• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump Derangement Syndrome

A douchebag that vapes and has a neckbeard.

I saw that this morning....Libtard meltdown is special. I still don't get it though. What is it that libs get so worked up about ? The first thing out of their mouths comes "lying, racist, homophobic" then whatever comes first in the vulgar category.

Where does this stuff come from or is it just a parroting of a platform of some kind ? I am not aware of anything that Trump has done to blacks to be called racist and to my knowledge, he doesn't lie anymore than any other person in politics.

th
th

how-to-trigger-a-liberal-tromp-trump-trump-5254186.png

Last edited:
I just saw the story and it also said the crackpot was fired. I imagine Tibs would have the same reaction if a Trump supporter walked into his place of business.

I imagine Tibs would have the same reaction if a Trump supporter walked into his place of business.
You couldn't be more wrong. Politics will never affect my business practices. Nor my friendships. Spending NYE with a long-time Republican buddy (among others) who actually - gasp - voted for Trump. He's since regretted it and has thankfully come to his senses, but still.

I just saw the story and it also said the crackpot was fired. I imagine Tibs would have the same reaction if a Trump supporter walked into his place of business.

Glad he was fired....No place for someone like him to serve the public.

You couldn't be more wrong. Politics will never affect my business practices. Nor my friendships. Spending NYE with a long-time Republican buddy (among others) who actually - gasp - voted for Trump. He's since regretted it and has thankfully come to his senses, but still.

What's your imaginary friend's name?

I saw this earlier

That GUY is a nutjob.... see chromosomes,junk and prostate for clarification. Playing dress up,taking hormones and chopping your dick off like a dumbass doesn't make you a chick. It makes you nuts. No wonder the suicide rate is sky high with these very sick people.

How many times have you ever have a woman say "let's take this outside" to basically fist fight?
That's a guy 100% no matter what he says.

That GUY is a nutjob.... see chromosomes,junk and prostate for clarification. Playing dress up,taking hormones and chopping your dick off like a dumbass doesn't make you a chick. It makes you nuts. No wonder the suicide rate is sky high with these very sick people.

so i guess that's a no for a hit

There is no way in hell I could work in the public sector in this day and age. Same way I couldn't drive a school bus, walk thru a university campus or argue sensibly with a screaming masked antifa punk. And while we are on the subject....get off my lawn.

man-and-woman-liberals-gender-400x339.jpg

Those guys should just start making out. Both of them are pricks.

Cecil "Stud" Cantrell :
When God made Man, He made him outta string. He had a little left, so He left that little thing. When God made Woman, He made her outta lace. He didn't have enough, so He left that little space. Thank you, God!

2344292-post-25049-laughing-out-loud-lol-gif-now-xlnu.gif