• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump to Comey: You're Fired!

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
I thought he would have done this much sooner. Comey was soft on the criminal, treasonous Clinton Foundation and weak on her violation of national security regarding her emails and of course ignored the illegal Bubba/Lynch airport collusion meeting. Plus still sniffing up the non-existent Russian interference libtard loser excuse. Good riddance, ******.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/09/trump-fires-fbi-director-james-comey/

Democrats everywhere screaming Comey should be fired for a year are now lamenting his firing. You can't get better comedy than watching this **** show of double standards go down.

That's a helluva way to treat the guy that went out of his way to help him win the election.

Hillary lost it on his own. His kankles drug her down into the swamp which is being drained, finally. Go to your safe space and ponder the facts.

Hillary lost it on his own. His kankles drug her down into the swamp which is being drained, finally. Go to your safe space and ponder the facts.

Oh I definitely agree that she was a flawed candidate that ran a piss poor campaign... I mean c'mon.... she lost to Donald ******* Trump for Christ's sake. How bad do you have to be to lose to a ******' cartoon character like Donald Trump. All I said was that firing a guy that did you a solid by announcing a week before the election that your opponent is being investigated by the FBI, but at the same time DIDN'T choose to tell the world that you also were under investigation is kind of a dick move in my book. It's obvious to anyone that isn't blinded by political partisanship that this firing is clearly an attempt to throw a wrench into an FBI investigation that is getting close to connecting the final dots as it pertains to Trump / Russia thing.... and probably other **** too.

Last edited:
Democrats everywhere screaming Comey should be fired for a year are now lamenting his firing. You can't get better comedy than watching this **** show of double standards go down.

I really don't think the Democrats give a **** that Comey was fired... what they're interested in is the why.... why did The Donald suddenly decide to fire the director of the FBI seemingly out of the blue?

Trump gets to pick his own FBI Director?

Woo-weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Sheriff Joe or Sheriff Clarke!

hahahahahahaha

No doubt! But they wanted HILLARY to fire him!

Best

Election

Evar!

Trey Gowdy for FBI Director!

Oh I definitely agree that she was a flawed candidate that ran a piss poor campaign... I mean c'mon.... she lost to Donald ******* Trump for Christ's sake. How bad do you have to be to lose to a ******' cartoon character like Donald Trump. All I said was that firing a guy that did you a solid by announcing a week before the election that your opponent is being investigated by the FBI, but at the same time DIDN'T choose to tell the world that you also were under investigation is kind of a dick move in my book. It's obvious to anyone that isn't blinded by political partisanship that this firing is clearly an attempt to throw a wrench into an FBI investigation that is getting close to connecting the final dots as it pertains to Trump / Russia thing.... and probably other **** too.

Hillary was going to fire him day 1. To which you'd have said "Bravo." Now, because a never-ending investigation on Russian ties that has produced exactly zero evidence of any collusion whatsoever is at foot, you lament. No worry that Comey overstepped his bounds time and time again, taking on roles the Director of the FBI should never have assumed. He violated the boundaries of his office over and over again. Either administration would have fired him. But, like typical Lefties, you gotta show outrage every time the man breathes.

Keep on with the outrage. It's only helping US.

Dems yesterday - Comey is horrible, he cost us the election, he should be tarred and feathered.

Dems today - How can you fire such a fine, upstanding, public servant? Outrage Outrage

Further proof that the Dems are just going to oppose every single thing Trump does. Hilary would have fired Comey 10 seconds after she was in office.

I really don't think the Democrats give a **** that Comey was fired... what they're interested in is the why.... why did The Donald suddenly decide to fire the director of the FBI seemingly out of the blue?

It's almost as if Trump doesn't think Comey did him any favors and owes him nothing and just fired him because he's a political hack and it was the right thing to do.

Hillary was going to fire him day 1. To which you'd have said "Bravo." Now, because a never-ending investigation on Russian ties that has produced exactly zero evidence of any collusion whatsoever is at foot, you lament. No worry that Comey overstepped his bounds time and time again, taking on roles the Director of the FBI should never have assumed. He violated the boundaries of his office over and over again. Either administration would have fired him. But, like typical Lefties, you gotta show outrage every time the man breathes.

Keep on with the outrage. It's only helping US.

Riiiiiiight....... and that wasn't the case with Obama and the "Righties". The criticism of him from the opposition was always very selective and reasoned..... half of you knuckle draggers thought he was the AntiChrist and the other half was convinced he was a communist for Christ's sake. How ironic is it that the current president that you all are in love with actually is in kahoots with a devout communist. Crazy how **** plays out sometimes... ain't it?

Riiiiiiight....... and that wasn't the case with Obama and the "Righties". The criticism of him from the opposition was always very selective and reasoned..... half of you knuckle draggers thought he was the AntiChrist and the other half was convinced he was a communist for Christ's sake. How ironic is it that the current president that you all are in love with actually is in kahoots with a devout communist. Crazy how **** plays out sometimes... ain't it?

Do explain which communist he is in cahoots with, coupled with any evidence you have? We eagerly await.

Nevermind evidence, how about just listing reasons why anybody thinks Trump has any kind of deal with Russia? The only reason is because Dems and the media say so and people want to believe ANYTHING bad about Trump.

Maybe it was when Trump was paid millions to give a speech in Russia
or
When he arranged that Russia would take control of American uranium mines
or
When he was caught on a hit mic saying that he'd be more free to do as Russia asked and remove the American military presence in their region after he was re-elected

I'm glad he finally dumped this guy. What a traitorous fool.

Jus like I perdicted!!

Sheriff David Clarke Gets Mentions as Possible FBI Chief Following Comey Dismissal

Milwaukee County Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr. quickly showed up in stories speculating about possible replacements for fired FBI director James Comey.

A Reuters story noted that both Clarke and New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani campaigned for Trump, but added: “Both men would be seen as highly political nominees for an agency designed to be independent.”

“Three words: Sheriff. David. Clarke,” tweeted conservative commentator John Podhoretz.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...bi-chief-following-comey-dismissal/101497826/

pic_giant_042715_SM_David-Clarke.jpg

So no Trumpsters out there see any issue with the timing of this?

Funny how Tibs is non- existent, other than swooping in to add to the karma counts of his komrades. Oooooooweeeee, what's up with that, what's up with that?

It is comical to see the snowflakes and the liberals crying over this. While I am a little leery of the timing, I am glad it's done. What's even funnier is that Comey didn't even know he was fired. He was giving a speech out in Cali and he saw it as breaking news.