• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump's VP canidates

I think Trump will have to really scrape the bottom of the barrel to find someone willing to stand on stage with him. I'm sure they're out there... Sarah Palin, Ted Nugent, Ann Coulter, hmm, who am I missing. Maybe Mr. T., Hulk Hogan or the receptionist at the Trump Towers? An illegal laborer from his construction sites? Could help with the Latino vote. Or why not one of his bamboozled, Ken doll sons?

Ted Nugent as vp? hell yes!! not ready at 18 or 20. but I bet he is ready now. seriously my guess is Susan Martinez

Jan Brewer said she'd consider it if asked. BUILD THAT WALL!!!!

Thanks to the wonderful offshore gambling company BookMaker.eu, we’ve got some idea of who the smart money thinks will be Trump’s pick for V.P. Sometimes, the betting markets are right—but then, there’s never been another presidential candidate who seems to revel in being so consistently, randomly wrong.

John Kasich: 121 to 50
Chris Christie: 101 to 25
Susana Martinez: 527 to 100
Nikki Haley: 459 to 50
Jeff Sessions: 253 to 25
Marco Rubio: 511 to 50
Newt Gingrich: 1,077 to 100

Some of my favorites are not even on that list.....

Susana Martinez — The New Mexico governor is the first Hispanic woman elected to a governorship in the history of the U.S

Ben Carson — While Trump said this week that the famed neurosurgeon and one-time rival would likely be part of the committee advising him on a VP pick, U.S. News & World Report noted that when George W. Bush became the presumptive nominee in 2000, he said the same thing about Dick Cheney

Mary Fallin — The two-term Oklahoma governor said that she is "100 percent" behind Trump after he clinched the Republican Party nomination this week.

Nikki Haley — "For Trump, Haley would help address lots of his weaknesses," The Washington Post wrote in February of the South Carolina governor. "She's an Indian American woman who can help prove wrong the idea that Trump is simply the candidate of angry white men

Oh yeh...I believe a women is almost mandatory given the possibility that the Hildebeast just might escape a jail term. Trump support is way down in minorities but the women voters are going to tip the scale if he doesn't do something to change their mind.

CWACgPZ.jpg

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/famous-presidential-lies-contest-steven-moss

As much as I'd like to see Sarah Palin again ("Isn't she hot folks? Best looking Vice President on the planet. The Palins are great people, wonderful people.") I think he'll need Rubio or Kasich to bring in OH or FL. Allen West would be good too.

he could ask Hildebeast to be his *****... I mean, VP

Ch8oyBoWsAEbBhO.jpg

Why not, she already sucked the life out of one Clinton

Impeached, disbarred...

just another day for The Crooked Hillary Clinton Crime family

Last edited:
Kasich would seal Ohio but has said no to VP. Rubio would help in Florida and with Hispanics but he has said no to VP.

No way in hell does Trump select Sanders. I would think twice about that ticket. Trump (along with Hillary or Bernie) would be the oldest first term President in history, I believe. No way do I take that chance with Sanders in the bullpen.

Nikki Haley would be good but she said "hell no" within the last week.

He really needs someone to bring in the black, Hispanic and/or women vote.

I like Allen West but he was only in the House from 2011-2013 and is out of politics right now. He is former military and extremely intelligent. I'd have him in my top 10, anyhow.

The best choice would clearly be Condoleeza Rice. She would bring the black, female and **** votes. Then she would eventually go on to become the first female president. Until/if she officially comes out publicly and says no, I'm holding out hope.

Rick Perry would be a good pick other than we already have Texas locked up.

Rick Perry would be a good pick other than we already have Texas locked up.

He really needs to talk Kasich into it. I'm pretty sure he can win FL without Rubio.

No ******* way he picks Kasich. Pretty sure Kasich disgusts him. Which is good.

Trum will likely pick someone offf of most radar screens. He would be wise to do so. Likely a republican....perhaps a female.

Yup, Trump and Hillary, two cheeks of the same ***.

Trump is already leading Hitlery in Ohio. He doesn't need Kasich.

Ohio is the must have State in the race. Trump isn't going to win Cali or NY, but can win blue states in the midwest. There could be a Kasich Trump alliance, as by staying in the race he step on Cruz's chances

There could be a Kasich Trump alliance, as by staying in the race he step on Cruz's chances

I understand reading comprehension is not a forté for you right wingers, so let's try this again.

Kasich says there is 'zero chance' he'd sign on to be Trump's vice president

In case that was still unclear, Kasich spelled it out: There is "zero chance" he'd step up to be Trump's running mate, he said.
http://theweek.com/speedreads/617908/kasich-says-there-zero-chance-hed-sign-trumps-vice-president

'Are you people kidding me?' Kasich says 'under no circumstances' will he be VP to Trump

I understand reading comprehension is not a forté for you right wingers, so let's try this again.
He was still running for president when that was quoted. Of course he would say that. Try to keep it current.