• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump was ‘mailed package of highly toxic poison ricin*

Lunar

220, 221 What ever it takes.
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
HEa4iwt.png

A Liberal used a gun and shot Republican Congressmen. Not much of an outrage.

Do you expect one now?

From a group that's backing anarchists, arsonists, vandalism, mob violence and murder?...No!

They're creating a massive amount of crime and stoking the fires of the unhinged to do very bad things.

A Liberal used a gun and shot Republican Congressmen. Not much of an outrage.

Do you expect one now?

Don't forget that Missouri senator who openly wished assassination on Trump. Was she forced to resign? Lol, never mind, think I already know the answer to that question.

Trump's security detail must be (and continue to be) like cracking the world's most sophisticated safe.

I believe they arrested her at the NY border. Tried to come into the country with handgun as well. Crazy unhinged woman.

I believe they arrested her at the NY border. Tried to come into the country with handgun as well. Crazy unhinged woman.

I'm willing to go to Las Vegas and bet everything I have on the two following bets:

1. She's not a Conservative
2. When discovered that she is an unhinged Leftist, the Left will say the greatest threat to the USA is Right wing extremists - despite the months of cities burning, Congressmen shot, Democratic lawmakers' calls for violence against Conservatives, and the war on police

Convince me I'm wrong

So that's an assassination attempt.

What kind of a moron thinks the president opens his own mail? Seriously do people think he walks down to the mail box and just start opening letters? Idiot.

I'm willing to go to Las Vegas and bet everything I have on the two following bets:

1. She's not a Conservative
2. When discovered that she is an unhinged Leftist, the Left will say the greatest threat to the USA is Right wing extremists - despite the months of cities burning, Congressmen shot, Democratic lawmakers' calls for violence against Conservatives, and the war on police

Convince me I'm wrong
How do morons get access to ricin?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-54255727

_114565765_ricin-56.jpg

A Canadian woman has been charged in US federal court for allegedly posting a letter with deadly ricin poison to President Donald Trump.

Pascale Ferrier, of Quebec, was arrested at a border crossing in Buffalo, New York, on Sunday. Officials say she was carrying a gun.

She has pleaded not guilty to making threats against the president.

The letter she allegedly sent last week was discovered before it reached the White House.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-54255727

_114565765_ricin-56.jpg

A Canadian woman has been charged in US federal court for allegedly posting a letter with deadly ricin poison to President Donald Trump.

Pascale Ferrier, of Quebec, was arrested at a border crossing in Buffalo, New York, on Sunday. Officials say she was carrying a gun.

She has pleaded not guilty to making threats against the president.

The letter she allegedly sent last week was discovered before it reached the White House.

It's not hard to tell what team she plays for.