• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump basers...interpret please !!!

latest

Again, I'm sure Tim will be running along soon to voice his alarm over you calling for the murder of your fellow American citizens. Just when you think this board can't sink any lower...

I wasn't serious.

(Dammit Indy, stop saying **** like that out loud)

Understood. And how do you feel about white phosphorous being used on civilians, women and children?

how do you feel about terrorists using civilians, women and children as human shields, or worse as actual bomb delivery persons?

how do you feel about terrorists using civilians, women and children as human shields, or worse as actual bomb delivery persons?

I want PROOF that this happened. Can you find an interview with any such person saying they were used as a bomb delivery person?
/Flogomanbun

They certainly hide among them. Then when they get hit, they have instant propaganda. We saw it in Afghanistan. It is a fact of modern warfare with these clowns.

I think it's abhorrent and criminal. Not sure what that has to do with the article I referenced.

The group said it found no evidence that Hamas fighters used Palestinian civilians as human shields - a key Israeli claim - in the area at the time of the attacks it researched.

I think it's abhorrent and criminal. Not sure what that has to do with the article I referenced.

re: post above yours

I'd suggest that that group might be relying on information that is untrue. or, worse, biased reporting. Note Sarge's comment, from first hand experience.

It is KNOWN that this kind of behavior has happened, within the Palestinian issue, any reason to believe they stopped doing something that has kept their "cause" in the news?

I'd suggest that that group might be relying on information that is untrue. or, worse, biased reporting. Note Sarge's comment, from first hand experience.

It is KNOWN that this kind of behavior has happened, within the Palestinian issue, any reason to believe they stopped doing something that has kept their "cause" in the news?

We were supposed to fly an assault mission into Sabari (sp), but we got weathered out and the mission was canceled. When the weather passed, we still had 4 hours in our duty day and decided to do some NVG RL progression training. We were in the pattern at Salerno, and we started taking fire. I could see the dude plain as day through my NVG's, shooting from the window of a Qalat (house). Could have killed him with ease. We requested permission to return fire and we were denied because he was "presumably among innocent civilians" in that house. So we got the grid and gave to TF Spartan ground. They went out and snatched this dude out of his house (he was there with 2 women, several kids). He told them he was being robbed, and was using his weapon to signal us. They hide among civilians. Oldest trick in the book.

I wasn't serious. (Dammit Indy, stop saying **** like that out loud)

It's understandable. Based on your posts it seems your brain is perpetually short-circuiting. Try doing yoga or something.

Some people want tear gas added to chemical weapons as well.

But tear gas and white phosphorus can both be effective crowd dispersing methods against very violent mobs. Saudi Arabia is using white phosphorus in Yemen.

It's not on the global chemical weapons ban, so have at it. I don't buy for 1 second anything in Gaza is a "peaceful demonstration". Those don't exist.

The intelligence community would strongly disagree with that statement.

You mean the same world wide intelligence agencies, including our own, that said Iraqis had chemical weapons?

The intelligence community would strongly disagree with that statement.

There is a logical path to follow that they did, indeed, have chemical weapons in Iraq and, a reasonable reason that finding any wasn't reported.

Step 1: There is, without a doubt in anyone's mind that Sadaam had them at one time since he used them on the Kurds. No question about this.
Step 2: The agreement with the world is that Sadaam would destroy said weapons AND provide proof along with allowing inspections. Inspections were thwarted consistently and obviously dog and pony shows.
Step 3: Sadaam, himself, said he had them. Maybe it was just showmanship, but silly showmanship when he was being faced with destruction. In any event, the agreement he reached to stay in power was that he would get rid of the chemical weapons and provide proof. He didn't provide proof and said he had them.
Step 4: What the invasion also didn't find was any proof that the weapons everyone knows he had were destroyed.

So, there are three likely outcomes:
1. He did destroy them but didn't keep proof. Clearly, unlikely.
2. He moved them before the invasion. Possible. Not sure how likely. There are some pretty good reasons to speculate where (Syria) that they went.
3. He never destroyed them and still had them when we invaded. Maybe, a little more likely than #2.

