• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

Didn't Trump say he was going to march with them to the Capitol? He didn't, and now he's tweeting (again) "Stay Peaceful" after he fired the crowd up and basically stoked this fire, then went to go hide and watch what he started. His *** needs to get out there and actually tell the people to stop before someone else ( a woman was shot) gets hurt or killed. Of course, him and his ego are probably eating this **** up right now.

I know all about u. Like I said u r a stereotype to ur race.

Didn't Trump say he was going to march with them to the Capitol? He didn't, and now he's tweeting (again) "Stay Peaceful" after he fired the crowd up and basically stoked this fire, then went to go hide and watch what he started. His *** needs to get out there and actually tell the people to stop before someone else ( a woman was shot) gets hurt or killed. Of course, him and his ego are probably eating this **** up right now.

Excellent point. President Trump is the only one who can diffuse this peacefully. I feel for the lady that was shot in the chest...

Did I disparage him other than calling him a stereotype ?

stop the goddamned name calling. now.
act like civil ************* or take a break.

You are a POS lying fool. You always stoke **** and then run and hide behind ur little wife.

I dont think you know what you are talking about.

You mean like all the riots looting and killing did all summer and fall ?

he got a 3 day ban. i went back and read his ****. no need for that.

back to your regularly scheduled complaining...