• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

U.S. Special Forces are mostly closet Muslims

This is rich. Absolutely rich. I'd tell Polo to look in the mirror to see the world's biggest racist, but something tells me her/his reflection has already shattered the mirror.

I'm a racist ****? Aren't you the one who has talked about murdering unarmed immigrants while proclaiming your love for all things Jesus? Not only are you the racist **** you have some bonus evil running through that religiously poisoned sick mind of yours.

Is this Muslim only good as a target? Too bad you weren't alive to try and shoot him down at that time it would be hilarious hearing about your 5 minutes in combat then crash and burn.

I'll bet I hear nothing but crickets from you after this post. Oh and your OPINION of all Muslims including those who have sacrificed greatly for this country shows us how ****** up you are....have a blessed day, hypocrite.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Jabara

220px-JamesJabaraCockpitStanding1950s.jpg

Jabara standing on his F-86 Sabre in April 1953

On 20 May, two flight groups of F-86 Sabres encountered multiple MiG-15s in MiG Alley, and through radio communications, two additional flights of F-86 Sabres joined the battle, including Jabara.[20] In preparation for the oncoming battle, Jabara and the other F-86 Sabre pilots were ordered to jettison their auxiliary fuel tanks to improve their maneuverability. Jabara's fuel tank failed to separate from his wing, and protocol required he return to base as the aircraft would be impeded by the extra weight and imbalance, and limit his potential to match off with a MiG.[9] However, Jabara decided to continue to the air battle, where he was able to still handle his aircraft well enough to be credited with shooting down two MiG-15s with .50 caliber machine gun fire.[3] The first was in a group of three MiGs and the other was the last in a six-plane flight group. Jabara was able to see the first aircraft explode from his gunfire, but he only saw his second victory go into a tailspin as he was avoiding being targeted by another MiG.[21] His fifth and sixth victories made Jabara the first American in history to use jet aircraft to become an ace.

You are the most racist **** I know. bar none. You have repeatedly turned any and all posts into a racial discussion. I'm not the only one calling you out on it Elfie. Everyone here has seen who you really are.

And Elfie, I hate to tell you that you just outed yourself. See, when I made the comments about me an my trusty Remington model 700 taking out ILLEGAL immigrants as they ignored our laws, it was Elfie who took exception to my statements (which was by plan I might add). Congratulations, dumbass. I knew I could get you to out yourself with my "muslims" comment.

I love playing with the minds of fools.

You are the most racist **** I know. bar none. You have repeatedly turned any and all posts into a racial discussion. I'm not the only one calling you out on it Elfie. Everyone here has seen who you really are.

And Elfie, I hate to tell you that you just outed yourself. See, when I made the comments about me an my trusty Remington model 700 taking out ILLEGAL immigrants as they ignored our laws, it was Elfie who took exception to my statements (which was by plan I might add). Congratulations, dumbass. I knew I could get you to out yourself with my "muslims" comment.

That's very nice....You prove my point for me. You don't remember your comment a couple of months ago about the land mines on the border? I see by your own admission you've planned on using a rifle as well... what a sicko, and senile to boot.

Take some Geritol before you plan any more mind games. No comment on the Muslim war hero I see, coward.

Last edited:
This is rich. Absolutely rich. I'd tell Polo to look in the mirror to see the world's biggest racist, but something tells me her/his reflection has already shattered the mirror.

I'm flattered by the apparent fact that you read my posts exclusively.

Have you figured out yet if there are closet/non-closet Muslims in the military?

Last edited:

con·tra·dic·tion
noun \ˌkän-trə-ˈdik-shən\

: the act of saying something that is opposite or very different in meaning to something else

: a difference or disagreement between two things which means that both cannot be true

hyp·o·crite
noun \ˈhi-pə-ˌkrit\

: a person who claims or pretends to have certain beliefs about what is right but who behaves in a way that disagrees with those beliefs

If anyone in your family or circle of friends has ever jaywalked or maybe shoplifted I guess the punishment is death. Well get to it, hypocrite dealer of justice. WWJD?

The question is for her. She won't answer because she was 'offended' and even thought of banning me for the idea that I was calling Special Forces people 'Muslim' as if that were bad. I then show her a Muslim war hero(of which there are many) and she moves on to calling me a racist.

