• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump WINS South Carolina!

super-tuesday-map.jpg

That map right there is going to kill Bernie Sanders. Don't know how anyone can think otherwise..

Better ask Tibs - uh-oh, he seems to have disappeared

Trump ins't going to pick one of the other nominees as he V.P.

Nothing about his campaign has been normal and it's working. Why screw that up with picking a shill, Washington crony?

Optics, a young Latino guy could grab some votes just by being there and would work against the wrinkled out crow he's going to face, but I don't think it's going to happen either

the last tool to hold office of the POTUS had about as minimal gov't experience as you can get while collecting taxpayer checks for a job not done. by and far, the collective tool set that is the left has declared him the defacto bestest president ever in the history of presidents, and would surely rename a planet after him if it were to appease the idiot in chief. that said, please tell the class why a man who has presided over numerous negotiations since he was old enough to work has no business being elected. better yet, i'm sure you have numerous pie charts and color-coded graphs that would be more enlightening to the uneducated masses. maybe you should put that in your goddamn book that you've been writing since before time existed.
Hey.....he could read a teleprompter. So there.

The only one Trump might pick is Kasich. Trump has zero government experience and I realize that is why some like him, but it
would benefit him to have a close government experience guy for advice and Kasich has both Washington and state government
experience. Also doesn't hurt that he could help with Ohio.

Heard Kasich on the radio the other day saying that he wasn't interested in the VP job, that if he didn't win the primary (he won't) that he will go back to being governor.
I figure Trump needs Kasich or Rubio to help win OH or FL.

Heard Kasich on the radio the other day saying that he wasn't interested in the VP job, that if he didn't win the primary (he won't) that he will go back to being governor.
I figure Trump needs Kasich or Rubio to help win OH or FL.

Trump is beating Kasich in Ohio and he's beating Rubio in Florida. He doesn't need either of those pieces of ****.

I have little doubt Trump will get the nod as GOP candidate. He's perfect, the true representative of a party that lost its way in a shitstorm and subsequently fell down the rabbit hole.

The two greatest presidents in my lifetime have been (1) Ronald Reagan and (2) JFK.

You might want to look at their respective views on taxes, economic growth, social programs, foreign policy, the dangers of extremist enemies (commies for both JFK and Reagan), the importance of a strong military, control over immigration and compare them to modern-day Republicans and modern-day Democrats.

You would be shocked ... shocked and appalled with the results. The two best presidents of the past 50 years share the same views on nearly every subject with modern-day Republicans and are completely at odds with modern-day Democrats.

Apt quote.

I see the Trumpster more as Robespierre. His followers, while not yet frothing at the mouth, are equally reminiscent of Max's contemporaries. Regrettably there isn't a Trump / Max meme. Someone needs to make one tout de suite.

At this stage Trump serves the valuable role of killing PC, demanding heads of the entrenched, and calling out the 'also rans'. One wonders if there is any substance behind the bravado. One doubts.

As we approach the inexorable prospect of Robespierre v Madam Rottweiler, our sphincters should tighten to maximum pucker factor as history instructs us.

Trump is beating Kasich in Ohio and he's beating Rubio in Florida. He doesn't need either of those pieces of ****.

i'm leaning towards a Trump/Giuliani ticket, they have been friends for decades, Giuliani would be up for taking out radical Islamists and he could really help Trump win New York

i'm leaning towards a Trump/Giuliani ticket, they have been friends for decades, Giuliani would be up for taking out radical Islamists and he could really help Trump win New York

I'm thinking Rubio or Kasich. NY will never vote Republican. Ever. For infinity.

I think the race is over in both parties.

It's Trump vs. Clinton

Let's start debating the presidential election.

P.S. Are there any Clinton supporters around on this website? Is Tibs even going to vote if it's Clinton?

Last edited:
Tibs should stay home - all the poor wittle Bernie supporters should stay home and not vote....like, Wall Street , man...like, corporations, man....you know

NY will never vote Republican. Ever. For infinity.

I'm thinking you're wrong - that's old thinking - he can win NY

Picture Donald Trump renting Madison Square Garden in the fall and having 20,000 New Yorkers screaming TRUMP! TRUMP! TRUMP!

Try getting a ticket to the wildest rally in New York history It will be the hottest ticket of the year in the Big Apple.

Trump says he's 'most popular person' in upstate New York

ALBANY, N.Y. — Donald Trump expects to win the Republican nomination for president, and he predicted that upstate New York would help him beat Hillary Clinton in November.

"I will win places like Michigan that people don’t even talk about," Trump said on CNN. "I will have a chance of winning New York. If I win New York, the election is over, OK, from an Electoral College standpoint."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ost-popular-person-upstate-new-york/80752414/

Last edited:
Well I see one good move Trump made is that he said he would pick someone "on the inside" for VP. I still think he would get demolished in a debate (at least technically) by Hillary. After watching the democratic town hall compared the the republican debates / town halls the dems were much more prepared and specific. Trump has yet to reveal any true specifics or details on how he is doing all this stuff he claims, but yet people are buying it. In my opinion he has not won any debates, but yet like 65-70% of people polled said he won. It is very strange and I just do no get it...

