• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

U.S. Special Forces are mostly closet Muslims

PoloMalo43

Banned
Reaction score
That must be the problem right Reich Wingers? Either that or sometimes **** doesn't go your way.

This just proves that all of you that try to paint the President as being weak are full of s***, none of us knows all of what goes on, he terminated Osama and kept his promise, he got us out of these ****** wars and kept his promise to bring the troops home.

He is still black though,sorry about that.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/21/w...-to-rescue-foley-and-other-hostages.html?_r=0

In Raid to Save Foley and Other Hostages, U.S. Found None

By MICHAEL D. SHEAR and ERIC SCHMITTAUG. 20, 2014

EDGARTOWN, Mass. — A secret nighttime military mission authorized by President Obama to rescue Americans held captive in Syria failed early this summer when a team of two dozen Delta Force commandos raided an oil refinery in the northern part of the country but found after a firefight with Islamic militants that there were no hostages to be saved, administration officials said Wednesday.

The officials — speaking a day after the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria posted a video showing the American journalist James Foley being beheaded — described what they called a “complicated operation” in which the commandos were dropped by helicopter into Syrian territory in an attempt to rescue Mr. Foley and others being held by the Sunni militant group.

The Army commandos fought their way to the spot where they believed that ISIS was hiding the hostages, the officials said. But when the team swooped in, the hostages were gone. “We’re not sure why they were moved,” a Defense Department official said. “By the time we got there, it was too late.” The official said it may have been “a matter of hours, perhaps a day or two” since the hostages had been there.

The link up top has the full story

You really are ******* deranged aren't you. Tell us your real name so when we see your dumb *** on the news in the future we can say " I knew that dumbass".

You really are ******* deranged aren't you. Tell us your real name so when we see your dumb *** on the news in the future we can say " I knew that dumbass".

Does the answer not subscribe to the deductive Sesame Street on LSD logic you guys use?

The President bows to a Saudi King...so he must be a Muslim. Delta Force 'tells us' the hostages weren't there so they must be closet Muslims...Isn't that how it works?

Dude, teach me i want to be a child like ignoramus in all things important like you...... Andy.

Oh my name is 'go **** yourself'... Well 'Officer go **** yourself' to you Andy.

This is what deranged looks like; a badge and an Ar-15 threating to '******* kill you' for nothing.

Did I touch a nerve Andy. Your a ******* idiot. Period. Your it worth the effort it take to type this, or the frustration when reading your dribble. I question at times why you are here, but then I think I don't care.

Keep posting your ****, ignore those specific **** directed to you. Repeat.

Did I touch a nerve Andy. Your a ******* idiot. Period. Your it worth the effort it take to type this, or the frustration when reading your dribble. I question at times why you are here, but then I think I don't care.

Keep posting your ****, ignore those specific **** directed to you. Repeat.

It's drivel, dribble is what you do with a basketball or in your case your boyfriend's testicles before you give them a tongue massage.

The reason I'm here is because I came to bear witness to the truth.

Last edited:
It's drivel, dribble is what you do with a basketball or in your case your boyfriend's testicles before you give them a tongue massage.

You stupid ****.

So a covert military operation fails.....and THIS is all you can come up with? Maybe you need a longer vacation away from here....

I fail to see the point of this thread.

I do applaud the language coming out of Hagel. It is about time they publicly acknowledged what many of us already knew.....the ISIS poses a threat not unlike the Nazi's in WW2, and should be exterminated before they consolidate more power.

So the left, who are supposed to be more embracing of others and their cultures, continue to use homosexual slander in their feeble attempts to degrade others.

interesting.

I believe that both dribble and drivel are acceptable when referring to your tripe - dribble being a little more clever. http://public.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/dribble.html

I have found that I don't want to throw up on my keyboard as much with this message...

This message is hidden because PoloMalo43 is on your ignore list.

oh pul-leeze

Obama was dragged kicking and screaming into getting his thumbs outta his *** and DO SOMETHING after he twiddled around for years and let ISIS grow from nothing into an army.

The blood is all on his hands for being a lazy, incompetent CIC. His weakness now invites the whole world into taking advantage of his indifference.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

"Why won't people just let me eat my ice cream"

Obama-IceCream1.jpg

The President bows to a Saudi King...so he must be a Muslim. Delta Force 'tells us' the hostages weren't there so they must be closet Muslims...Isn't that how it works?

And this year's nominee for "most idiotic comment from a blithering moron" award goes to ...

Well, ****, the award has been given permanently to "ElfiePolo" and dubbed the "ElfiePolo Dumbass Poster Award."

One other thing: You are the poster formerly known as Elfie. Your writing style, political views, obsession with global warming, errr, cooling, uhh, climate change, uhhhm, "is it hot in here or is it just me?" mirror Elfie's in every respect. The regular contributors to Steeler Nation returned en masse and registered using their prior screen names for easy identification - Vader, Ron Burgundy, Coolie, Confluence, Rod, ark, Steelchip, hamster, Ford, Indy, Tim, Bermuda, and on and on. And yet, Elfie - a frequent (though idiotic and generally unwelcome) contributor disappears; have no fear - Elfie's comments, views, AGW obsession, idiocy, lack of reasoning skills, and dreadful grammar and spelling are replicated, verbatim, BY POLO43!!!

Yet you claim not to be Elfie ... fooling nobody in the process. Apparently, you were so embarrassed by your previous contributions that you changed your moniker and now deny being Elfie.

