• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Capitol breached

nobody is melting down. That’s what’s bugging you. Oh and here’s another thing to consider. I’d bet most Trump voters on this board would prefer Desantis runs instead of Trump.
Yep.

Desantis is an America First conservative that fights back like Trump so I will support him. I have said for years that for republicans to win they have to do two things: 1) Educate people on why conservatism works and how it is good for the country to pull the 10% of the voters in the middle. 2) Stop cooperating with the left and fight them because Republicans can't win by being DNC-Lite. I think Trump will just be too old to do this next election cycle.

Google gave the FBI precise location data showing Messer’s journey from Ohio to DC and back again between January 5 and 7, as well as his location on the afternoon of January 6 as he wandered around and ultimately inside the Capitol building. The complaint also lists videos of the riot posted on Messer’s YouTube channel, Messer’s YouTube searches, internet searches, and emails from his Gmail account — all used to help build a case against him.

The horrific charges against that nefarious ne'er-do-well?

Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority

Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds

Parade, Demonstrate or Picket in any of the Capitol Buildings

Trespass and parading.

Seriously, trespass and parading - and you have no problem with AT&T and Google releasing information without a warrant, without judicial overview.

I believe Eric Swallwell - who has a history of ******* and employing Chinese spies - and Dianne Feinstein - who employed a Chinese spy for more than 20 years - are once again endangering America's security by sucking and ******* Chinese spies. You support AT&T and Google turning over their cell phone use and travel data to ... whoever, without need for a warrant.

Right? I mean, ****-on-a-stick, I can SHOW more probable cause than the morons aggressively going after ... trespassers.

I don't think any of those are good things. What freedoms? You're talking about pandemic restrictions? That's a public health issue, not a political one. Communists? Where are there active communists in the States? And seems Dem's tax plans are much better for middle class Americans, unless you're a 1%-er, for whom GOP tax plans are skewered.

The shot mandate for large companies is headed in that direction. Biden did that. A local news anchor got fired for refusing. Gun control is another one I don't wanna get into right now.

I don't want you to eat cat food. Did your retirement funds go south over the past year since Biden became President? What changed, as of Jan 20 of last year?

Current inflation rate of 6.8% or better. My COLA is capped at 3% per year. I'm fine.

I support secure borders and immigration reform. Inflationary pressures and supply chain issues are worldwide currently, not anything specific to the States or Biden's policies.

I'm glad you support Trump's ideas to close the borders.

I don't see the US *collapsing* anytime soon.

I hope you're correct. The Russians and Chinese are lying in wait.

Tired of what? Democracy? Capitalism? Two years of a worldwide pandemic? Legitimate elections that were thoroughly vetted and election fraud allegations soundly rejected by Trump appointed judges across the country, as well as the Supreme Court?

That's what the MSM news says about the elections. Again, I hope you're correct. The truckloads of mail in ballots are concerning.

I once knew a woman that got indicted for election fraud. She would go to elderly people's homes with an absentee ballot and "help" them fill it out. And that was 20 years ago. Think about now with all the technology available to fraudsters.

No, not really. Just a bit better than having a deranged clown in the WH.
In all seriousness, thanks for engaging a bit. It's rare as a blue moon to have anything resembling an adult conversation on this board with all the vitriol. So I appreciate it, jiminoh.

I often wonder why we can't get a normal person of normal means in the White House.

Tibs said:

Tired of what? Democracy? Capitalism? Two years of a worldwide pandemic? Legitimate elections that were thoroughly vetted and election fraud allegations soundly rejected by Trump appointed judges across the country, as well as the Supreme Court?

This is the thing with lying liberals, i.e., all of them. They simply repeat lies that they have previously been shown to be lies. They just don't care.

One of the MANY is repeated by the dutiful little Soros-loving gerbil above. "The election challenges were ruled on and rejected by the courts since they were not true!"

I have refuted this twice previously. Here goes for a THIRD time.

No, the courts did not rule on the facts or the merits. Courts are inherently unwilling to review elections as they see it as a potential violation of separation of powers. The legislature runs elections, not the courts. So the courts did what they often do relative to the numerous challenges to suspicious ballot handling and the patently unconstitutional vote-counting change in Pennsylvania by simply dodging the questions via technical violations.

The four states in question - Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin - contributed a combined 62 votes to Biden’s total. To win the White House, 270 votes are needed.

In a brief order, the justices said Texas did not have legal standing to bring the case, abruptly ending what Trump had touted this week as his best hope for overturning the election.