Well I see one good move Trump made is that he said he would pick someone "on the inside" for VP. I still think he would get demolished in a debate (at least technically) by Hillary. After watching the democratic town hall compared the the republican debates / town halls the dems were much more prepared and specific. Trump has yet to reveal any true specifics or details on how he is doing all this stuff he claims, but yet people are buying it. In my opinion he has not won any debates, but yet like 65-70% of people polled said he won. It is very strange and I just do no get it...
Dems more specific? Not really. At all.

Debates? hahaha! like her little gentile talks with Bernie? will never happen with Trump

Trump would attack Hillary and drag out her clanking 10,000 skeletons from the closet - he would reduce her to a quivering pile of jello

Trump mocks Hillary Clinton: She's a 'marshmallow'

Donald Trump on Wednesday roasted Hillary Clinton for aligning so closely to President Barack Obama, mocking the former secretary of state and likening her to a marshmallow.

In his first campaign event since his dominant victory in the Nevada caucuses Tuesday night, Trump said Clinton’s rival Bernie Sanders is done and derided Clinton.

“Boy, did you ever see anybody so nice to the president, though?” Trump asked. “‘Oh, the president is wonderful,’ she says. ‘Oh, the president, he’s great.’ Whatever he wants to do she says, ‘Oh, that’s wonderful.’ Whatever he wants.”

Clinton in recent weeks has increasingly compared herself to Obama — so much so that Sanders has accused her of embracing the president to pander to African-Americans, a key voting bloc in South Carolina’s upcoming primary and a demographic she crushed Sanders in during the Nevada caucuses.

“Boy, oh boy. She’s become like a marshmallow. Everything he does, ‘Oh it’s wonderful.’ Whatever he wants to do, ‘It’s wonderful,’” Trump continued, echoing Sanders’ critical comments on Clinton.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/blogs/2016-...lary-clinton-marshmallow-219737#ixzz418G1UnxD

Being vague is better than being specifically wrong.

Dems more specific? Not really. At all.

OK here is an example...They were talking about libya and syria. Hillary gave a very detailed description of what happened in libya and compared it to what happened in south korea (when it was on its way to become a democracy). Along with giving peoples names / times when all this was going down. Now I can not stand Hillary, but it was a very good answer. Also if you look at any of the fact checking site both her and Bernie rated surprisingly high. The republicans (especially trump) have fact checked poorly. Hillary is a very polished politician and will not fold under Trumps antics. If she starts calling him out on stuff he will have no "real" answers. Trump needs to start working on details or he will get exposed at some point. I sure do not want Hillary running this country.

OK here is an example...They were talking about libya and syria. Hillary gave a very detailed description of what happened in libya and compared it to what happened in south korea (when it was on its way to become a democracy). Along with giving peoples names / times when all this was going down. Now I can not stand Hillary, but it was a very good answer. Also if you look at any of the fact checking site both her and Bernie rated surprisingly high. The republicans (especially trump) have fact checked poorly. Hillary is a very polished politician and will not fold under Trumps antics. If she starts calling him out on stuff he will have no "real" answers. Trump needs to start working on details or he will get exposed at some point. I sure do not want Hillary running this country.
You were impressed by Hillary's grasp of facts on Libya? Is this a setup?

Hillary is directly responsible for ISIS being in Libya right now - Trump will have a field day with her and Obama's foreign policy blunders

ha ha

She wants to hug Obama so tight, let her squirm out of defending every single one of his failed policies overseas.

I could see 500 million dollars in ads slamming her from every single angle

She has more baggage than anyone running for president, evar

Did you watch the town hall? My main point is whether you agree with her or not her answers are way more detailed and on point than Trump. Sure he call out the foreign policy blunders but he will say something like "hillary sucks, obama sucks, we dont win, and american doesnt win anymore! Mexico will build us a 10 billion dollar wall and I torture and kill all ISIS the first day on the job! I will win!"

I bellow in laughter at debating Billery ...

Poor wittle Bernie has not once asked her about her e-mails....Trump will jump all over that

U.S. judge orders discovery to go forward over Clinton’s private email system

A federal judge on Tuesday ruled that State Department officials and top Clinton aides should be questioned under oath about whether they intentionally thwarted federal open records laws by using or allowing the use of a private email server throughout Clinton’s tenure at State from 2009 to 2013.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...27412a-d997-11e5-81ae-7491b9b9e7df_story.html

Anyone else notice that the Rodham in her name conviently dissapeared when she wanted to use his name to get votes? The lady is a political machine and that dont fly in this age anymore