• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Tucker Carlson out at FOXNews

Absolutely. He's something else. You should come back and enjoy the economic impacts he and his team have made over the past few years. The high cost of groceries has done wonders for my diet. All that fun we had our on the lake, overrated. Probably eventually would have drowned if it didn't get so expensive to have recreational activities. He's an honest to God lifesaver.
Now thats some funny shat right there.......no matter your politics...
Good one JMM.

The big house of cards will be tumbling down soon. Might be a year, might be 5 but it will happen and the staunchest of defenders of globalist agendas (those who ultimately profit from it) are going to find their gravy train at the bottom of a ravine. They'll actually need to find work while plying their useless skills and "work" experience.

My 3 favorite on Fox was Tucker, Dan and Gutfield. I really have no desire to watch fox anymore.

The big house of cards will be tumbling down soon. Might be a year, might be 5 but it will happen and the staunchest of defenders of globalist agendas (those who ultimately profit from it) are going to find their gravy train at the bottom of a ravine.

Can't wait. I have a backhoe and plenty of lime.

zHt3qgq.jpg
fox-news.png