• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump, Merkel agree NATO members must pay fair share

Spike

Reaction score
r

German Chancellor Angela Merkel and U.S. President Donald Trump underscored the importance of the NATO alliance and vowed to work more closely together to combat terrorism and militancy, the two leaders said in a joint statement on Saturday.

"The leaders recognized that NATO must be capable of confronting 21st century threats and that our common defense requires appropriate investment in military capabilities to ensure all allies are contributing their fair share to our collective security," Merkel and Trump said in the statement.

Trump accepted Merkel's invitation to attend a summit of G20 industrialized countries in Hamburg in July, and said he looked forward to welcoming Merkel to Washington soon. Germany is chairing the G20 group this year.s.

Trump also spoke with Russian President Vladimir Putin and French President Francois Hollande

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/i...95c3&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=twitter

----------------

I think Germany only has a couple hundred tanks left, in mothballs

Hey. ....Merkel. First rule of preventing terrorism. DON'T BRING TERRORISTS INTO YOUR COUNTRY, YOU DUMBASS *****.

I said this before and I will say this again as many times as I have to:

The EU is bringing the Moslems in as cheap labor thinking that they can be controlled via being kept dependent on the dole. They forget that fanatics can't be controlled.

I said this before and I will say this again as many times as I have to:

The EU is bringing the Moslems in as cheap labor thinking that they can be controlled via being kept dependent on the dole. They forget that fanatics can't be controlled.

How are they labor if they are on the dole?

The EU pols assume that they will calm down a bit once they are in Europe a while.

But why would they work if they get welfare for free?

But why would they work if they get welfare for free?

Oh they won't, but the EU Pols think they will and at the same time try and buy their votes with more welfare. And the cycle of no go zones, creeping sharia and terror attacks will continue....until there are enough peaceful Moslems to wage outright war and take over.

Germany's Schäuble Admits 'Mistakes' in Open Door Migrant Policy

“We have tried to improve what got away from us in 2015,” Schäuble told the newspaper Welt am Sonntag. “We politicians are human; we also make mistakes. But one can at least learn from them.”

http://www.breitbart.com/london/201...-admits-mistakes-in-open-door-migrant-policy/

------------------

There are mistakes, and then there are MISTAKES

....until there are enough peaceful Moslems to wage outright war and take over.

Like that'll happen. :crazy:

Sidebar, this is why Trump's Muslim immigration policy could work. Make life here difficult for the normal Muslims and they will root out the extremists.

Last edited:
Like that'll happen. :crazy:

Sidebar, this is why Trump's Muslim immigration policy could work. Make life here difficult for the normal Muslims and they will root out the extremists.

Maybe internment camps.......i mean if you're going fascist play it to the hilt don't you think?

at least CheetoDick listens to the Leader of the Free World before he calls Bad Vlad for his nightly lullabye.

how sweet.

LOOK a tagteam! Too chicken to show up after the election for 2 months now U come running back in with your tongues flapping like Hillary's lap dogs? Hilarious

Death to Liberalism! I love it how Trump is cramming it all up your *****.

White Guilt, European style

Other NATO nations need to pull their own weight. A 10% increase for those spending less, but who value the alliance would be welcome. Or they can share **** it by buying USA military equipment that we allow to add additional layers of defense.

Maybe internment camps.......i mean if you're going fascist play it to the hilt don't you think?

No need for internment camps if we don't let them into the country in the first place.

Dumbasses want to bring this **** here?

7 found guilty of robbing German churches to finance jihad

A German court has found seven men guilty of burglarizing churches to financially support Islamic extremists fighting in Syria.

Cologne’s regional court sentenced the men to between three years and 6 months, and four years and 10 months in prison for the robberies.

Judges say that there’s sufficient proof the men — aged between 24 and 37 — broke into up to five churches and other buildings between 2013 and 2014

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/storie...ME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2017-01-30-11-36-08

No need for internment camps if we don't let them into the country in the first place.

You said "make life difficult for the normal ones here"

That's why I mentioned the camps....you know like what we did to the Americans of Japanese descent....where due process is only for white people.

That's why I mentioned the camps....you know like what we did to the Americans of Japanese descent....where due process is only for white people.

Hmmm ... let me see how many logical fallacies I can point to in elfiePolo's brief statement:

• Red herring – a speaker attempts to distract an audience by deviating from the topic at hand by introducing a separate argument the speaker believes is easier to speak to.
  • Proof by assertion – a proposition is repeatedly restated regardless of contradiction.
  • Moral high ground fallacy – in which one assumes a "holier-than-thou" attitude in an attempt to make oneself look good to win an argument.
  • Incomplete comparison – in which insufficient information is provided to make a complete comparison.
  • Inconsistent comparison – where different methods of comparison are used, leaving one with a false impression of the whole comparison.
  • False analogy – an argument by analogy in which the analogy is poorly suited.
  • Hasty generalization (fallacy of insufficient statistics, fallacy of insufficient sample, fallacy of the lonely fact, leaping to a conclusion, hasty induction, secundum quid, converse accident) – basing a broad conclusion on a small sample.
Pretty impressive list of logical fallacies in such short order, elfiePolo.

Germans know all about their "camps"

Hundreds of Christian refugees sexually abused and beaten by Muslims in German camps

Germany-migrants-723568.jpg

Christians are said to have suffered sexual assaults, violence and death threats in camps across Germany.

Some 743 Christians and 10 Yazidis were the victims of religious motivated attacks between February and September 2016, with some of victims aged five to 12 years old.

More than one million migrants have arrived in Germany since last year.

The report found: “The documented cases confirm that the situation of Christian refugees in German refugee shelters is still unbearable.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...stian-refugees-sexually-abused-beaten-Muslims

I just meant things like not caving in to their primitive religious bullshit, holding pig races next to their mosques, that sort of thing.
Muhammed at the supermarket: "I cannot scan your package of bacon. It is against Allah's law."
Burgundy: "**** Allah. Your religion is a mental illness and your god is the devil. Now hand me your Quoran so I can wipe my *** with it."

I just meant things like not caving in to their primitive religious bullshit, holding pig races next to their mosques, that sort of thing.
Muhammed at the supermarket: "I cannot scan your package of bacon. It is against Allah's law."
Burgundy: "**** Allah. Your religion is a mental illness and your god is the devil. Now hand me your Quoran so I can wipe my *** with it."

Oh.....an expansion of the Reich Wing hostility toward Muslims (even the peaceful) which we have demonstrated to the world since about 2002 , and only creates more extremists.

Yeah that'll fix it......

Oh.....an expansion of the Reich Wing hostility toward Muslims (even the peaceful) which we have demonstrated to the world since about 2002 , and only creates more extremists.

Why don't the peaceful Muslims just exterminate the radical Muslims since it is such a small percentage of the sweet peace loving Muslims that are radical ?

All Muslims read and study the same holy book that tells them to kill people like me and you. Islam is incompatible with our Constitutional law system.
Freedom of speech? Nope.
Freedom of religion? Nope.
Freedom of the press? Nope.
Equal rights for all? Not a chance.
Muslims seriously believe in killing you over that stuff.