• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump basers...interpret please !!!

blitzburghv5

Registered
Reaction score
From twitter:

"missiles will be coming...“Get ready Russia, because they will be coming, nice and new and ‘smart!’

WTF does this mean....? You guys can read him and translate what this means...

My question is, why is he giving Syria, Russia and whomever tips on military plans forthcoming ON TWITTER ???!!! Did he NOT state that he doesn't telegraph or tell his plans or military strategy ?
Whats his plan for Syria ? Exodus ? Diplomacy ? Launch Tomahawks ? Talk **** ? Or do nothing ?

My question is, why is he giving Syria, Russia and whomever tips on military plans forthcoming ON TWITTER ???!!! Did he NOT state that he doesn't telegraph or tell his plans or military strategy ?

Billy Jack explains:

It's more demoralizing when you tell them what you're going to do, then do it, and they can't stop it. Good times.
Or it could be a negotiating tactic.

Last edited:

Fox News...oh theres a valiant truth producing resource....but seriously....now not only is he going against his own logic of not telegraphing but hes publicly making military declarations on social media. Who the **** does that ? The joint chiefs of staff have got to be thinking this mutherfucker is a goddamn fool. Tillerson had it right. Hes a ****** moron.

I assume youre okay with him making a fool of himself over social media outlets ?

And don't assume this "love by Syrians" is genuine. When youre in an oppressive climate any potential relief is welcomed as a knight in shining armor. Maybe he should run for president of Syria if hes admired so much there. His approval rating would be higher than here at home and perhaps they might let him grab pu....nevermind......

**** memes and video snippets....explain your presidents antics, if you can. WTF is in his head ?

I was a little tied up and added an edit at the bottom just now.

He is letting them know that he is serious., and won't hesitate to use force. And they know he will do it.

I think this was just a friendly warning to Putin. Get your Russians to safety. If I recall right Putin cried like hell the last time Trump sent in some missiles. Apparently Russian advisors and mercs are in Syria.

Sun Tsu's Art of War didn't deal with social media, but when dealing with information or misinformation, it is optimal not to let your enemy know your strategy until after the attack hits them.

I don't know what can be gained by threatening a missle strike. Russians aren't a 3rd world country. They won't kowtow to posturing, and they would be more likely to meet threats with more threats or force. It's a fine strategy if it was just Syria, but Russia is there, so Syrian threats are now Russian threats.

The only positive I could see is using Syria as a negotiating piece when at the table for their summit.

He is letting them know that he is serious., and won't hesitate to use force. And they know he will do it.

How effective can an assault be when you reveal the attack is coming ? How ******* stupid is he really ? Nothing hes done regarding this spectacle was smart ..not even remotely. You never tell your opponent what youre about to do...they'll strategize to counter or at least minimize your effectiveness.

Here is a better question........Why do you warn somebody there is a red line, and then when they cross it, you stand there looking like an impotent dick, doing squat?

Keep bringing up Obama....introduce some Hillary too...lets serve that ******* salad dish for a 10,000th time. Is that what you got....seriously, a rebuttal of "but Obama.....". We are talking about TRUMP. Remember the TRAIN. Oh he acted last time launching $60M worth of T Hawks into the cement. That was effective enough that Assad just had to go for another round of chemical attacks. He wants to leave Syria because Putin told him he needs to.

You ************* gloated about this man...he was "gonna be different"...not BETTER, JUST DIFFERENT. Was gonna be winning.. You were right about him..hes different alright. These joint chiefs and commanders have to be thinking this guy is really ****** nuts and his charades are making military planning a nightmare. I guess we wont be shocked if he gives away strategy and hint where the missile will come from directionally.

I cant with this dude....and yall have no credibility still lending support to this. Yall got what you wanted right....gtfoh

I think this was just a friendly warning to Putin. Get your Russians to safety. If I recall right Putin cried like hell the last time Trump sent in some missiles. Apparently Russian advisors and mercs are in Syria.

Because the Russians are propping up the Assad regime...Putin wants us out of there ASAP and Donnie is too happy to oblige...against the recommendations of the pentagon

Billy Jack explains:

It's more demoralizing when you tell them what you're going to do, then do it, and they can't stop it. Good times.
Or it could be a negotiating tactic.

