• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trumps Tax bill looks like it will happen

Much like cash advances on your credit card “help” to pay for things.

Clueless

Clueless? WTF?

it is ACTUALLY, more like keeping your own money and using it to pay for stuff instead of someone stealing it from you. She is not borrowing that money from the government. it is already hers.

For the love of all that is holy, please, please avail yourself of this resource. It is FREE which you should be all over.

http://lp.hillsdale.edu/economics-1..._main&utm_medium=website&utm_campaign=econ101

Clueless? WTF?

it is ACTUALLY, more like keeping your own money and using it to pay for stuff instead of someone stealing it from you. She is not borrowing that money from the government. it is already hers.

For the love of all that is holy, please, please avail yourself of this resource. It is FREE which you should be all over.

http://lp.hillsdale.edu/economics-1..._main&utm_medium=website&utm_campaign=econ101

free? like posting here free or free like having to give money to the government free?

Since interest rates are so high, who wants to lend me 50K and take the 2.6% return?

Wait a minute....

wait%20a%20damn%20minute.gif

Did Flogomanbun JUST equate a TAX CUT to an advance on a credit card???? You have GOT to be kidding me.

Comparing a high interest loan (CC advance) to one's own money that's been earned??

200.gif

Wait a minute....

wait%20a%20damn%20minute.gif

Did Flogomanbun JUST equate a TAX CUT to an advance on a credit card???? You have GOT to be kidding me.

Comparing a high interest loan (CC advance) to one's own money that's been earned??

200.gif

yes, yes, he did. or it did. they did.

tenor.gif

Much like cash advances on your credit card “help” to pay for things.

Clueless

We're spending our own money ensuring our childrens' future. You want to send more of your money to the feds and trust that they will take care of your childrens' future. Good luck with that.

Less taxes equal more money into the economy equals more economic growth equals more revenue. Tax revenues are at all time highs. The problem is government spending is out of control. Only a complete idiot thinks we will balance the budget by collecting more taxes. It's never happened and it's never gonna happen. The more they get the more they spend.

On top of that you probably want to elect Dems who want to...wait for it...spend double or triple our current level on massive new government programs. Where is the logic in that Mr. Deficit Hawk?

And I'm the one who's clueless?

Clueless? WTF?

Like it or not, as a taxpayer, you own a share of the public debt. That debt is escalating. There is a reason Trumps tax cut is considered irresponsible.

This is obviously a crawl under your Hungarian bed and hide for 3 months moment if there ever was one.

I'm here, you sopping wet vagina. What's on your mind, princess? Feeling triggered again? Trump's dumbfuckery got you feeling blue? No worries, the Dems take control of the House in about a week's time. And I'm sure you're relieved Trump's government shutdown hasn't affected Mueller or his team one iota. So don't fret, the adults will get this runaway train under control soon enough.

I'm here, you sopping wet vagina. What's on your mind, princess? Feeling triggered again? Trump's dumbfuckery got you feeling blue? No worries, the Dems take control of the House in about a week's time. And I'm sure you're relieved Trump's government shutdown hasn't affected Mueller or his team one iota. So don't fret, the adults will get this runaway train under control soon enough.

Lunacy and rage have graced us again folks.

All is well. "God bless us, every one!"

Lunacy and rage have graced us...
Indeed, that's been the m.o. of this White House since the day Trump got elected. Thankfully, nothing lasts forever, not even this national nightmare, this utter disgrace. America will indeed be great again once we rid ourselves of this cancerous growth. The fact so many here have stood by and supported this unmitigated trainwreck is beyond comprehension. But I'm sure you all had your reasons, as silly, frivolous and immaterial as they will seem in hindsight.

Like it or not, as a taxpayer, you own a share of the public debt. That debt is escalating. There is a reason Trumps tax cut is considered irresponsible.

GOVERNMENT SPENDING is the problem, not letting OFTB keep her money. It cost the government $0 to let her keep her money. One could argue, and we do, that, letting people keep their own money ought to shrink the government quite a bit. If you aren't stealing as much from people, you don't have to have quite so many employees to verify you stole the right amount. In addition, when others get jobs because the economy actually started growing, as we predicted, you don't need so many people to allocate stolen money to others.

When all is said and done, you should have increased revenues and lowered government spending. However, that ain't how it works. The government thinks that all that new revenue is just that, "new money" and spends the hell out of that, too! notwithstanding that they are also increasing the borrowing.

