• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump WINS AGAIN!

Spike

Reaction score
WINNING!

Donald Trump WINS Wisconsin Recount

Donald Trump was again named the winner of Wisconsin after results from recount efforts in the state were tallied Monday.

The Associated Press reported Monday afternoon that Trump was the winner in the recount by more than 22,000 votes.

In the recount, Trump actually picked up 162 votes according to the AP. The Wisconsin Elections Commission certified the results Monday.

The recount was initiated by Green Party candidate Jill Stein, whose other recount efforts in Michigan and Pennsylvania have been stopped by courts.

Wisconsin's recount uncovered no widespread voter fraud or hacking.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/310039-donald-trump-wins-wisconsin-recount

hqdefault.jpg

In the recount, Trump actually picked up 162 votes according to the AP. The Wisconsin Elections Commission certified the results Monday.

The fat lady has sung. It's over Libs

And again the push to get the electoral college to vote against him has intensified... the dems have started a near unprecedented push on several levels to openly campaign as if this was a secondary election and not a real peoples election verdict

Shut that **** down

House intelligence chairman: no benefit in opening new Russia hack probe

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The chairman of the U.S. House of Representatives Intelligence Committee said on Monday his committee has been conducting "vigorous oversight" of the investigations into election-related cyber attacks and he did not see any benefit in opening more probes.

"At this time I do not see any benefit in opening further investigations, which would duplicate current committee oversight efforts and Intelligence Community inquiries," Representative Devin Nunes said in a statement.

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/house-intelligence-chairman-no-benefit-opening-russia-hack-202051928.html

All that I found as grasping at straws. Tell me however the China Taiwan issue that Trump is in the news for.

And again the push to get the electoral college to vote against him has intensified...

I said SHUT THAT **** DOWN!

Federal judge Blocks Motion in Colorado Elector Lawsuit

A federal judge in Colorado on Monday denied a motion filed by two electors who want to avoid voting for the presidential candidate who won the state's popular vote in an effort to keep Donald Trump out of the White House.

According to thedenverchannel.com, Judge Wiley Daniel said granting the injunction to allow electors to vote against the popular vote would "undermine" the electoral process.

He advised the plaintiffs to try to change state law if they were unhappy instead.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/310089-federal-judge-blocks-motion-in-colorado-elector-lawsuit

=============================

TRUMP WINS AGAIN!

And again the push to get the electoral college to vote against him has intensified... the dems have started a near unprecedented push on several levels to openly campaign as if this was a secondary election and not a real peoples election verdict

I swear they want a civil war. What a bunch of power&control hungry goons. If anyone is a threat to the republic and the election process they are.

I swear they want a civil war. What a bunch of power&control hungry goons. If anyone is a threat to the republic and the election process they are.

Let the games begin

I said SHUT THAT **** DOWN!

Federal judge Blocks Motion in Colorado Elector Lawsuit

A federal judge in Colorado on Monday denied a motion filed by two electors who want to avoid voting for the presidential candidate who won the state's popular vote in an effort to keep Donald Trump out of the White House.

According to thedenverchannel.com, Judge Wiley Daniel said granting the injunction to allow electors to vote against the popular vote would "undermine" the electoral process.

He advised the plaintiffs to try to change state law if they were unhappy instead.

http://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/310089-federal-judge-blocks-motion-in-colorado-elector-lawsuit

=============================

TRUMP WINS AGAIN!

This never made a whit of sense. Clinton won Colorado.

So two imbeciles want to not vote for Clinton to prevent Trump from being President? How did those two fuckwits ever qualify to be electoral voters??

Somebody's been out in the wilderness too long