• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

Phinnster

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
C'mon guys, this activity is absolutely uncalled for. I can understand the minor quips about losing the Presidency; but this is an outright coup!!!

Phinnster

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Mostly peaceful.

Yep, let me know when they start tearing down statues, hurling frozen water bottles, massive rocks and molitive cocktails at police. When the start smashing windows, beating the **** out of small business owners and looting Walmarts I'll get worried.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
C'mon guys, this activity is absolutely uncalled for. I can understand the minor quips about losing the Presidency; but this is an outright coup!!!

Mostly peaceful, though.

Oh, and I blame Russia.

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
The violence is starting now. Windows being broken and people entering the building. This out of control...

Turd Ferguson

Reaction score
I think what folks truly want is just to ensure we have a fair election. Nothing based on what happened in Nov passed the smell test. If only the courts or even today the House and Senate would just step back and take a true look it would help this situation. All these people are seeing is the courts refusing to address their grievances and nobody in Congress taking this serious.

43Hitman

Contributor
Reaction score
<article elid="2649769772" data-is-frozen="false" class="clearfix image-article sm-mb-1 quality-HD post-2649769772" data-category="News">UPDUPDATE: Guns drawn on House floor; Senate chamber taken over by protesters; VP Pence evacuated as rioters storm US Capitol</article><article elid="2649769772" data-is-frozen="false" class="clearfix image-article sm-mb-1 quality-HD post-2649769772" data-category="News">
The National Guard is reportedly on its way

https://www.theblaze.com/news/trump-supporters-storm-capitol

</article>

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
I guess so. Oh, I blame the President since he made a the comment to 'take the country back w/ force'. There are two republican senators who are furious about this...

Four years lied to about "Russia, Russia, Russia!"

Significant election irregularities, some on videotape. Nobody in power cares.

Stifling, horrible restrictions on our businesses, schools, our lives, while the elite make billions and live as if nothing happened.

Being vilified as a Nazi, racist, etc. for years.

Who the hell is surprised that people have a breaking point? Seriously, every drug-addled criminal who brawls with police is a hero, and every American who tries to mind his own business and do the right thing but who happens to be white is evil.

Finally, my days of giving a flying **** what politicians said are long gone. Lying, cheating, grotesque characterizations. Charlatans. Power-hungry morons I would not trust to watch my horse for an hour. **** them all.

I pray they are in fear for their lives. I know they had NO issue with trying to take what I have spent my life building.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
The violence is starting now. Windows being broken and people entering the building. This out of control...

CNN-Mostly-Peaceful.jpg

Omar10213245

👀👂🎃🏈🍇🥑🍆🍋🪂🌞🌛🌜☂☔❄🌊🥴🤬🥺
Contributor
Reaction score
freakin' Russians!

I mean...

this is just Antifa dressed up as Trump supporters...I do that right?

I mean. . .

We're all in this together....whoops, wrong buzzphrase. . .

I mean. . .

bermudasteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Four years lied to about "Russia, Russia, Russia!"

Significant election irregularities, some on videotape. Nobody in power cares.

Stifling, horrible restrictions on our businesses, schools, our lives, while the elite make billions and live as if nothing happened.

Being vilified as a Nazi, racist, etc. for years.

Who the hell is surprised that people have a breaking point? Seriously, every drug-addled criminal who brawls with police is a hero, and every American who tries to mind his own business and do the right thing but who happens to be white is evil.

Finally, my days of giving a flying **** what politicians said are long gone. Lying, cheating, grotesque characterizations. Charlatans. Power-hungry morons I would not trust to watch my horse for an hour. **** them all.

I pray they are in fear for their lives. I know they had NO issue with trying to take what I have spent my life building.

I cannot say that I fully understand, Steeltime, but I am sorry that you feel this way.

I've said this years ago, when I was more of a contributor on this side of the board - "things are going to really get better - they're only going to get worse". I don't care what 'outward' color one's skin is - you're ABSOLUTELY CORRECT, so many have reached their boiling point that activities, like these, are bound to happen.

That being said, breaching the US Capitol and breaking the windows on the building is not a good idea...