed to pathologise dissent – but because they understand reality. And truth. And biology and experience. They know that in order to be a woman, you first have to have been a girl. They know womanhood is not a pose one strikes in front of the mirror but is biological, relational, cultural and social. They know the man who wears a dress is a man who wears a dress. Which is cool, and his choice, and he must have the right to wear that dress. But he isn’t a woman. We know this. At some level he knows this. Why won’t more people say it?

My man Max had the right way to go about it.

klinger7.jpg

No, not everyone talks like Trump for sure and that is probably good. But damn....it sure is refreshing as hell to have someone in office who says what they think instead of consulting 150 pollsters to see what might or might not be the right thing to say. Popular or unpopular, he's real. I've never experienced it politically in my 40 years. I said it before he even got elected....what he does in office isn't nearly as important as what his election did for future elections in the upcoming generations. It was a sound rejection of the entire Washington establishment, not to mention the corrupt media machine. I think that is a message that will stick for a long awhile.

He's real? See this is what I just cannot understand. He lacks a filter, that's for sure. But real? Has he ever taken a position that he hasn't contradicted himself on? What does he actually believe about anything, anyway? I've never seen him answer a question about anything in a clear and concise manner. Everything he says is a bunch of mumbo jumbo. That's what makes him great? I don't get it. Sure I want someone who's 'real" but I'd also like them to have the first clue about what they are talking about. Spewing out random thoughts that pop into your head without considering their ramifications or accuracy doesn't make you honest or real. It makes you a jackass. I don't think he has any idea how to do this job and I don't think he really even wants to do it.

I understand why people elected Trump to begin with, and I had hoped they were right about him being a smart businessman, a brilliant negotiator, honest, real, beholden to no one. But I'm afraid the emperor has no clothes and too many people just don't want to admit that to themselves. The best thing that can happen IMHO is he steps aside and lets Pence take over. That's what I'm hoping for.

He's real? See this is what I just cannot understand. He lacks a filter, that's for sure. But real? Has he ever taken a position that he hasn't contradicted himself on? What does he actually believe about anything, anyway? I've never seen him answer a question about anything in a clear and concise manner. Everything he says is a bunch of mumbo jumbo. That's what makes him great? I don't get it. Sure I want someone who's 'real" but I'd also like them to have the first clue about what they are talking about. Spewing out random thoughts that pop into your head without considering their ramifications or accuracy doesn't make you honest or real. It makes you a jackass. I don't think he has any idea how to do this job and I don't think he really even wants to do it.

I understand why people elected Trump to begin with, and I had hoped they were right about him being a smart businessman, a brilliant negotiator, honest, real, beholden to no one. But I'm afraid the emperor has no clothes and too many people just don't want to admit that to themselves. The best thing that can happen IMHO is he steps aside and lets Pence take over. That's what I'm hoping for.

As I said, the precedent set by the election was far more important than anything Trump will ever do in office. That is secondary to me. The establishment had to be rejected. Truthfully, I'm not even sure if he will be a good President but I'm keeping an open mind. His lack of filter doesn't bother me honestly because it should come as no surprise to absolutely anyone. That's what people voted for and what people knew they were getting. Hell, that was his whole campaign. It's not like he put on some phony act leading up to the election like he was some smooth talking, politically correct gentlemen. That is what a political phony would have done. Put on an act to get in office and talk like they are going to make everyone in America happy when people know it's all bullshit.

Last edited:
This guy gets it. I love it...

James Delingpole noted at Breitbart News:

[Transgendered individuals] were also about to cost the U.S. taxpayer heinous amounts of money – perhaps $8.4 million a year – because, thanks to legislation introduced last year by President Obama, the Defense Department was liable for the cost of the gender reassignment surgery on any soldier whose ability to serve was “adversely affected by a medical condition or medical treatment related to their gender identity.”

Not only were these transgender sensitivity policies burdening the military with unnecessary costs but they were also making it less effective…

Sensitivity training? In the military? This is not how wars are won.

Delingpole adds as well that perhaps the most important effect of the ban on transgender individuals in the military is that Trump is taking “a step towards saving Western Civilization.”

“He did the right thing,” he writes. “He did the only possible thing for anyone who still believes in truth, justice, social order, common sense, decency, logic – and all the other values which have traditionally underpinned our culture and made us great.”

Spewing out random thoughts that pop into your head without considering their ramifications or accuracy doesn't make you honest or real. It makes you a jackass. I don't think he has any idea how to do this job and I don't think he really even wants to do it.

sounds like the POTUS for the last 8 years.
only less polished, more abrasive and less pigmentation, but with a much hotter wife and worse hair.

Careful what you wish for. Pence is soft. He's not part of the swamp, but he wouldn't do anything to drain it. America elected a fighter. Let him punch. It may take until after next year's election, but Trump will get it done.

20429857_2092702040756062_3084578641772837584_n.jpg

Careful what you wish for. Pence is soft. He's not part of the swamp, but he wouldn't do anything to drain it. America elected a fighter. Let him punch. It may take until after next year's election, but Trump will get it done.

Trump is smart enough to figure out what and who works and what and who doesn't work. Changes being made already. I'm not worried.

20294503_1935827573361214_9135231350955833138_n.jpg

Holy cow. NAVY just for that rear alone. I gotta go sit in front of the air conditioner for a minute.

And the swamp is corrupt politicians, right? But those politicians were corrupted by whom? And what is Trump's plan for the them? Appoint them to his cabinet? Massive tax cuts?

C'mon now, Obammy said that thing was worth setting free 5 Islamic terrorists.

No way can Chelsea (BRADLEY) Manning ever be an attractive woman. NEVER. Oh wait....that's right.....she is a DUDE.

Hi, 1930 called, they're looking for you.

Is world politics that much different today than the 1930s? Do we still not need a strong military? Why spend money to accommodate a very few when that money could be spent to strengthen our military? Besides our military depends on young people wanting to join. Why loose people that would have signed just because you want to cater to a few weirdos?

Is world politics that much different today than the 1930s? Do we still not need a strong military? Why spend money to accommodate a very few when that money could be spent to strengthen our military? Besides our military depends on young people wanting to join. Why loose people that would have signed just because you want to cater to a few weirdos?

Obama wanted our military to be weak and limpwristed, just like him.