• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump Bans Transgender Military Recruits

my sources say Tomi Lahren is aching to give me a blowjob.

thus, it MUST be true.

Speaking of "sources say...", it's no wonder Liberals run around spouting all of this nonsense.

Nets Love Trump Drama – Largely Ignore Jobs, Record High Dow Jones

During the past six months, the broadcast networks have provided massive coverage of the Trump presidency, but last night they had almost no time to let viewers know about an actual success of his administration.

The President's announcement on Wednesday of a $10 billion investment in a U.S.-based manufacturing plant in Wisconsin drew a scant 40 seconds of news coverage on the CBS Evening News (15 seconds) and NBC Nightly News (25 seconds), while ABC's World News Tonight skipped it entirely. The continued record run of the stock market under Trump – the Dow Jones Industrial Average hit another all-time high on Tuesday – was utterly ignored.

In addition, Amazon announced that it planned a massive job fair, with plans to hire 50,000 new employees. This got only 14 seconds of coverage, and only on ABC’s World News Tonight.

Yet, when it came to controversies involving President Donald Trump, the networks continued their relentless coverage with 16 minutes and 19 seconds – roughly a third of the total airtime for all of those broadcasts combined.
Last night this coverage focused on Trump’s tweets about transgendered military members and Attorney General Jeff Sessions, but while the topics may be new the negative coverage of this presidency has been constant.

stock_market_0.jpg

On top of this, in typical fashion, the networks continued to ignore the arrest of one of congresswoman and former DNC head Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s staffers, who was caught in the act of allegedly trying to flee the country.

On Wednesday, the chairman of Taiwanese tech giant Foxconn announced at the White House that his company would open a factory in Wisconsin. According to a tweet from President Trump, this would create “up to 13K new jobs” in the state.

Try to stay on point, Tim. Let me know when you can prove that Mattis and the Pentagon were - and are - on board with the transgender ban. That is what you're repudiating with baseless claims and distractions. Until then, we'll accept the story as it stands that President Trump went around and over the heads of the military on this. Which proves my wider point, which I've been arguing for the past year, that Trump is a total jackass. Still tweeting like a drunk teenager at 71 years of age. From the bedroom of the friggin' White House. The Pajama Twitter King he is and will always remain.

Last edited:
Try to stay on point, Tim. Let me know when you can prove that Mattis and the Pentagon were - and are - on board with the transgender ban. That is what you're repudiating with baseless claims and distractions. Until then, we'll accept the story as it stands that President Trump went around and over the heads of the military on this. Which proves my wider point, which I've been arguing for the past year, that Trump is a total jackass. Still tweeting like a drunk teenager at 71 years of age. From the bedroom of the friggin' White House. The Pajama Twitter King he is and will always remain.

I'm sorry Tibs, but I do believe it was you that entered this fray with "Sources said." Essentially what you've just said is you "believe" that Mattis and the Pentagon had no idea Trump made this decision because "Sources said." You attempted to validate this to be the case by posting your version of "facts" - which again was story after story of "anonymous source states." This is right up there with CNN posting BuzzFeed's "sources" about Trump's urination fetishes, and the countless repudiated Russia claims the Left has dangerously pandered about because "sources said."

I'm not shocked you rely on unnamed sources. It's all your media has right the moment, searching for these elusive facts.

It's not on me or any member of the Right to prove that Mattis et al weren't aware. The Left has made the claim that they weren't. Proving this is the responsibility of those who proliferate the story. Until this happens, it's....let us all repeat together...."Sources say."

And we know how that has ended up for 7 months...with lots of egg on the faces of the likes of CNN.

"sources close to Mattis and in the Pentagon say that despite the message released to the main stream media, the military is backing Trump's transgender ban 100%."
- Spike New News Service

Their commander in chief ordered it so they are on board. That's how it works.

Um, Trump is the Commander in Chief....which means he outranks the highest ranking general, which means all military, including the highest ranking general must salute Trump, which means whatever Trump says goes, which means even the highest ranking general must obey and be on board with the Commander in Chief.