State Supreme Courts in Arizona, Nevada and Arizona each declined to hear Trump’s appeals to overturn results in those states, while the Pennsylvania and Michigan supreme courts denied multiple lawsuits.

Tuesday’s ruling from a four-judge panel of the high court agreed with a trial court judge in Pinal County that plaintiff Staci Burk lacked the right to contest the election. That’s because she wasn’t a registered voter at the time she filed her lawsuit, as required in state election contests. Both courts also agreed that she made her legal challenge too late, after the five-day period for filing such an action had passed.

Tibilo simply regurgitates some garbage claim by crap left-wing sites, claiming that courts "heard the evidence" because he lacks the mental acuity to understand the issue. At all. No, courts did not really rule on the facts, i.e., the merits and instead used things like standing, timeliness, mootness, etc. all of which ignore the evidence. Those decisions have nothing to do with the merits of the claim, i.e., the evidence. They are the trick courts use to dodge election cases.

This is the thing with lying liberals, i.e., all of them. They simply repeat lies that they have previously been shown to be lies. They just don't care.

One of the MANY is repeated by the dutiful little Soros-loving gerbil above. "The election challenges were ruled on and rejected by the courts since they were not true!"

No, the courts did not rule on the facts or the merits. Courts are inherently unwilling to review elections as they see it as a potential violation of separation of powers. The legislature runs elections, not the courts. So the courts did what they often do relative to the numerous challenges to suspicious ballot handling and the patently unconstitutional vote-counting change in Pennsylvania by simply dodging the questions via technical violations.

Tibilo simply regurgitates some garbage claim by crap left-wing sites, claiming that courts "heard the evidence" because he lacks the mental acuity to understand the issue. At all. No, courts did not really rule on the facts, i.e., the merits and instead used things like standing, timeliness, mootness, etc. all of which ignore the evidence. Those decisions have nothing to do with the merits of the claim, i.e., the evidence. They are the trick courts use to dodge election cases.

Thank you. I'm not great with explaining things. (y)

...people walking around the Capital.

Yeah, no biggie. Why would you care about an anniversary like this? The day the former defeated president led his followers in a violent attempt to overthrow the government, overturn a free and fair election, seize power, and destroy democracy. Cramps your style, I can imagine.

As to the patently unconstitutional change in voting procedures in Pennsylvania:

Under Pennsylvania’s constitution, only those qualified to vote may cast ballots, and voting must occur either (1) in person at a polling place or (2) by absentee ballot. Pennsylvania’s constitution permits only four categories of qualified voters to cast absentee ballots.

The first is those who:

¯ “may, on the occurrence of any election, be absent from the municipality of their residence, because their duties, occupation or business require them to be elsewhere.”

The second, third, and fourth are those “who, on the occurrence of any election”:

¯ “are unable to attend at their proper polling places because of illness or physical disability”;

¯ “will not attend a polling place because of the observance of a religious holiday”; and

¯ “cannot vote because of election day duties, in the case of a county employee.”

In other words, under Pennsylvania’s constitution, qualified voters who want to cast ballots and fall under none of these four categories may vote only — yes, only –by showing up at a polling place and voting in person. Any other form of voting runs afoul of Pennsylvania’s constitution.

Nevertheless, in 2019 the Pennsylvania General Assembly passed, and the governor signed, a bill allowing all — yes, all — qualified Pennsylvania voters to cast ballots without showing up at a polling place and voting in person. This law — called “Act 77” — reaches beyond what Pennsylvania’s constitution permits.

The Pennsylvania CONSTITUTION mandates that blanket absentee voting is not allowed and a legislature is not permitted to ignore the constitution by passing a law.

And lo-and-behold, those unconstitutional mail-in ballots magically overcame a 725,000 Trump vote lead in Pennsylvania.

Thank you, President Biden, for standing for democracy and the Republic.

“Because power corrupts, society’s demands for moral authority and character increase as the importance of the position increases.” – John Adams

One thing we know for sure, President ShitsHisPants didn't type that.

Had he, it would have looked like....

1641513715547.png

And to add to this AGAIN:

We watched it happen on TV. We have the Audit results of 70,000 fraudulent votes in Maricopa County AZ. AND THE LEFTIST ***** PUBLISHED AN ARTICLE IN TIME ******* MAGAZINE ADMITTING THEY DID IT AND TELLING HOW THEY DID IT.

DeAdLy! VioLeNt! BlOoDy!

