• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump to Comey: You're Fired!

Dems are having a conniption fit - hilarious!

Trump Trolls His Critics

Accused of being Nixonian and trying to bury an investigation of ties to Russia, the president meets and greets Russian officials and Nixon’s most famous aide.

Imagine you are the president of the United States. Now, imagine you have just fired the director of the FBI. You are being accused of firing the director in order to stifle an investigation into your campaign’s ties to Russia, in a move a wide range of critics are calling Nixonian. What do you do?

If you are Donald Trump, the answer is clear: You make sure the first people you’re seen with are a pair of Russian officials and Henry Kissinger, Nixon’s former right-hand man.

170510-trump-lavrov-russia-twitter-ew-1123a_4357fdef576d082fd03f339cf85d592e.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

170510114450-01-trump-kislyak-tweet-0510-exlarge-169.jpg

gettyimages-681529300_wide-0242147ade9d8cd2832393d9d1a656c86b6b7762-s800-c85.jpg

170510114753-01-trump-kissinger-0510-exlarge-169.jpg

Trump, however, is not the only one with the impulse to troll.

First thing this morning, Lavrov did a brief photo op with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, where a reporter asked him about the Comey dismissal. “Was he fired? You are kidding, you are kidding,” Lavrov smirked.

Later, he told reporters, “I thought we are all adults here. I didn’t know I would have to answer these types of questions in your democratic America.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...ps-response-to-comey-fallout-trolling/526125/

Last edited:
Dems are having a conniption fit - hilarious!

Trump Trolls His Critics

Accused of being Nixonian and trying to bury an investigation of ties to Russia, the president meets and greets Russian officials and Nixon’s most famous aide.

Imagine you are the president of the United States. Now, imagine you have just fired the director of the FBI. You are being accused of firing the director in order to stifle an investigation into your campaign’s ties to Russia, in a move a wide range of critics are calling Nixonian. What do you do?

If you are Donald Trump, the answer is clear: You make sure the first people you’re seen with are a pair of Russian officials and Henry Kissinger, Nixon’s former right-hand man.

170510-trump-lavrov-russia-twitter-ew-1123a_4357fdef576d082fd03f339cf85d592e.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

170510114450-01-trump-kislyak-tweet-0510-exlarge-169.jpg

gettyimages-681529300_wide-0242147ade9d8cd2832393d9d1a656c86b6b7762-s800-c85.jpg

170510114753-01-trump-kissinger-0510-exlarge-169.jpg

Trump, however, is not the only one with the impulse to troll.

First thing this morning, Lavrov did a brief photo op with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, where a reporter asked him about the Comey dismissal. “Was he fired? You are kidding, you are kidding,” Lavrov smirked.

Later, he told reporters, “I thought we are all adults here. I didn’t know I would have to answer these types of questions in your democratic America.”

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...ps-response-to-comey-fallout-trolling/526125/

So, am I correct in assuming you have not a concern whatsoever that there is a Russian spy recruiter in the oval office ? The day after what unfolded with Comey ?

**Nods...okay. You muthafucks in the wasteland.......thought I seen it all.

For nine months they've been told that Comey is the debbil and kept The First Woman President from being elected.

Yes siree..programmed robots.

Limbaugh:
There weren’t any Trump fans in there last night! These were classic liberal Democrats who have been told over the past month to hate Trump and to hate Comey! They’ve been told that Comey’s evil. “Comey’s the guy that kept Hillary from winning the election! Comey stole it! Comey did this.” So when Comey got fired, they’re thrilled; they’re excited. And that, to me, spoke volumes about how the rank-and-file Democrat voters, they’re just programmed robots.

http://www.duffelblog.com/2017/05/vladimierre-poutin-fbi-director/

Vladimierre-Poutin-750x430.png

Trump Appoints French Immigrant Vladimierre Poutin As New FBI Director
By Joe Zieja On May 10, 2017
WASHINGTON — Following President Trump’s abrupt dismissal of FBI Director James Comey, a relatively little-known French immigrant named Vladimierre Poutin has been appointed as his replacement, sources say.