Indeed, that's been the m.o. of this White House since the day Trump got elected. Thankfully, nothing lasts forever, not even this national nightmare, this utter disgrace. America will indeed be great again once we rid ourselves of this cancerous growth. The fact so many here have stood by and supported this unmitigated trainwreck is beyond comprehension. But I'm sure you all had your reasons, as silly, frivolous and immaterial as they will seem in hindsight.

giphy.gif

Like the broken record you've been for 2 years

source.gif

Like the broken record you've been for 2 years
As I said, right on cue: 'silly, frivolous and immaterial.'

Keep on patting yourself on the back. You are a true MAGA hero, in your own mind. That's all that counts.

As I said, right on cue: 'silly, frivolous and immaterial.'

Keep on patting yourself on the back. You are a true MAGA hero, in your own mind. That's all that counts.

"So are you but what am I" was essentially your retort. I no longer take much time to respond to you logically, because you see what you will and have devolved into nothing but nonsense. Your mind was made up when your Liberal media made it up for you in November 2016. Despite thousands of arguments being made by many here in your direction, you refuse to budge. Trump is evil to you. The good the man has done for this country you refuse to acknowledge. You believe literally any and every fake or real story that comes forward that tarnishes your President. You believe Steel, Avenatti, Stormy Daniels. That says more than enough right there.

When people provide proof, for instance, of the falsehoods throughout the Steele Dossier, you ignore it. You simply don't respond.

When people point to the far more nefarious dealings of the Clintons with Russia, you gloss it over. Or ignore it depending on the day, showing your never ending selective outrage towards Trump. You care not that other pols - yours - have broken the law and engaged in despicable dealings with Putin's Russia.

You will hear no logic. None. You preach simply an agenda. It's no longer a discussion with you. Used to be. Till your TDS took over.

And since November 2016, you have sung literally the same tune over and over and over and over and over and over. It is indeed a broken record.

You have epitomized frivolous for years now.

To quote Eminem....

Matter of fact, dawg, here's a pencil
Go home, write some ****, make it suspenseful
And don't come back until somethin' dope hits you

Last edited:
I no longer take much time to respond to you logically
No, you just call me out for no reason, completely unprovoked, for the sole reason to deride and to mock me, like a 13-year old would. You're a sorry, pathetic loser and a joke, just like Trump. Enjoy your holidays, drink up!

ps - last I checked, absolutely nothing has been proven false in the Steele dossier. Nothing, zilch. In fact, turns out it's just the opposite. Bit by bit most everything Steele compiled in the dossier was based on facts and actual events. Including this little doozy from today:

Cell signal puts Cohen outside Prague around time of purported Russian meeting
https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/investigations/article219016820.html

I guess it's only time until the truly one, yet unsubstantiated claim is also verified, the omnious Trump pee-pee tape. Even that wouldn't move the needle with his base, I realize that, but that is as of now the singular item that still seems a bit murky in the Steele report. Most everything else has been substantiated, bit by bit, drip by drip...

Last edited:
When people provide proof, for instance, of the falsehoods throughout the Steele Dossier, you ignore it. You simply don't respond.
You really oughta take the time to carefully read this, line by line. If you do, you wouldn't type out such utter nonsense as 'people provide proof, for instance, of the falsehoods throughout the Steele Dossier' as no such proof has been provided by anybody.

The Steele Dossier: A Retrospective
https://www.lawfareblog.com/steele-dossier-retrospective

In summary:

The dossier holds up well over time, and none of it, to our knowledge, has been disproven.

Nah, why bother? When have facts and the truth ever been of interest to you? It's your - and Trump's - way or the highway.

Holy ****... I guess Santa didn’t bring Tibs the common sense that he so desperately needs.

Any minute now!

We're spending our own money ensuring our childrens' future. You want to send more of your money to the feds and trust that they will take care of your childrens' future. Good luck with that.

Less taxes equal more money into the economy equals more economic growth equals more revenue. Tax revenues are at all time highs. The problem is government spending is out of control. Only a complete idiot thinks we will balance the budget by collecting more taxes. It's never happened and it's never gonna happen. The more they get the more they spend.

On top of that you probably want to elect Dems who want to...wait for it...spend double or triple our current level on massive new government programs. Where is the logic in that Mr. Deficit Hawk?

