• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump's pledge to you

In my "manifesto" of ideas, I want term limits as well.

I think Representatives should be a 3-year term, max 4-terms (12 years). Senators a 6-year term, max 2-terms (12 years). Presidents a 4-year term, max 2 terms.

I am warming up to an idea Supreme Court terms of 18 years where one supreme court justice is replaced every other year (in year 2 and year 4 of a Presidency). Each Presidential term gets 2 supreme court nominations guaranteed. If a justice dies or retires early, the sitting President/Senate approve only a interim justice that finishes that justices' term (i.e. the replacement doesn't get 18 years).

It could work. It could make every president equal in terms of affecting the court. And 18 years is a hell of a long time on the bench. I would make justices be a minimum age of 50 as well.

I agree on almost all issues, with the exception of term limits. There is an election every 2, 4 or 6 years for Politicians in Washington DC.

Trump is Captain American calling. There's just time enough to save the nation. Much can be done in one term, but I suspect he'll need two to finish the job. And for that put people back to work and he'll get that chance.

In my "manifesto" of ideas, I want term limits as well.

I think Representatives should be a 3-year term, max 4-terms (12 years). Senators a 6-year term, max 2-terms (12 years). Presidents a 4-year term, max 2 terms.

I am warming up to an idea Supreme Court terms of 18 years where one supreme court justice is replaced every other year (in year 2 and year 4 of a Presidency). Each Presidential term gets 2 supreme court nominations guaranteed. If a justice dies or retires early, the sitting President/Senate approve only a interim justice that finishes that justices' term (i.e. the replacement doesn't get 18 years).

It could work. It could make every president equal in terms of affecting the court. And 18 years is a hell of a long time on the bench. I would make justices be a minimum age of 50 as well.

This is borderline brilliant... im stealing...um i mean adopting it.... FYI... lol

No doubt the left and the corrupt MSM will complain about this too.

Trump and Putin vow to tackle ISIS together as they hold breakthrough talks

President-elect Donald Trump and Russian leader Vladimir Putin have vowed to tackle ISIS together after holding breakthrough talks on the telephone.

Less than a week after the billionaire’s election, the Kremlin said Putin called Trump yesterday to begin negotiations over how best to tackle to terrorism.

The Russian is reported to have said he ready for dialogue with the US “on the basis of mutual respect, non-intervention into each other’s internal affairs”.

According to the news agency Kremlin, Putin and Trump have agreed to “work to channel bilateral relationships into constructive cooperation, to combine efforts to tackle international terrorism and extremism, and to continue contact by telephone and to work towards meeting in person”.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...adimir-putin-hold-first-conversation-and-vow/

The same liberals who are crying over the loss are pissed off that Trump hasn't done anything as President yet. Do they not know Obama is STILL President until January of 2017????

The same liberals who are crying over the loss are pissed off that Trump hasn't done anything as President yet. Do they not know Obama is STILL President until January of 2017????

Get ready for a 8 year cry fest. I am already tired of it, and have started to ignore it. I believe many agree.

I'm trying to be supportive and open minded of Trump and his plan but having Steve Bannon anywhere near the White House basically makes that way less likely at this point. This guy is a colossal piece of ****.

This guy is a colossal piece of ****.

The GOP insiders hate him for going after them and Priebus likes him. The left thinks everybody on the right is a racist.

"That's not the Steve Bannon that I know and I've spent a lot of time with him," Priebus said on MSNBC's Morning Joe. "And here's a guy who's a Harvard Business School, London School of Economics, (and) 10-year Naval officer advising admirals. He was a force for good on the campaign at every level that I saw, all the time."

The fact Trump has a "revolutionist outsider" and a "career insider" both as advisers shows he is all about debate and ideas regardless of where they come from (well, except liberal twats). It's an ideal cabinet so far. And it's powerful because Bannon and Priebus can be two sides of a powerful coin (Trump).

I don't give a **** he gave Milo Yiannopoulos and other "way out there" voices on the right a place to vent and explain their views (many contriversial and things I and others don't believe). The news/entertainment mashup wasn't Breitbart's fault and has been going on for a hell of a long time on CNN, ABC, NBC, FOX, et. al.

About time someone came forward and just started calling a duck a duck when it comes to 24-hour "news".