Either 2 or 3 (or a combination thereof), by logic almost has to be true. But why would we never report having found them, you ask? Because they were sold to him by us, which is why we were so certain he still had some. We knew how much we sold him and we knew about how much he used. It is way better to fend off the "see you didn't find WMD" BS than the "WTF are you doing broadcasting that we sold those to him" fiasco.

There is a logical path to follow that they did, indeed, have chemical weapons in Iraq and, a reasonable reason that finding any wasn't reported.

Step 1: There is, without a doubt in anyone's mind that Sadaam had them at one time since he used them on the Kurds. No question about this.
Step 2: The agreement with the world is that Sadaam would destroy said weapons AND provide proof along with allowing inspections. Inspections were thwarted consistently and obviously dog and pony shows.
Step 3: Sadaam, himself, said he had them. Maybe it was just showmanship, but silly showmanship when he was being faced with destruction. In any event, the agreement he reached to stay in power was that he would get rid of the chemical weapons and provide proof. He didn't provide proof and said he had them.
Step 4: What the invasion also didn't find was any proof that the weapons everyone knows he had were destroyed.

So, there are three likely outcomes:
1. He did destroy them but didn't keep proof. Clearly, unlikely.
2. He moved them before the invasion. Possible. Not sure how likely. There are some pretty good reasons to speculate where (Syria) that they went.
3. He never destroyed them and still had them when we invaded. Maybe, a little more likely than #2.

Either 2 or 3 (or a combination thereof), by logic almost has to be true. But why would we never report having found them, you ask? Because they were sold to him by us, which is why we were so certain he still had some. We knew how much we sold him and we knew about how much he used. It is way better to fend off the "see you didn't find WMD" BS than the "WTF are you doing broadcasting that we sold those to him" fiasco.

You are 100% right that those were sold to him in the 80s under Reagan and Bush Sr, back when he was an ally against Iran. I think it's an interesting argument. Not sure I'm totally on board, but going to war on non-corroborated evidence was flimsy at best, and criminal at worst.

I personally don't think they were there, and even if they were, it wasn't the reason why we went in. We wanted a reason to secure middle eastern oil and establish a pro-American democracy. It didn't happen, and only special interest oil companies made out on the deal. I follow the money, and that was a crappy shell game.

What, you think it was for the freedom of Iraqis? Biggest lie a market economy can make when invading another country. It's all about the Bens...

What, you think it was for the freedom of Iraqis? Biggest lie a market economy can make when invading another country. It's all about the Bens...

HuffPo and PMSBNC agree with you. It was ALL about the oil.

Like I said, "Not this **** again."

Nah, I've never bought that schtick, which is what it is. I won't say it didn't play. But it was a scant % of the reason. WMDs were real. Ask those Kurds. Really, you believe this intensely it was about the oil? Take your American money, book a flight, go ask the Kurds. Then get back to me about WMDs.

Yea, we had every reason to "protect the Kurds" because they're living in the land of black gold.

There's a reason why we don't do **** about the genocides and atrocities in Africa. There is no money in it.

Yea, we had every reason to "protect the Kurds" because they're living in the land of black gold.

There's a reason why we don't do **** about the genocides and atrocities in Africa. There is no money in it.

You just said there were no WMDs. Now you're saying you believe the Kurds were killed with WMDs, but shifting your argument to "we protected them because of oil." Earlier on this page, you said there really were no WMDs.

You can see why we'd all be very confused at this point.

You just said there were no WMDs. Now you're saying you believe the Kurds were killed with WMDs, but shifting your argument to "we protected them because of oil." Earlier on this page, you said there really were no WMDs.

You can see why we'd all be very confused at this point.

Didn't say anything about WMDs, just responding the false reasons to go to war in the oil rich middle east, while avoiding true atrocities in Africa. Which you fail to leave out.

Wars are always about money. Either gaining resources, or defending the loss of trade partners.