And I'm the one who's clueless?

Your money but not your military, not your Medicare, not your Social Security, not your bail out to farmers hurt by the trade war, not your kids university getting federal funding. But, but “government waste”, right? Only an complete idiot would think that adding $442 Billion to the debt would balance the budget.

Your money but not your military, not your Medicare, not your Social Security, not your bail out to farmers hurt by the trade war, not your kids university getting federal funding. But, but “government waste”, right? Only an complete idiot would think that adding $442 Billion to the debt would balance the budget.

Letting people keep their own money does not add to the debt.

You really have to wonder...who in the **** taught, or tried to teach, Floglofuck the basics of life? Whoever attempted that failed miserably. Same with Tibs. That mfer surely lacked decent parental guidance. It’s a shame that they are so ****** in the head. If reincarnation is true maybe you two fools will return as a slug and a tadpole. Major upgrades.

Last edited:
You really oughta take the time to carefully read this, line by line. If you do, you wouldn't type out such utter nonsense as 'people provide proof, for instance, of the falsehoods throughout the Steele Dossier' as no such proof has been provided by anybody.

In summary:

Nah, why bother? When have facts and the truth ever been of interest to you? It's your - and Trump's - way or the highway.

literally the next sentence after the one you quoted is:
But much of the reporting simply remains uncorroborated, at least by the yardstick we are using.

and
12 officers of the Russian Main Intelligence Directorate
good luck getting them to appear before a Grand Jury. May as well be indicting Boris and Natasha for attempting to kidnap and/or swindle Rocky and Bullwinkle.

3. Starting in at least March 2016, the Conspirators used a variety of means to hack the email accounts of volunteers and employees of the U.S. presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton (the “Clinton Campaign”), including the email account of the Clinton Campaign’s chairman.

4. By in or around April 2016, the Conspirators also hacked into the computer networks of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (“DCCC”) and the Democratic National Committee (“DNC”). The Conspirators covertly monitored the computers of dozens of DCCC and DNC employees, implanted hundreds of files containing malicious computer code (“malware”), and stole emails and other documents from the DCCC and DNC.

5. By in or around April 2016, the Conspirators began to plan the release of materials stolen from the Clinton Campaign, DCCC, and DNC.

6. Beginning in or around June 2016, the Conspirators staged and released tens of thousands of the stolen emails and documents. They did so using fictitious online personas, including “DCLeaks” and “Guccifer 2.0.”

7. The Conspirators also used the Guccifer 2.0 persona to release additional stolen documents through a website maintained by an organization ([Wikileaks]), that had previously posted documents stolen from U.S. persons, entities, and the U.S. government. The Conspirators continued their U.S. election-interference operations through in or around November 2016.

hmm. maybe Madam NotMyPresident shouldn't have been using an unsecured server located in a closet, but, rather, a secured server with governmental layers of security? Let's all pretend that everything just quoted is 100% true and legit. Still think nothing of Hillary's obvious ****-up? and maybe that the DNC should be made aware of how to not fall for phishing?

did you bother reading this at all?

It does not, however, corroborate the statement in the dossier that the Russian intelligence “operation had been conducted with the full knowledge and support of Trump and senior members of his campaign team.” Put another way, Mueller and his team have not yet alleged or asserted in public filings that individuals associated with the Trump campaign knew that Guccifer 2.0 was a Russian intelligence cover and that the documents in Wikileaks’s possession came from Russian government hackers.

Another report in the dossier adds a layer: “The Kremlin’s cultivation operation on Trump also had comprised offering him various lucrative real estate development business deals in Russia, especially in relation to the ongoing 2018 World Cup soccer tournament. However, so far, for reasons unknown, Trump had not taken up any of these.”

That leads us to the material in the criminal information and sentencing memorandum for Michael Cohen—Trump’s former attorney—filed by the Special Counsel’s Office in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York. These documents relate to Cohen’s false statements to Congress regarding attempted Trump Organization business dealings in Russia. The details buttress Steele’s reporting to some extent, but mostly run parallel, neither corroborating nor disproving information in the dossier.

In summary:

The Steele Dossier is opposition research. Comey said a few weeks ago, under oath, that it was never verified. It was sworn testimony.
Is this your proof?
Proof of what? Does Mueller know about this ,or just you?
I am sure Bobby M.is on the case.