He's anti-establishment and has fought long and hard to break down the "inner circle" of Washington. Having him there is a veiled threat to everything the Republican Congress holds dear. And having Breitbart be able to start a scandal if establishment Washington tries to push Trump around? All the better.

Trump is going to go down as the first, true 21st century President. One that uses all facets of social media and the propaganda power it has access to in order to further his agenda and beliefs and bypass those traditional "powers" like main stream media in their Ivory Tower. They have no power over him and they are quaking in their boots as their antiquated business model crumbles around them.

Every appointment Trump makes will be analyzed, scrutinized and criticized by one faction or another, left and right.

The reality is that Trump needs all the Republican votes he can get in the senate to advance any of his policies.

The GOP insiders hate him for going after them and Priebus likes him. The left thinks everybody on the right is a racist.

"That's not the Steve Bannon that I know and I've spent a lot of time with him," Priebus said on MSNBC's Morning Joe. "And here's a guy who's a Harvard Business School, London School of Economics, (and) 10-year Naval officer advising admirals. He was a force for good on the campaign at every level that I saw, all the time."
Since none of you trust the "MSM" let's see what National Review has to say.

Their reporting is interesting in that they are a legit right wing rag/website who actually practises journalism, as opposed to Breitbart and a milion other alt-right sites and blogs who just engage in LCD racist/sexist pandering.

N.R. tries to ride the fence here in terms of defending the right while still pointing out the ugly truth about Bannon and his ilk.

Steve Bannon Is Not a Nazi—But Let’s Be Honest about What He Represents

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...stration-alt-right-breitbart-chief-strategist

by IAN TUTTLE November 14, 2016 6:16 PM @IPTUTTLE The elevation of the former Breitbart CEO to the Trump administration is cause for concern. Let’s start with some sense: Steve Bannon is not Josef Goebbels. That is how Bannon was described recently by French cable news network La Chaîne Info (The Info Channel), and American media have taken up the comparison, particularly in light of Bannon’s appointment as the president-elect’s “chief strategist and senior counselor.” The Huffington Post wailed representatively: “A White Nationalist Is the New White House Chief Strategist.”

About Bannon’s personal attitudes, this is hyperbole. Julia Jones, Bannon’s screenwriting partner in Hollywood for nearly two decades, told the Daily Beast in August, “I never knew the ‘racist Steve’ that’s being reported now. I never heard him make any racist jokes, and his best friend was an African-American who went to [college] with him. . . . I never saw even a hint of racism.” Others have reported the same. Ben Shapiro, who worked under Bannon at his website, Breitbart, until departing earlier this year, wrote on his own site, “I have no evidence that Bannon’s a racist or that he’s an anti-Semite.” But under Bannon’s aegis, something ugly has taken hold of the Right. In March 2012, Bannon — an investment banker-turned-conservative documentarian — became chairman of Breitbart News. Up to that time, the website had been mischievous but not malicious, reflecting the personality of its founder Andrew Breitbart (a personality that has been subject to gross left-wing revisionism since his death). But under Bannon’s leadership, Breitbart News’s impishness became something else. When it was not promoting Pravda-esque lies during the campaign season — for example, reporting as “100% vindicated” Trump’s claim that “thousands” of people in New Jersey celebrated the September 11 attacks — the site built up its viewer base by catering to the alt-right, a small but vocal fringe of white supremacists, anti-Semites, and Internet trolls. In May, Weekly Standard editor Bill Kristol was labeled a “Renegade Jew.” In September, an article about Trump’s “birther” press conference was accompanied by a picture of Harambe, the gorilla shot dead at the Cincinnati Zoo earlier this year. This summer, Bannon cheerfully informed Mother Jones that Breitbart News had become “the platform for the alt-Right.” (And if you, like Newt Gingrich, believe that the alt-right does not exist, please consult my Twitter feed.)

The Left, with its endless accusations of “racism” and “xenophobia” and the like, has blurred the line between genuine racists and the millions of Americans who voted for Donald Trump because of a desire for greater social solidarity and cultural consensus. It is not “racist” to want to strengthen the bonds uniting citizens to their country.

The problem is not whether Bannon himself subscribes to a noxious strain of political nuttery; it’s that his de facto endorsement of it enables it to spread and to claim legitimacy.