Haha. Had forgotten that little badass snippet.

I find it amusing that our President has been accused of a man-crush on Putin by our entire leftist crowd here. Can't have it both ways libs.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">CNN put together a video of Trump repeatedly bragging about how he's too smart to telegraph his military strikes, unlike Obama <a href="https://t.co/564gK78XwO">pic.twitter.com/564gK78XwO</a></p>— Aaron Rupar (@atrupar) <a href="https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/984117091392507904?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 11, 2018</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Because the Russians are propping up the Assad regime...Putin wants us out of there ASAP and Donnie is too happy to oblige...against the recommendations of the pentagon

You mean the career bureaucrats all too happy to push our sons and daughters into another meaningless war? Yeah. No. I'll take getting the hell out of there for $200 Alex.

I don't know what he is thinking. His foreign policy, at least publicly is kind of all over the map.

Personally, I think you either do it or you don't. By that, I mean that you either put your foot on their balls and mean it, or you cut sling and get out. Half measures and trying to fight wars with your own hands tied will not work. 18 years of Afghanistan prove that.

As far as warning Russia over twitter, it looks dumb and hypocritical in light of everything he has said in the past about not telegraphing your plans.

As far as twitter in general, everyone knows how I feel about that. It irritates me because nothing he tweets helps him in any way. For a guy that gets hammered in the press every day and thinks it is unfair, he brings 95% of it on himself. He has good policies, but when you couple that with bad publicity of your own doing, it is going to be hard for people to see that as a positive. The media has an obvious agenda, as evidenced by Tibs' video above (they never would have done that to a Democrat-they would have defended the Dem to the death), and CNN apparently doesn't care that almost no one watches their network anymore. That said, you have to help yourself in the public eye, and I think Trump fails a lot in that regard.

Keep bringing up Obama....introduce some Hillary too...lets serve that ******* salad dish for a 10,000th time. Is that what you got....seriously, a rebuttal of "but Obama.....". We are talking about TRUMP. Remember the TRAIN. Oh he acted last time launching $60M worth of T Hawks into the cement. That was effective enough that Assad just had to go for another round of chemical attacks. He wants to leave Syria because Putin told him he needs to.

You ************* gloated about this man...he was "gonna be different"...not BETTER, JUST DIFFERENT. Was gonna be winning.. You were right about him..hes different alright. These joint chiefs and commanders have to be thinking this guy is really ****** nuts and his charades are making military planning a nightmare. I guess we wont be shocked if he gives away strategy and hint where the missile will come from directionally.

I cant with this dude....and yall have no credibility still lending support to this. Yall got what you wanted right....gtfoh

That sentence right there pretty much sums it up for me. I'm trying my best, but as a female, and many other reasons, seems I just can't. Trying to understand others' views, but sometimes the pissed off woman in me takes over and I'm back to feeling like the bolded.

That sentence right there pretty much sums it up for me. I'm trying my best, but as a female, and many other reasons, seems I just can't. Trying to understand others' views, but sometimes the pissed off woman in me takes over and I'm back to feeling like the bolded.
So then it's possible to understand how others might have felt for the 2008-16 period?
W was lambasted in these pages
Bomma was too
Now Trump is.
Probably the next will be too?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app

So then it's possible to understand how others might have felt for the 2008-16 period?
W was lambasted in these pages
Bomma was too
Now Trump is.
Probably the next will be too?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app

I understand how everyone has their own feelings and their reasons for them. I didn't agree with everything Obama either. W was just dumb, but he was a likable character, but yeah, dumb. In 2007 I was set to vote for McCain. Sort of not normal for a dem, but I liked him (still do). His downfall was when he chose Palin. I couldn't tolerate her then, I can't now. My vote went to Obama. So much like those who hated Hillary voted for trump, I'm guilty of that myself. There's never gonna be the "right" guy/woman, there's always gonna be complaints, so yep, whoever the next one is it'll be no different. My strong dislike of trump went way back far before he decided to run for president, it just increased about tenfold.