• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

U.S. Special Forces are mostly closet Muslims

The whole world knows Barry is a *****

Pentagon cites 'dangerous' Chinese jet intercept

h=300

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration on Friday accused a Chinese fighter jet of conducting a "dangerous intercept" of a U.S. Navy surveillance and reconnaissance aircraft off the coast of China in international airspace — the fourth such incident since March.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/pentagon-cites-dangerous-chinese-jet-intercept-25086587

h=300

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Obama administration on Friday accused a Chinese fighter jet of conducting a "dangerous intercept" of a U.S. Navy surveillance and reconnaissance aircraft off the coast of China in international airspace — the fourth such incident since March.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/pentagon-cites-dangerous-chinese-jet-intercept-25086587

Yeah with a Republican they just provoke an incident to steal our plane and he begs for it back while they strip the technology out of it................ A true badass.

it's always about the "***", isn't it, Polo?
BTW - how much is yours being rented for tonite?

h=300

That sure a perdy plane.

Polio is a big fat ******* ****,but Obama is an even bigger ****,and it's filled with cold water. How anyone can shill for the marxist failure is beyond me.

Hey polo, Obama called and he wants his jizz back

Well get over here drop your pants and bend over. I'll get the shop vac, but I swear this is the last time I help you.

Elfie does not bother denying that she is now calling herself Polo43.

Why the hell do we even bother to reply to a clown who is so embarrassed at her former comments that she claims to be somebody else?

Elfie does not bother denying that she is now calling herself Polo43.

Why the hell do we even bother to reply to a clown who is so embarrassed at her former comments that she claims to be somebody else?

Well I don't know what an 'elfie' is, I've asked and it never has been revealed to me( Iassume it's some kind of veiled Cle. Browns insult). I do see that you have no shame Deepthroattime as you are already back for more intellectual *** rapings.

Oh and the shop vac offer is valid for you as well.

The thing is i don't even understand your comment, it's much like the poster(Superman?) who told me; ' You don't give when you have the chance, and when you can help others you don't' or something to that effect. Not only did I not understand what the hell he was talking about(and he wouldn't clarify) I began to believe when it comes to him, you, and others; you are all on dope.

are you referring to Mary Jane? I thought it was fine to smoke dope and beat the **** outta cops? It is only wrong when the cops shoot at you?

No I was talking about OxyContin; the drug of choice for Reich Wing hypocrites everywhere. We shouldn't take his word on anything right? I mean he does have a record and all.........................................

limbaugh_drugs_jail.jpg

Seriously, if we stop responding to this dumbass, it'll eventually go away.

No I was talking about OxyContin; the drug of choice for Reich Wing hypocrites everywhere. We shouldn't take his word on anything right? I mean he does have a record and all.........................................

Yeah, OxyContin, but what about that Peyote there comrade Polo? Dat **** da bomb eh?

104-PeyoteSmoking.jpg

Yeah, OxyContin, but what about that Peyote there comrade Polo? Dat **** da bomb eh?

104-PeyoteSmoking.jpg

No drugs, no drink, and no red meat for me. Go ahead with your racist stereotypes though, even idiots need hobbies.

No drugs, no drink, and no red meat for me. Go ahead with your racist stereotypes though, even idiots need hobbies.

Well aren't you the picture of health then?? Too bad your lifestyle hasn't affected your brain development....

He is still black though,sorry about that.

1. You are a racist ****.
2. You're opinion of our Military special operators is unfounded and unwanted
3. The New York Times isn't worth wiping your *** with

Muslims are good for only one thing...targets.

limbaugh_drugs_jail.jpg

****....if Rush were on a serious heroin nod he'd still make more sense than you.

Well aren't you the picture of health then?? Too bad your lifestyle hasn't affected your brain development....

But it has....negatively I'm afraid.

Go ahead with your racist stereotypes though, even idiots need hobbies.

"Hello, Pot? Yes...it's Kettle....just calling to tell you are black."

"We hate most in others what we dislike in ourselves."

As the lead purveyor of stereotypes and racism on this board, I merely laugh and shake my head.

1. You are a racist ****.
2. You're opinion of our Military special operators is unfounded and unwanted
3. The New York Times isn't worth wiping your *** with

Muslims are good for only one thing...targets.

I'm a racist ****? Aren't you the one who has talked about murdering unarmed immigrants while proclaiming your love for all things Jesus? Not only are you the racist **** you have some bonus evil running through that religiously poisoned sick mind of yours.

Is this Muslim only good as a target? Too bad you weren't alive to try and shoot him down at that time it would be hilarious hearing about your 5 minutes in combat then crash and burn.

I'll bet I hear nothing but crickets from you after this post. Oh and your OPINION of all Muslims including those who have sacrificed greatly for this country shows us how ****** up you are....have a blessed day, hypocrite.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Jabara

220px-JamesJabaraCockpitStanding1950s.jpg

Jabara standing on his F-86 Sabre in April 1953

On 20 May, two flight groups of F-86 Sabres encountered multiple MiG-15s in MiG Alley, and through radio communications, two additional flights of F-86 Sabres joined the battle, including Jabara.[20] In preparation for the oncoming battle, Jabara and the other F-86 Sabre pilots were ordered to jettison their auxiliary fuel tanks to improve their maneuverability. Jabara's fuel tank failed to separate from his wing, and protocol required he return to base as the aircraft would be impeded by the extra weight and imbalance, and limit his potential to match off with a MiG.[9] However, Jabara decided to continue to the air battle, where he was able to still handle his aircraft well enough to be credited with shooting down two MiG-15s with .50 caliber machine gun fire.[3] The first was in a group of three MiGs and the other was the last in a six-plane flight group. Jabara was able to see the first aircraft explode from his gunfire, but he only saw his second victory go into a tailspin as he was avoiding being targeted by another MiG.[21] His fifth and sixth victories made Jabara the first American in history to use jet aircraft to become an ace.