• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Updated Steelers hire

Folks on here, myself included, need to realize the Steelers fans are the only people who have a problem with Tomlin. He is looked at with high esteem around the league, by the players, and by the media. I don't think there is an issue with him hiring good coaches other than he doesn't know how.

So my drunk-as* answer to that is: so the F- what?! Let some other team like Cleveland hire his as* and LOSE on a regular basis.

I'm with Fiji on this one: I think Hines is too strong-willed, too anti-BS to sit quietly as a Steeler coach without questioning the team's lack of discipline that is a trademark of Tomlin at this point. It's funny, WR coach Jackson gets fired for lack of discipline with the WRs but we ALL know the entire TEAM lacks discipline and that's on the head coach; once again Shades found a scapegoat for his own personal errors. He always has a scapegoat, always. Just consider the whole team; the "too many men of the field," the "less than 12 men on the field." It screams of a lack of discipline, team-wide. Then you have ALL the players who have mentioned "lack of discipline" regarding the team and practices. Both Najee and Pickett have mentioned this as a problem. When both you starting QB and HB mention it, you have a problem. But Shades just skates by and ignores it. If the media did its job they'd ask him about it, but then they'd be banned from team favors.

i read and this and just ponder: Hines Ward is the coach: George Pickens and Nae-Nae are the wide receivers.

yeeeeeeeeah.......... nottgunna work. ... if only the games were played on Instagram. Then we'd we'd have the perfect wide receivers.

https://Invalid Link - Check SN Hom...n-he-punched-mitch-trubisky-before-jets-game/

I'm with Fiji on this one: I think Hines is too strong-willed, too anti-BS to sit quietly as a Steeler coach without questioning the team's lack of discipline that is a trademark of Tomlin at this point. It's funny, WR coach Jackson gets fired for lack of discipline with the WRs but we ALL know the entire TEAM lacks discipline and that's on the head coach; once again Shades found a scapegoat for his own personal errors. He always has a scapegoat, always. Just consider the whole team; the "too many men of the field," the "less than 12 men on the field." It screams of a lack of discipline, team-wide. Then you have ALL the players who have mentioned "lack of discipline" regarding the team and practices. Both Najee and Pickett have mentioned this as a problem. When both you starting QB and HB mention it, you have a problem. But Shades just skates by and ignores it. If the media did its job they'd ask him about it, but then they'd be banned from team favors.

i read and this and just ponder: Hines Ward is the coach: George Pickens and Nae-Nae are the wide receivers.

yeeeeeeeeah.......... nottgunna work. ... if only the games were played on Instagram. Then we'd we'd have the perfect wide receivers.

https://Invalid Link - Check SN Hom...n-he-punched-mitch-trubisky-before-jets-game/