• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump Heading to Prison

What is slander, 21?

Question: Does the report come from any mainstream media source?

Answer: Yes. [Ignore the report completely, pretend it never even happened.]

Answer: No. [It probably comes from a complete dipshit who doesn't have the first idea how to report anything. If you actually care, now you have to work YOU have to do some research and determine whether there's any truth to candidate misuse of resources or not. And you'd have to do it without mainstream media reporting.

See the beginning of the above question tree...

Wow, grasping at straws, the smell of desperation is sweet.

If he's using his own money it doesn't matter. It's not the same as elected officials using their taxpayer-paid staffers to do campaign work....which a number of local elected officials here have gone to jail for.

Just for everyone out there. Let me make this easy you.

MSN = "We print, film and publish bullshit to make Democrats (and specifically), Hillary look AWESOME, the world like like it's generally getting BETTER and Trump look like he rapes your children's most beloved pets! Because that's what REPUBLICANS DO! They rape the LAND, they rape the WORLD and they rape your children's GUINEA PIGS!"

FOX = "We will stop at nothing to terrify you with extremely exaggerated "reports" (used in the loosest possible terms) of all the terror and terrifying things in the world that the Democrats either caused, are causing or will cause. Only the Republicans or the more hard-lined Tea Party can save you. Duck! There's a black person with a hate-based agenda!"

INDEPENDENT = "Dude, I got this awesome new laptop and my bro-beans down the street has a bitchin' camcorder. Let's write a blog!"

This is kind of ironic because I just got my Hillary for prison t shirt today.

I'm right behind ya Roy

p.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331895763674?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Last edited:
This thread is comical to me.