The new appointment is a welcome salve in the wake of mass media panic over what many considered a gross abuse of executive power. Although never publicly confirmed, it was believed that Comey and the FBI were deep into an investigation of ties between the Trump administration and Russia, which, according to Poutin, “probably had nothing at all to do with [Comey] being fired.”

Poutin, a French-born American who was naturalized in mid-2015, had a broad and diverse career in law enforcement. Though there don’t appear to be any official records of his employment by the French government, some glued-together magazine clippings indicate that Mr. Poutine worked for the “Komitet Gosudarstvennoy Bezopasnosti,” which is translated from French in his resume as “League of Democratic Justice.”

The appointment is expected to be quickly confirmed by Congress, though Poutin has already begun work. His first act as FBI Director was to dissolve any and all pending investigations into Trump administration connections to the Russian government, which Poutin told reporters were “mindless wastes of vreminya — I mean, time.”

Further changes around the Bureau include replacing most VOIP phones with sleek new red ones, installing small succulent plants in every office of the Pentagon, and invading western Ukraine.

Comey, whose career spanned over 30 years in various legal and law enforcement positions within the U.S. government, had little to say about his replacement.

“Seems like a nice guy, I guess,” Comey told reporters in a brief interview. “Gosh, he looks familiar though. I think he reminds me of this guy I once played racquetball with. But I’m sure he’ll be fine.”

Though relations with France have been hot and cold since 9/11, Americans in general don’t seem to be concerned with having a French immigrant as the new FBI director. With the recent election of Emmanuel Macron, a staunchly anti-Trump figure, as president of France, many have been put at ease regarding a lack of trust between the Trump administration and the FBI.

In his first public interview after his appointment, Poutin seemed confident he would be able to fill Comey’s shoes. One reporter, who seemed skeptical, asked whether or not he thought he knew enough incredibly intimate, potentially classified details about Washington’s inner workings to be competent at his job.

“Pravda,” Poutin said, which is French for “yes.”

So, am I correct in assuming you have not a concern whatsoever that there is a Russian spy recruiter in the oval office ? The day after what unfolded with Comey ?

**Nods...okay. You muthafucks in the wasteland.......thought I seen it all.

Not after the Muslim brotherhood and BLM paid their visits. I can remember a certain presidential candidate getting made fun of for saying Russia was America's greatest threat. Now the people laughing see Russians everywhere. The irony is thick.

You want to know Irony?

Trump praised Comey after the election, when his premature release of unverified Hillary emails went public weeks before the election.
Did it affect the election? I can't say, but it was a factor, and Trump appreciated it.
Now Trump is firing Comey because he MISHANDLED the Hillary email situation.
That is the reason why the DOJ recommended that Comey should be fired.

So Trump fired the head of the FBI because he was irresponsible and reckless with Hillary Clinton.

Not only is Hillary not being locked up, but now she's being defended a second time, by Donald Trump!

You may be stunned to learn that Washington politics and power games - their greedy, endless, insatiable grab for power and money, their obsessively self-centered world view, and their lack of a ******* vain bubble's shadow of concern about me - does not affect me, at all, in any respect.

**** those *******. I hope every Washington politician dies in a fire.

You may be stunned to learn that Washington politics and power games - their greedy, endless, insatiable grab for power and money, their obsessively self-centered world view, and their lack of a ******* vain bubble's shadow of concern about me - does not affect me, at all, in any respect.