That's all we need to know about you ... you try and distance yourself from your own previous, idiotic comments.

oh pul-leeze

Obama was dragged kicking and screaming into getting his thumbs outta his *** and DO SOMETHING after he twiddled around for years and let ISIS grow from nothing into an army.

The blood is all on his hands for being a lazy, incompetent CIC. His weakness now invites the whole world into taking advantage of his indifference.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

"Why won't people just let me eat my ice cream"

Obama-IceCream1.jpg

That's bullshit, Spike. Bammy is all over this ISIS thing. Here he is dedicating more time planning and strategizing the United State's response to the murderous thugs now rampaging in Iraq and Syria, under HIS watch:

article-2730503-20B1839000000578-808_634x460.jpg

Hey wiz kid..

Definition of dribble (v)
Bing Dictionary
drib·ble[ dríbb'l ]1.produce saliva: to let saliva spill out of the mouth

That would be you.

11gjfd1.jpg

Janet_Reno-2.jpg

Last edited:

Nice try Comrade, but fail. Liberals even fail calling him "Black." Unless of course you would likewise call an Indian black or a Saudi black.

To you, it's all about race. For us? It's really about horrible and dangerous policy. Love me some Ben Carson and Allen West. But yeah, yeah, "but dey Uncle Toms!" - PoloElfie.

That must be the problem right Reich Wingers? Either that or sometimes **** doesn't go your way.

This just proves that all of you that try to paint the President as being weak are full of s***, none of us knows all of what goes on, he terminated Osama and kept his promise, he got us out of these ****** wars and kept his promise to bring the troops home.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/21/w...-to-rescue-foley-and-other-hostages.html?_r=0

In Raid to Save Foley and Other Hostages, U.S. Found None

By MICHAEL D. SHEAR and ERIC SCHMITTAUG. 20, 2014

EDGARTOWN, Mass. — A secret nighttime military mission authorized by President Obama to rescue Americans held captive in Syria failed early this summer when a team of two dozen Delta Force commandos raided an oil refinery in the northern part of the country but found after a firefight with Islamic militants that there were no hostages to be saved, administration officials said Wednesday.

The officials — speaking a day after the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria posted a video showing the American journalist James Foley being beheaded — described what they called a “complicated operation” in which the commandos were dropped by helicopter into Syrian territory in an attempt to rescue Mr. Foley and others being held by the Sunni militant group.

The Army commandos fought their way to the spot where they believed that ISIS was hiding the hostages, the officials said. But when the team swooped in, the hostages were gone. “We’re not sure why they were moved,” a Defense Department official said. “By the time we got there, it was too late.” The official said it may have been “a matter of hours, perhaps a day or two” since the hostages had been there.

The link up top has the full story

By the way, you're attempting to spin the news. As it were, what the release of this information actually was is:
  1. Dangerous. It exposed the playbook used by US Forces to try to rescue these prisoners and put the remaining captives and other currently free journalists at further risk.
  2. A political ploy. It was and is only an attempt for this Oministration to cover it's *** for it's never-ending list of failures
  3. Revealing. It showed, once again, the ineptitude of the Oministration to exact anything on the foreign stage that works.
  4. Politically irresponsible. The Pentagon is enraged that the White House released this information for political, CYA purposes.

Spin fail.

Homophobic remarks. You hypocrite.

So a covert military operation fails.....and THIS is all you can come up with? Maybe you need a longer vacation away from here....

So whenever the president who is the Commander In Chief( just a reminder) is insulted and dragged through the mud in the most vicious fashion by the Tea baggers here, you nor Teabaggers Paradise coolio behave fairly. When I use a rhetorical device to make a point, with just a hastily mis-perceived whiff of disrespect you're ready to run me off.

This is just like the last time where you banned me because of the gov. shutdown and the WW2 memorial comment I made about the tea party and you twisted it into me offending veterans.

Answer this; are there openly Muslim Muslims in the U.S. military? Could there be closet Muslims in the U.S. military, surely if they exist in the oval office they would be all over the lower ranks...right? Do the 'honorable' thing and answer the question.

Again it was a rhetorical device if you can't understand that, or won't, you are way to sensitive or ignorant. In a selective way of course.

Here is an openly Muslim Muslim...................

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Jabara

220px-JamesJabaraCockpitStanding1950s.jpg

On 20 May, two flight groups of F-86 Sabres encountered multiple MiG-15s in MiG Alley, and through radio communications, two additional flights of F-86 Sabres joined the battle, including Jabara.[20] In preparation for the oncoming battle, Jabara and the other F-86 Sabre pilots were ordered to jettison their auxiliary fuel tanks to improve their maneuverability. Jabara's fuel tank failed to separate from his wing, and protocol required he return to base as the aircraft would be impeded by the extra weight and imbalance, and limit his potential to match off with a MiG.[9] However, Jabara decided to continue to the air battle, where he was able to still handle his aircraft well enough to be credited with shooting down two MiG-15s with .50 caliber machine gun fire.[3] The first was in a group of three MiGs and the other was the last in a six-plane flight group. Jabara was able to see the first aircraft explode from his gunfire, but he only saw his second victory go into a tailspin as he was avoiding being targeted by another MiG.[21] His fifth and sixth victories made Jabara the first American in history to use jet aircraft to become an ace.

Last edited:

Why does saying that make me homophobic maybe I admire him? I cook a mean spinach dip in sourdough bread.

Does anyone think that PoloCommie is really Franco on an incognito rampage?