Now here's a real racist

DNC Chair Favorite Keith Ellison Supports Bill To ‘Study Reparation Proposals’

Rep. Keith Ellison of Minnesota is making headlines after announcing his bid for chairman of the Democratic National Committee (DNC).

Ellison already has strong support from Sens. Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren and Harry Reid. Some have said Ellison’s own identity as an African-American and a Muslim would be a strong statement for the Democratic Party under the upcoming Donald Trump administration.

He previously advocated for, and is reportedly a “passionate supporter” of H.R. 40: Commission to Study Reparation Proposals for African-Americans Act

http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/15/d...s-bill-to-study-reparation-proposals/?print=1

--------------------------------

Oh please Dems, elect this guy

In addition to hating Jews, Keith Ellison hates whites.

He’s the poster boy for today’s Democrat Party.

Too much finger pointing and the dems only look out for a certain percentage of their own. Why is the right racist again?

I swear some of you would support the devil himself. Some people are hard to embrace because they have a different viewpoint and thats fine but some are just dangerous, insidious pieces of **** that I would never want on my side for any reason. Steve Bannon is an awful human being and defending him is low. Why can't you just own it? I didnt like Rahm Emanuel when he was in both administrations and I think hes a horrible person and a **** mayor. Whats so hard about this? Some people just suck.

I swear some of you would support the devil

she lost

get over it

Hilary-Shot-2016-07-23-at-3.54.31-PM.png

speaking of Hillary - the bile of the losers has just begun to flow!

Clinton camp blames white female ‘internalized misogyny’ for loss

Move over James Comey.

Hillary Clinton’s campaign has a new culprit for its loss to Donald Trump: Self-loathing, sexist women.

During an appearance on MSNBC on Monday, former Clinton campaign communications director Jess McIntosh claimed it was women with “internalized misogyny” who couldn’t bring themselves to vote to elect the first woman president.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/now-clinton-campaign-blames-women-loss-internalized-misogyny/

----------------------

Self-loathing, sexist women.

Can't wait for when she goes after the blacks and Latinos!

bwahahahahahah

Since none of you trust the "MSM" let's see what National Review has to say.

Their reporting is interesting in that they are a legit right wing rag/website who actually practises journalism, as opposed to Breitbart and a milion other alt-right sites and blogs who just engage in LCD racist/sexist pandering.

N.R. tries to ride the fence here in terms of defending the right while still pointing out the ugly truth about Bannon and his ilk.

Steve Bannon Is Not a Nazi—But Let’s Be Honest about What He Represents

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...stration-alt-right-breitbart-chief-strategist

by IAN TUTTLE November 14, 2016 6:16 PM @IPTUTTLE The elevation of the former Breitbart CEO to the Trump administration is cause for concern. Let’s start with some sense: Steve Bannon is not Josef Goebbels. That is how Bannon was described recently by French cable news network La Chaîne Info (The Info Channel), and American media have taken up the comparison, particularly in light of Bannon’s appointment as the president-elect’s “chief strategist and senior counselor.” The Huffington Post wailed representatively: “A White Nationalist Is the New White House Chief Strategist.”

About Bannon’s personal attitudes, this is hyperbole. Julia Jones, Bannon’s screenwriting partner in Hollywood for nearly two decades, told the Daily Beast in August, “I never knew the ‘racist Steve’ that’s being reported now. I never heard him make any racist jokes, and his best friend was an African-American who went to [college] with him. . . . I never saw even a hint of racism.” Others have reported the same. Ben Shapiro, who worked under Bannon at his website, Breitbart, until departing earlier this year, wrote on his own site, “I have no evidence that Bannon’s a racist or that he’s an anti-Semite.” But under Bannon’s aegis, something ugly has taken hold of the Right. In March 2012, Bannon — an investment banker-turned-conservative documentarian — became chairman of Breitbart News. Up to that time, the website had been mischievous but not malicious, reflecting the personality of its founder Andrew Breitbart (a personality that has been subject to gross left-wing revisionism since his death). But under Bannon’s leadership, Breitbart News’s impishness became something else. When it was not promoting Pravda-esque lies during the campaign season — for example, reporting as “100% vindicated” Trump’s claim that “thousands” of people in New Jersey celebrated the September 11 attacks — the site built up its viewer base by catering to the alt-right, a small but vocal fringe of white supremacists, anti-Semites, and Internet trolls. In May, Weekly Standard editor Bill Kristol was labeled a “Renegade Jew.” In September, an article about Trump’s “birther” press conference was accompanied by a picture of Harambe, the gorilla shot dead at the Cincinnati Zoo earlier this year. This summer, Bannon cheerfully informed Mother Jones that Breitbart News had become “the platform for the alt-Right.” (And if you, like Newt Gingrich, believe that the alt-right does not exist, please consult my Twitter feed.)

