• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Understanding Systemic Racism

I have one cry almost every year. I had one kid that wanted to punch me so bad he couldn't hold his tears back. I told him to go ahead.... it'd be the biggest mistake you'd ever make. He backed down and actually talks to me every time he sees me. But children aren't use to authority. They can't handle being told no. The first 2 days of class we go over rules and procedures. If you've ever seen Full metal jacket or been in the service, that's basically what I do for two days (except the cursing). I teach them how to leave a room, how to ask questions, and how to act like a civilized student. They go nuts when I make them do things over and over again. But in a month they do it by memory. I see other teachers complaining about student behavior but I don't have those issues.

Pretty awesome, Vader. Good for you.

This is a quick answer to avoid understanding at real problems.

The real problem is that 6% of the population (black men) commit 50% of the felonies and 70% of the murders.
When you can define it that narrowly, the problem is in their house, not mine.

How he supposed to get his money?

The real problem is that 6% of the population (black men) commit 50% of the felonies and 70% of the murders.
When you can define it that narrowly, the problem is in their house, not mine.

How he supposed to get his money?

NO NO NO!! The problem is the racists laws!! Blacks should be able to murder, rape and destroy property. Because U.S. laws are racists. Do you realize that blacks are being put in jail just because they broke a racists law.... you know like the meme says "Killing Jews was legal in Nazi Germany so laws aren't always right".

While there are exceptions, I'm noticing that it's mostly woke white people teaching everyone about systemic racism, white fragility, etc. Possibly because it would be embarrassing to say this **** if you were black?

While there are exceptions, I'm noticing that it's mostly woke white people teaching everyone about systemic racism, white fragility, etc. Possibly because it would be embarrassing to say this **** if you were black?

At some point, the woke white people will be turned on by the movement. They're just the carrier hosts at this stage. The useful idiots.

aDx9Xyx_460s.jpg

White fragility is still making me scratch my head.

If the word 'riot' is a trigger for you Cope and you don't venture into that thread, I want to post this here so you don't miss it:

You know this image got me thinking about a really good movie based on the true story of a man named Eugene Brown. He started probably one of the first non-profit organizations that was a chess club (big chair chess club) designed to help inner-city youth navigate their way through life focusing on accountability and self-respect and through the game of chess.

Cope, if you're interested in the plight of the black community and actually based on the true story of one incredible man, you should look into this for your next woke project.

https://www.bigchairchessclub.org/get-to-know-eugene/

This is a quick answer to avoid understanding at real problems.

This a quick answer because your premise is ridiculous and you can't refute my claims. Care to try again?

Wrong thread

Last edited:
Systemic means it is written right into the laws. There used to be systemic racism but there hasn’t been for years. There are many laws specifically outlawing it. Further, you have nearly all (probably literally all) big companies that have diverse hiring practices where they are actively looking to hire and promote minorities to avoid being accused of racism.

The examples of systemic racism today are pretending that today’s laws don’t exist and that we are back in the 50s. It’s simply not true.

Proponents of systemic racism simply ignore any factor other than race in any analysis. If a white person gets a loan and a black person doesn’t, they will ignore all other factors like credit score etc. and just say it’s racist. But then if that bank does make the loan and somebody defaults, they call the loan predatory.