• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump Orders Help For Chinese Phone-Maker After China Approves Money For Trump Projec

katsung47

Reaction score
Trump Orders Help For Chinese Phone-Maker After China Approves Money For Trump Project
,HuffPost• May 14, 2018

WASHINGTON – A mere 72 hours after the Chinese government agreed to put a half-billion dollars into an Indonesian project that will personally enrich Donald Trump, the president ordered a bailout for a Chinese-government-owned cellphone maker.

“President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast,” Trump announced on Twitter Sunday morning. “Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse. Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-orders-help-chinese-phone-215814298.html

.....foiled those feds again. The layer of the devils den made sure the icing was on the cake and the flavor pack flashed green. Just missed by 1/128th of an inch. Damn the bad luck.

How is your wife, Katsung?

Sent from my SM-N950W using Steeler Nation mobile app

She and he are still trying to get the damned ivy off the fence which is luring the feds to their home.

I bet if he used this **** real quick they may remain hidden from the feds.

bb117c23-00ba-4cf8-83d1-550f7eb6bb3a_1.e2c29bffc14d33b54df6b4b0e5db9151.jpeg

Trump Orders Help For Chinese Phone-Maker After China Approves Money For Trump Project
,HuffPost• May 14, 2018

WASHINGTON – A mere 72 hours after the Chinese government agreed to put a half-billion dollars into an Indonesian project that will personally enrich Donald Trump, the president ordered a bailout for a Chinese-government-owned cellphone maker.

“President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast,” Trump announced on Twitter Sunday morning. “Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!”

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse. Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-orders-help-chinese-phone-215814298.html

Does this surprise you or anyone..

When I first heard about Trumps offer of assistance for the Chinese company...I was wonder how long it would take for the "rub" to surface...

I also believe Trump continues to attempt to build a bridge of "commonality" with the Chinese leadership for the purpose of getting North Korea to comply...

Does this surprise you or anyone..

When I first heard about Trumps offer of assistance for the Chinese company...I was wonder how long it would take for the "rub" to surface...

I also believe Trump continues to attempt to build a bridge of "commonality" with the Chinese leadership for the purpose of getting North Korea to comply...

oh, no. that's incorrect. it's ONLY so Drumpf can get more money.

China Approves 5 New Trademarks For Ivanka Trump Business As President Forges ZTE Deal
The trademark approvals raise new concerns about potential Trump family conflicts of interest.
05/26/2018

The applications for the trademarks were submitted over a year ago, and the trademark registrations were accepted May 7. Just five days later Trump announced he was working on a deal to lift U.S. business barriers against ZTE in order to save Chinese jobs.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...cid=fcbklnkushpmg00000013&utm_medium=facebook

China Approves 5 New Trademarks For Ivanka Trump Business As President Forges ZTE Deal
The trademark approvals raise new concerns about potential Trump family conflicts of interest.
05/26/2018

The applications for the trademarks were submitted over a year ago, and the trademark registrations were accepted May 7. Just five days later Trump announced he was working on a deal to lift U.S. business barriers against ZTE in order to save Chinese jobs.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...cid=fcbklnkushpmg00000013&utm_medium=facebook

The commies wagon is hitched to capitalism. Frauds They just keep the gold.

05/26/2018

Color me not surprised...

I realized as soon as Trump was elected POTUS that he would have difficulty separating his family's business empire with his new responsibility as Commander In Chief.

This type of activity could be exactly want his objectors and enemies need as the accelerator to impeachment..

Once again, I have never witnessed a sitting POTUS that endures so much controversy day after day..

Once again, I have never witnessed a sitting POTUS that endures so much controversy day after day..

How much is real, and how much manufactured outrage for actions that any other President would engage in with rampant yawning? Seriously, so much of the **** that is supposed to be just terrible, HORRIBLE!! is really a bunch of nothing. This is likely just the latest example.

I say that because all of the prior "OH MY GOD!!" events turned out to be ... nothing.