The Left, with its endless accusations of “racism” and “xenophobia” and the like, has blurred the line between genuine racists and the millions of Americans who voted for Donald Trump because of a desire for greater social solidarity and cultural consensus. It is not “racist” to want to strengthen the bonds uniting citizens to their country.

The problem is not whether Bannon himself subscribes to a noxious strain of political nuttery; it’s that his de facto endorsement of it enables it to spread and to claim legitimacy.

National Review is edtablishment. They hate that they backed the wrong horses and now Breitbart has blown past them is terms of influence in conservative media.

The left hates Breitbart because they are the first conservative media entity that has mastered social media has broken the Soros backed internet monopoly. A few years ago, google, yahoo, anything you searched would bring up left wing talking points from Soros funded groups. Now you still see those but also see Breitbart with an opposing view.

Liberalism is a lie that means to suppress individual freedoms for a alleged greater good that is decided by the party elites.

Liberalism can only survive if there is no debate, no opposing viewpoint allowed. That's why communists always censor the media and for years, Soros and his minions had effectively done that with social media.

What Limbaugh did for radio, and Fox News did for TV, Breitbart has done for the internet. And as usual, the response is not to debate them but to try to shout them down.

National Review is edtablishment. They hate that they backed the wrong horses and now Breitbart has blown past them is terms of influence in conservative media.

The left hates Breitbart because they are the first conservative media entity that has mastered social media has broken the Soros backed internet monopoly. A few years ago, google, yahoo, anything you searched would bring up left wing talking points from Soros funded groups. Now you still see those but also see Breitbart with an opposing view.

Liberalism is a lie that means to suppress individual freedoms for a alleged greater good that is decided by the party elites.

Liberalism can only survive if there is no debate, no opposing viewpoint allowed. That's why communists always censor the media and for years, Soros and his minions had effectively done that with social media.

What Limbaugh did for radio, and Fox News did for TV, Breitbart has done for the internet. And as usual, the response is not to debate them but to try to shout them down.

Liberals can't win by running on the issues.

I swear some of you would support the devil himself. Some people are hard to embrace because they have a different viewpoint and thats fine but some are just dangerous, insidious pieces of **** that I would never want on my side for any reason. Steve Bannon is an awful human being and defending him is low. Why can't you just own it? I didnt like Rahm Emanuel when he was in both administrations and I think hes a horrible person and a **** mayor. Whats so hard about this? Some people just suck.

That would be an admission that they supported a racist candidate who is appointing racists to his staff.

That's just the beginning. This administration is setting itself up to be the most corrupt in history.

They are going to make Reagan's seem honest by comparision

LOCK THEM ALL UP

That would be an admission that they supported a racist candidate who is appointing racists to his staff.

That's just the beginning. This administration is setting itself up to be the most corrupt in history.

They are going to make Reagan's seem honest by comparision

Right? At least some racist politicians try to hide behind code words and harassment through policy but people like Steve Bannon are just openly and outrageously racist. I will even give people the benefit of the doubt that voted for Trump in some cases as far as this goes. Calling everyone who voted for him a racist is way off base.......but Trump using race to **** with people was not a deal breaker for them either so there's that. Anyone who thinks that this pushback against Trump's election will go away or it won't have a lasting affect is kidding themselves. If you guys think this is the way to usher in some conservative movement then you're out of your ******* mind. It may have won him the election and I'll give credit where it's due but it's not sustainable. Especially if he's going to surround himself with people like Bannon. You guys like to go on about how liberalism is so exclusive and divisive but please explain to me how conservative minded people are inclusive. Explain to me how a political party that is fine openly courting zealots and racists is inclusive. And you guys sit around here with your hands out wondering why more minorities and young people don't want to **** with it.

Sure establishment......and you guys are out there on the edge......yeah you sure are.

The edge of insanity:

https://mediamatters.org/blog/2016/08/17/breitbart-news-worst-headlines/212467