• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump's 2020 potential opponents list. A bunch of has-beens and nobodies

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Wait...what ?

Where's the black female Muslim cross-dresser?

That's the thing, the Dems have painted themselves into a corner and can't really nominate a white heterosexual man.

Early yet but I'd say O'Malley is the most likely, followed by Ryan. Given that Ryan tried to unseat Pelosi he may not be deemed to be Leftist enough. The Dems' problem is that anyone who is Leftist enough to get the nomination is too Leftist to win in November.

O'Malley was a light weight running for president in 2016. On the plus side for him he's 55 now, and should be enough for the liberals to support as there really isn't a horse to back in the race.

I seriously doubt Trump will be running in 2020. The dem candidates I would watch are John Hickenlooper and Mark Warner.
They are the centrist types that could win. Hickenlooper has a beer business that sponsors "The Best Beer Drinker of the Year"
contest. Even a few republicans could get behind a candidate with that credential.

I seriously doubt Trump will be running in 2020. The dem candidates I would watch are John Hickenlooper and Mark Warner.
They are the centrist types that could win. Hickenlooper has a beer business that sponsors "The Best Beer Drinker of the Year"
contest. Even a few republicans could get behind a candidate with that credential.

Ill give you credit man....that was pretty funny...

The Dems will definitely need to find a "centrists" that leans to the right to have a chance in 2020.

I left the Dem party years ago because of the extreme leftist views and their forgetting what the party used to represent and fought for...

Article doesn't mention Kamala? She's african american, female, and angry. What's not to love? Also not mentioned is Kristin Gillibrand who's kinda milfy hot.

look no cankles.jpg

But to be honest, aside from Biden, Kerry, Sanders, and O'Malley, is anyone on their list a known quantity? I think Deblasio will make a run and could get some traction up until South Carolina then it's anyone's best guess.

Trump 2020!

Article doesn't mention Kamala? She's african american, female, and angry. What's not to love? Also not mentioned is Kristin Gillibrand who's kinda milfy hot.

View attachment 3821

But to be honest, aside from Biden, Kerry, Sanders, and O'Malley, is anyone on their list a known quantity? I think Deblasio will make a run and could get some traction up until South Carolina then it's anyone's best guess.

Trump 2020!

The Dem's bench hasn't been real deep because the Clintons were holding down the competition and sucking up all the money so Hildebeast could skate into the White House. Bomma messed up that plan, at least temporarily. When you think about it, Hildebeast lost two Presidential elections to people she shouldn't have lost to, an unknown one-term Senator with an awful thin resume and a gaffe-prone businessman who had never held political office before. That's how bad a candidate she is.

I think Kamala will at least make a strong run. Black, female, attractive, Communist. The Dem establishment won't want her but a lot of the base will. Be the 2020 version of Bernie.