• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump revokes Obama guidelines on transgender bathrooms

I can't remember the last time I used the men's room.

do you hold your own dick when you pee? or do you have a midget who does that for you, like the rest of us.

do you hold your own dick when you pee? or do you have a midget who does that for you, like the rest of us.

I usually have one of the women that are using the restroom fetch it for me.

please don't refer to vertically challenged people as "it"

Steel Vanguard
Banned

What did I miss?

not a damn thing.
**** that guy.

not a damn thing.
**** that guy.

He just wanted to fight, every post was a confrontation for his own amusement...boring.

Sending the decision to assign bathrooms back to the States is exactly what the Libs do not want. They want the Federal Gov't to make their ideas into law for everybody not just some people. The Democrat Governor's hate it because they have to make a decision that is unpopular to most but to those few in their own radical base.

Steel Vanguard
Banned

What did I miss?

he was making superman look like the ***** he is so supe banned him

or the piece of **** just doesn't deserve the honor of posting here.....

Two things.

1) I notice you conviniently ignored the Muslim quote.

2) What percentage of immigrants are criminals?

https://www.cato.org/blog/immigration-crime-what-research-says

So trying to link immigrants to crime is identity politics. It ain't true, it was never true, and it's less true now than ever before.
100% of illegal aliens are criminals. Illegal aliens have already committed a crime. You don't let one crime go unaddressed because they didn't commit some other crime. Weird logic.

Last edited:
100% of illegal aliens are criminals. Illegal aliens have already committed a crime. You don't let one crime go unaddressed because they didn't commit some other crime. Weird logic.

He's never going to see that because he was gassed/incinerated, or more politely banned in internet terminology.

You banned him? You're not even a moderator.
No I did not. In my opinion he added no value, and I stated that, so it is my opinion, not Hitler's. I didn't speak for the mods. You libs have a really tough time with stuff.

No I did not. In my opinion he added no value, and I stated that, so it is my opinion, not Hitler's. I didn't speak for the mods. You libs have a really tough time with stuff.

I'm a lib? Is that because I voted for Trump or because I think banning people that don't share one's opinion is vaginal?

I'm a lib? Is that because I voted for Trump or because I think banning people that don't share one's opinion is vaginal?
I can't tell. I only went back a few pages of your posts. If you are not a lib, I apologize. You share some characteristics.

I might have been drinking heavily last night. My foggy recollection of this exchange was much worse.