• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tucker Carlson out at FOXNews

And Susan Rice steps down from Bidens cabinet...... Hmmm?

Not necessarily related...but huge news and makes you wonder what's up?

Nobody is going to watch Fox now. Between that and the lawsuits, they may no longer exist before long.

All the Liberal weenies on FB are having a field day on this.

No idea why, but Fox like any other business, looks at the bottom line and the trends of the country, bowing to the loudest voices. The country we grew up in is gone forever.

Nobody is going to watch Fox now. Between that and the lawsuits, they may no longer exist before long.
I often wondered how they could stay financially stable with the "Mom & Pop" advertisers they have...

they couldnt of been making any money selling time to the My Pillow Guy or the Balance of Nature pill company..

I often wondered how they could stay financially stable with the "Mom & Pop" advertisers they have...

they couldnt of been making any money selling time to the My Pillow Guy or the Balance of Nature pill company..
Not only that, but they are facing a $2.7 billion lawsuit from smartmatic. gonna need cash for the payout. This was a cap move, pure and simple.

I expect there will be more.

Not only that, but they are facing a $2.7 billion lawsuit from smartmatic. gonna need cash for the payout. This was a cap move, pure and simple.
Good analogy Sarge

But I think Fox will survive...they have some good young talent ready to fill the roles...and also has a huge market base..

Fox did this kind of thing back when they got rid of Bill O'Reilly and a few others. Looks like they are doing it again starting with caving and settling with Dominion.

Conspiracy theory floating around is he was let go as part of the settlement with Dominion.

Conspiracy theory floating around is he was let go as part of the settlement with Dominion.

If anybody - and I mean ANYBODY, even Tibilo Elftard - is okay with that, then he is too dumb for description. The left denies censorship, and then spends a huge amount of time and money pushing censorship.

Further evidence that Ogre is right. If one side cannot even allow dissenting opinion, then the nation is done and too divided to continue.

😂 Right, Tucker Carlson $8 million salary will go a long way to paying for that settlement. Jesus, Dude!

😂 Right, Tucker Carlson $8 million salary will go a long way to paying for that settlement. Jesus, Dude!
Couldn't hurt. It was just a thought. It's not like I really care. I don't watch him or anyone else for that matter. That so many people tune in to the talking heads on a daily basis, riveted, is quite disturbing to me. Anyway, carry on.

#DONEWITHFOX is trending on twitter. This **** is hilarious.

the most eyebrow raising part of that tweet by greenwald...

paging @DBS1970
OGRE OGRE OGRE