• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump-Russia-Arrest !!!

SCSteeler4life

Contributor
Reaction score
Just like Tibs had been telling us. Just you wait, just you wait, it's coming.

The Russian analyst behind the whole Steele Dossier was arrested for lying to the FBI. Not the arrest Tibs told us would happen. Links from FOX and CNN to show no bias.

hahahaha

The sad reality is that the intended effect of getting rid of Trump was achieved. The slug who was thrown to the wolves for this pack of lies is of no consequence to the slimeballs who put him up to it. That needs to be seen. These useful idiots are just that - useful and idiots. Then they are trash, to be thrown aside without regard.

I hope the next idiot in line is watching.

The sad reality is that the intended effect of getting rid of Trump was achieved. The slug who was thrown to the wolves for this pack of lies is of no consequence to the slimeballs who put him up to it. That needs to be seen. These useful idiots are just that - useful and idiots. Then they are trash, to be thrown aside without regard.

I expect Danchenko to be Arkancided shortly.
I've been saying for four years on this and other boards that the Russia collusion was fake, it's in the book about the Hildebeast campaign, but the True Believers still think Trump was working with Russia.

The office of Special Counsel John Durham has confirmed that Igor Danchenko, a key source for British ex-spy Christopher Steele, has been arrested. This is the third arrest by Durham who is moving toward the prosecution stage of his investigation into the origins of the Russian collusion scandal. Durham is variously described as either painfully methodical or positively glacial as a prosecutor. But he is widely credited with being a dogged and absolutely apolitical prosecutor. Danchenko’s arrest is a seismic development and confirmed Durham is far from done with his investigation.

I've been saying for four years on this and other boards that the Russia collusion was fake, it's in the book about the Hildebeast campaign, but the True Believers still think Trump was working with Russia.
I believe at one point you even showed how the Russian dossier was created before Trump had even considered running for office. Someone provided a link to it, with a date of 2012, or so.

See how long it takes to get anything done with treasonous criminals connected to disgusting vile politicians?

Much like our last presidential election that certified a bogus president.

How long till they suicide themselves?

How long till they suicide themselves?
Or found shot dead on a Washington, D.C. street in an apparent robbery attempt and still have their wallet and money on them and the D.C. police say there is nothing to see here, move along. You know, like Seth Rich.

It would be great if they can do a plea deal with Danchenko to go after those that used him, but as Burgundy pointed out, he likely wants to remain breathing.

It would be great if they can do a plea deal with Danchenko to go after those that used him, but as Burgundy pointed out, he likely wants to remain breathing.
He'll sing like a boid unless the Arkansas state troopers or FBI or Jeffrey Epstein's prison guards get to him first.

74209266_1230315263841173_285893347007004672_n.png

Or found shot dead on a Washington, D.C. street in an apparent robbery attempt and still have their wallet and money on them and the D.C. police say there is nothing to see here, move along. You know, like Seth Rich.

The fact they didn't even take the wallet & money shows how blatantly arrogant and slimy they really are.

It’s all an agenda. And honestly just my theory and I’m standing by it. Russians infiltrated sections of the government during the cold war and have slowly taken the US over through their ideology

Without a doubt. There is a lot of secrets for people in power. Secrets they don’t want whistleblowers spilling to us mere peasants

Look, you all know I am a little critical of Trump and his abrasive arrogant jackassery, but honestly if this leads to Hillary getting arrested like some are supposedly thinking, im going to chuckle at whatever he crows about locking her up…

70% of the Steele dossier was true before Trump took office, 70% of the Steele dossier was true while Trump was in office, and 70% of the Steele dossier is true today.

The notion that 30% of what's in the dossier may be unvalidated doesn't mean the rest of it is without merit.

The FBI had no other choice than to investigate it.

What's changed? Nothing. 🤷‍♂️

Russia! Russia! Russia! Fake News! Fake News! Fake News! Witch Hunt! Witch Hunt! Witch Hunt! Trump's defense rang hollow. Only the MAGA sheep & far right media bought into it. Same with the idea the Mueller report somehow exonerated Trump. Only the truly delusional believe that. Anyone with half a brain who read the report itself, knows full well there was and is plenty of meat on the bone with Trump, Putin & Russia. America got played, Putin got the upper hand for four years. He toyed with the American electorate like a ******* yo-yo.

And never forget this. If someone can present a single, viable reason why Trump would do this with Putin, and only Putin, please step forward.

Though Trump met with Putin at least five times, much of what was said remains a mystery. During the Helsinki summit, everyone but interpreters were told to leave the room. After a meeting in Germany, Trump confiscated his interpreter’s notes and demanded the details of the discussion be kept secret from other administration officials. The result was an unusual gap in the public record — as The Washington Post’s Greg Miller has reported, even classified files have no record of what went on behind closed doors.

Look, you all know I am a little critical of Trump and his abrasive arrogant jackassery, but honestly if this leads to Hillary getting arrested like some are supposedly thinking, im going to chuckle at whatever he crows about locking her up…

A firing squad live on TV. Force cnn and msnbc to carry it.

70% of the Steele dossier was true before Trump took office, 70% of the Steele dossier was true while Trump was in office, and 70% of the Steele dossier is true today.

The notion that 30% of what's in the dossier may be unvalidated doesn't mean the rest of it is without merit.

Russia! Russia! Russia! Fake News! Fake News! Fake News! Witch Hunt! Witch Hunt! Witch Hunt! Trump's defense rang hollow. Only the MAGA sheep & far right media bought into it. Same with the idea the Mueller report somehow exonerated Trump. Only the truly delusional believe that. Anyone with half a brain who read the report itself, knows full well there was and is plenty of meat on the bone with Trump, Putin & Russia. America got played, Putin got the upper hand for four years. He toyed with the American electorate like a ******* yo-yo.

And never forget this. If someone can present a single, viable reason why Trump would do this with Putin, and only Putin, please step forward.
OMFG, are you serious with this? This following lyrics are perfect for you and your TDS.
"Crazy toys in the attic I am crazy Truly gone fishing They must have taken my marbles away Crazy toys in the attic he is crazy"

Let the russia **** go. What’s the new commander in chief doing to help out if you love the US so much?

We’re staring down another economic crisis but you’re still focused on russia and Trump. If you’re progressive as proclaimed.

Well progress forward. Move on