OMG... I think I saw a gun that looked like an American flag. So clever hiding all of those weapons like that. I'm sure that officer was in fear for his life after seeing thousands of people slaughtered coming in. Heads put on pikes. People skinned alive and nailed to the walls. Thousands hung from ropes from lamp posts and tree limbs. The entire city was surrounded by at least 3 million citizens who just couldn't accept a fraudulent election. Rivers of blood that would make Elizabeth Bathory hot.

I'm so glad they didn't show those videos. We came so close...

P.S. For you dumb lefty *****. That would be a real insurrection, a coup. They're never pretty.

Not some bullshit made up by scumbags.

Yeah, no biggie. Why would you care about an anniversary like this? The day the former defeated president led his followers in a violent attempt to overthrow the government, overturn a free and fair election, seize power, and destroy democracy. Cramps your style, I can imagine.
No one gives a **** about the peaceful protest on Jan 6th except Fake News media, the D.C. usurpers and other America-hating janky-*** commie ************* like you.

Pee Pads and Knee Pads have to keep bringing up their imaginary "insurrection" because they have NOTHING positive to promote. Their entire presidency has been an epic failure on every level. Immigration, the economy, inflation, Covid...etc. All they can do is bring up the past to try to deflect and hide from their massive shortcomings.
An epic failure for America, but that is their agenda. They want to destroy our country as it is.

I should clarify: we care about Jan 6th, just not the hyped lying bullshit that the libtards are vomiting up on the anniversary of it.

Free and fair? What complete bullshit.

Listening to the brain brain dead zombies calling this an insurrection is an affront to every rational thinking human. Despite the fact that no one was charged with insurrection should be a dead giveaway, and that some brain dead talking head calls it doesn't make it so.

I guess some people are just broken.

Listening to the brain brain dead zombies calling this an insurrection is an affront to every rational thinking human. Despite the fact that no one was charged with insurrection should be a dead giveaway, and that some brain dead talking head calls it doesn't make it so.

I guess some people are just broken.
The Jan 6th deadly insurrection makes the attack on Pearl Harbor seem like a little girl's tea party.

The Vice ***** said years from now everyone will remember where they were when the news of January 6th was heard, much like Pearl Harbor and 9/11.

Surprised she didn't throw in Auschwitz, but likely she never heard of it.

The Vice ***** said years from now everyone will remember where they were when the news of January 6th was heard, much like Pearl Harbor and 9/11.

Surprised she didn't throw in Auschwitz, but likely she never heard of it.
No, people like her and Tibor agree with rounding people up in camps and firing up the ovens...as long as they're MAGA people.

No, people like her and Tibor agree with rounding people up in camps and firing up the ovens...as long as they're MAGA people.

It's the only way to progress society through our great "leap forward" into our "final solution "

You are either for a colossal government having control over every facet of life or you're not. The leftist type government never gives up control when you give them a little. It only expands. You're damn foolish and naive to think they'll get anything but that. You need moral ethical people with integrity for that to happen. We don't have any of those. Some of lowest forms of life have held positions of power for a very long time.

The last 2 years has proven beyond any shadow of doubt just what happens when you give government full emergency power freely. You get screwed. Bunch of dummies. I do think they've cultivated a mass of people to be submissive, to question nothing. Even if you try to question they hide the answers through censorship. They replace it with half truths and falsehoods repeated on a large scale through media. The end justifies the means, even if it means illegitimate administrations.

It's pretty evident just seeing people in public on a daily basis wearing their submission face covering in the most foolish places. Just another faceless fool without a voice so brainwashed and fearful that they will submit to anything they're told.

It's the only way to progress society through our great "leap forward" into our "final solution "

You are either for a colossal government having control over every facet of life or you're not. The leftist type government never gives up control when you give them a little. It only expands. You're damn foolish and naive to think they'll get anything but that. You need moral ethical people with integrity for that to happen. We don't have any of those. Some of lowest forms of life have held positions of power for a very long time.

The last 2 years has proven beyond any shadow of doubt just what happens when you give government full emergency power freely. You get screwed. Bunch of dummies. I do think they've cultivated a mass of people to be submissive, to question nothing. Even if you try to question they hide the answers through censorship. They replace it with half truths and falsehoods repeated on a large scale through media. The end justifies the means, even if it means illegitimate administrations.

It's pretty evident just seeing people in public on a daily basis wearing their submission face covering in the most foolish places. Just another faceless fool without a voice so brainwashed and fearful that they will submit to anything they're told.
It’s propaganda. The US media controls us just as the ussr covered up the true affects of Chernobyl and all the other lies that russia hid and more than likely continue to hide from their citizens

The story behind the story..............

RJPtMJq.jpg

eR2yfIA.jpg

FIM9OzQ.jpg