**** those *******. I hope every Washington politician dies in a fire.

Theres a couple good ones like Tom Garrett from VA but most are in with the big corporate and/or big government money and have no problem leaving us out in the cold. Its just a matter of which side you want to get ****** by, the left or the right. One of these years both sides will wake up and see that its not the citizens on the left or the right who are the enemy, its the ***** running the show in DC who are the enemy

Last edited:
If you follow George Takei on either/both Twitter and Facebook. he is apoplepitc over this. He hates Trump to begin with and has changed the tune of his feeds from corny memes to flat out Trump hatred. But after this firing, he has totally jumped off the cliff.

If you follow George Takei on either/both Twitter and Facebook. he is apoplepitc over this. He hates Trump to begin with and has changed the tune of his feeds from corny memes to flat out Trump hatred. But after this firing, he has totally jumped off the cliff.

George Takei is great for ***** and giggles.

uh-oh Hillary!

McCabe Says FBI Call Not To Prosecute Clinton Angered Some Agents

New Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe acknowledged for the first time in public testimony Thursday that some agents were angry with the 2016 decision not to prosecute Hillary Clinton – while also defending ousted Director James Comey’s overall standing at the bureau

McCabe also denied reports that Comey had requested more resources for the Russia probe in the days leading up to his termination, with McCabe saying he believes the probe to be “adequately resourced” and adding that normally the FBI will not request resources for a single investigation

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...sia-probe-continues-despite-comey-firing.html

He wanted the resources to properly investigate the interference of a foreign enemy power into the democratic process. How ******* unpatriotic of him.

He wanted the resources to properly investigate the interference of a foreign enemy power into the democratic process. How ******* unpatriotic of him.

Bammy weighs in.

Also we know from the upcoming book on the Hildebeast campaign, "Shattered", that the Russia hacking deal was simply made up by her campaign to excuse away the loss.

http://rootsaction.org/news-a-views/1516-how-the-russia-spin-got-so-much-torque

As Bammy said, you can't hack an election. What DID get hacked was the email accounts of Hildebeast and John Podesta, which 1) was their own damn fault and 2) Julian Assange at Wikileaks has said repeatedly that his source was someone inside the NSA and not the Russians.

Last edited:
Then let that play out in an investigation. If there is nothing there then nothing to worry about. RIGHT.

Just curious how if this was just to shut down an investigation against him, why would Trump fire Comey when the #2 guy and new acting Director McCabe is a liberal with ties to Hillary? How does that make sense?

McCabe's wife just ran for senate and received over half a million from well know Clinton lackey Terry McAuliffe.

McCabe was also overseeing the investigation into Clinton's email. No conflict there apparently.

Keep digging Dems and you'll find far worse done by the Dems, the only difference is the media either ignores or contorts to explain away the liberal chicanery.

Then let that play out in an investigation. If there is nothing there then nothing to worry about. RIGHT.

Exactly. However the Dems won't let an investigation end and will try to keep it going into the next election cycle to hurt Trump. Whether they find any evidence is irrelevant. Remember they kept the Valerie Plame case going forever and sent Scooter Libby to jail even though the special prosecutor knew that Richard Armitage was the source of the leaks and not Scooter Libby. There is no evidence that the Russians did anything. **** the Dems. Let 'em whine.

That's a helluva way to treat the guy that went out of his way to help him win the election.

Comey is one of those funny guys who is a real patriot. He wants to prove ALWAYS that his loyalty is to the country not any party.

Trumps goons felt the heat building but firing Comey is not going to make the investigation go away. There are many real patriots in the FBI and DOJ that will leak out if they have to the connection to the Russians.

Just curious how if this was just to shut down an investigation against him, why would Trump fire Comey when the #2 guy and new acting Director McCabe is a liberal with ties to Hillary? How does that make sense?

McCabe's wife just ran for senate and received over half a million from well know Clinton lackey Terry McAuliffe.

McCabe was also overseeing the investigation into Clinton's email. No conflict there apparently.

Keep digging Dems and you'll find far worse done by the Dems, the only difference is the media either ignores or contorts to explain away the liberal chicanery.

Comey is a real patriot, those don't fare so well in D.C.