When by the very nature of her taking 'offense' to the thread she PROVED HER OWN BIGOTRY!

I'll say it again and expand on it; comedy writers can't make this **** up.

I was going to start a separate ' Sons of Mexican Illegals are the toughest Special Forces soldiers' thread but that might literally give some of the bigots here a heart attack, especially when they find out it's true.

What question did you ask me, Polo? I don't spend all day on this board as I have a job and a life after work.

If the question was about closet Muslims, I just saw it. I personally know ONE Muslim in the military, and he was open about it, but not demanding we all turn to Allah and all that ****. He didn't practice his faith- I think he was looking for spiritual guidance when he said he was Muslim. His wife didn't wear a burka either.

That's my personal experience. I don't know what else you want to know.

con·tra·dic·tion
noun \ˌkän-trə-ˈdik-shən\

: the act of saying something that is opposite or very different in meaning to something else

: a difference or disagreement between two things which means that both cannot be true

hyp·o·crite
noun \ˈhi-pə-ˌkrit\

: a person who claims or pretends to have certain beliefs about what is right but who behaves in a way that disagrees with those beliefs

If anyone in your family or circle of friends has ever jaywalked or maybe shoplifted I guess the punishment is death. Well get to it, hypocrite dealer of justice. WWJD?

Can you tell me what is racist about wanting to kill the evil ******** that want to cross the border illegally? Here is a hint fucko...it could be Canada as well. Doh!

And you can try to paint yourself differently, but you're a racist. Period. You've proven it. You've made a point of it in every thread.

Me? I'm an equal opportunity hater. White, red, whatever; scum is scum and if you can't follow this country's laws you need to be dispatched to a new location outside of this country or outside of this worldy realm.

Its funny watching y'all argue with this moonbat.

I'm with you 'D'..like arguing with a petulant preschooler enamored with clown cars and mommies milk.

And what does it say about you and your buddies Tea Bagger arguments when they are constantly dismantled by a petulant preschooler?

20 against 1 and I consistently hand you your *****.

If the question was about closet Muslims, I just saw it. I personally know ONE Muslim in the military, and he was open about it, but not demanding we all turn to Allah and all that ****. He didn't practice his faith- I think he was looking for spiritual guidance when he said he was Muslim. His wife didn't wear a burka either.

That's my personal experience. I don't know what else you want to know.

You suggested banning me for starting this thread as if there couldn't be closet muslims in special forces. You were offended by the idea of that, then you proceed to call me a racist when your very offense at the thread shows....pot....kettle..never mind.

****....if Rush were on a serious heroin nod he'd still make more sense than you.

But it has....negatively I'm afraid.

I rest my case with you.

And what does it say about you and your buddies Tea Bagger arguments when they are constantly dismantled by a petulant preschooler?

20 against 1 and I consistently hand you your *****.
You are kept here for your entertainment value. You are too delusional to even realize it. Dumbass.

Only a child would declare herself the "winner" in a debate.

Facts are facts. To call me a child instead of pointing out a subject where I have lost a debate shows your childlike attempt at invalidating that which can't be.

Facts are facts. To call me a child instead of pointing out a subject where I have lost a debate shows your childlike attempt at invalidating that which can't be.

This simply shows your petulance. I can't point to a debate you've won.

I had a fantastic dog trainer years ago. He had 3 dogs. His work dog, that was utterly amazing in it's capabilities. Thoroughly trained. He had a security dog. It would kill you if you broke into his house. Then he had his entertainment lap dog. It was trained just to make him laugh and keep him happy when he was at home. Each had their roles.

You are our entertainment lap dog. Nothing more. And far less appealing.

lap_dog.jpg

This simply shows your petulance. I can't point to a debate you've won.

I had a fantastic dog trainer years ago. He had 3 dogs. His work dog, that was utterly amazing in it's capabilities. Thoroughly trained. He had a security dog. It would kill you if you broke into his house. Then he had his entertainment lap dog. It was trained just to make him laugh and keep him happy when he was at home. Each had their roles.

You are our entertainment lap dog. Nothing more. And far less appealing.

lap_dog.jpg

Perfect:

PoloElfie is SN's pet mini-weenie dog.