I provided a legit news source.

it's funny how when Obama was President, he was all powerful. He could simply instruct ICE to ignore laws. He could blackmail local school districts by witholding funding if they didn't alow boys to shower with girls. Nobody had a problem with him illegally changing parts of Obamacare with the stroke of his pen, instead of having congress amend it as required.

Nobody had a problem with Obama acting like a King, but now that Trump is in office, they act as if the President must get permission for anything he does.

Sources inform Steeltime that if basically all of Washington's media were put into the halls of Congress, with the current elected Representatives and Senators, and if the building were then doused with kerosene and lit on fire and all concerned were burned alive, nobody outside Washington would give a ****.

And basically every person outside Washington would see his or her life improve.

Sources say ...

Tibs,

Instead of harping on the issues of the media of today, why don't you simply go back in time to your harping from a week ago, a month ago, six months ago(were you out of hiding then?) and regale all with your excellent track record in besmirching POTUS.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

...go back in time to your harping from a week ago, a month ago, six months ago regale all with your excellent track record in besmirching POTUS.
And your point is? Not my fault Trump's been consistently bad over the past six months. You think I'm gonna sit around applauding while he rages and tears down the Presidency? Just like I predicted he would? I'm not besmirching anyone. Trump is besmirching himself with his own words, deeds and actions.

And your point is? Not my fault Trump's been consistently bad over the past six months. You think I'm gonna sit around applauding while he rages and tears down the Presidency? Just like I predicted he would? I'm not besmirching anyone. Trump is besmirching himself with his own words, deeds and actions.
My point was:
Please point out the substantive issues where you have been correct.
I don't see them.
Go back in time and show your wins.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Steeler Nation mobile app

I don't have any wins, not keeping score. I'll leave that to the Trump peanut gallery.

it's funny how when Obama was President, he was all powerful. He could simply instruct ICE to ignore laws. He could blackmail local school districts by witholding funding if they didn't alow boys to shower with girls. Nobody had a problem with him illegally changing parts of Obamacare with the stroke of his pen, instead of having congress amend it as required.

Nobody had a problem with Obama acting like a King, but now that Trump is in office, they act as if the President must get permission for anything he does.

No matter what you think of the policies presented by either side, Obama was polished and classy. Trump comes off as a buffoon and makes the office of President look like a joke with how he conducts himself on Twitter.

No matter what you think of the policies presented by either side, Obama was polished and classy. Trump comes off as a buffoon and makes the office of President look like a joke with how he conducts himself on Twitter.

The difference is that in today's distrust of everything and everyone in Washington, for myself and others, a "polished" politician is a lying phony. Give me a real person any day.

Trump is just putting things BACK the way they have always been for 200 years. I think we have done pretty good without fags in our military. But thats just me.

A polished snake oil salesman. I'd hardly call the most divisive president in my lifetime "classy". He's anything but that. He just wore that sheep's clothing over his marxist wolfsuit well.

Trump is just putting things BACK the way they have always been for 200 years. I think we have done pretty good without fags in our military. But thats just me.

Hi, 1930 called, they're looking for you.

The difference is that in today's distrust of everything and everyone in Washington, for myself and others, a "polished" politician is a lying phony. Give me a real person any day.

I am with you on politicians. There are very few at any level of politics that are in it for the right reasons, but you can't discount this perception. There was a reason his popularity skyrocketed during the circus of the Trump-Clinton campaigns. However, I really hope that we aren't equating Trump's way of handling things to those of a "real person" because there is no reason for people to act the way he does sometimes.

However, I really hope that we aren't equating Trump's way of handling things to those of a "real person" because there is no reason for people to act the way he does sometimes.

No, not everyone talks like Trump for sure and that is probably good. But damn....it sure is refreshing as hell to have someone in office who says what they think instead of consulting 150 pollsters to see what might or might not be the right thing to say. Popular or unpopular, he's real. I've never experienced it politically in my 40 years. I said it before he even got elected....what he does in office isn't nearly as important as what his election did for future elections in the upcoming generations. It was a sound rejection of the entire Washington establishment, not to mention the corrupt media machine. I think that is a message that will stick for a long awhile.

Hi, 1930 called, they're looking for you.

I'd take 1970. Economy was a ****-ton better, still had steel mills, you could smoke anywhere, and cars had colder R-12 air conditioning.