• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump Impeachment Thread

Hungarians are white?

I don't know....but do I culturally appropriate them when I make and eat Hungarian Goulash for dinner???

I don't know if Hungarians are white or what, but Budapest is a happening city. If you have the means, I highly recommend it. One of the best 3-day weekends ever.

Hungarians braid their hair? I'll remember that for Sunday....
I forget but braiding your hair misappropriates somebody's culture. I thought I remembered you talking about braiding your hair and I got so indignant.

I forget but braiding your hair misappropriates somebody's culture. I thought I remembered you talking about braiding your hair and I got so indignant.

I braided my hair this past Sunday.....and the Steelers won. So I will be braiding it again this Sunday. Indignancy warning!!!

RUSSIAN brides! RUSSIAN brides! RUSSIAN brides!

Russians Fuel South Florida ‘Baby Boom’ for Birthright Citizenship

Russian nationals are “driving a baby boom in south Florida” as they seek to earn their U.S.-born children automatic, birthright citizenship, a new report reveals.

A report by Bloomberg chronicles the stories of a handful of Russian women who have arrived in the U.S. to deliver their babies — like so many others — in order secure birthright citizenship for their children.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...florida-baby-boom-for-birthright-citizenship/

------------------------------

Don't forget the Asians

2hpsr5d.jpg