• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US Generals Work for Saudi Crowned Prince

Badcat

Zero Foxtrot Golf
Reaction score
When I got out of the Air Force in 2000, I was presented with an opportunity to work as a contractor in UAE for A 12 month contract worth $120K, tax free. I refused, as I was done and burned out from the constant deployments under Clinton. I had no idea these contracts were so sweeping.

More than 500 retired U.S. military personnel — including scores of generals and admirals — have taken lucrative jobs since 2015 working for foreign governments, mostly in countries known for human rights abuses and political repression, according to a Washington Post investigation.

In Saudi Arabia, for example, 15 retired U.S. generals and admirals have worked as paid consultants for the Defense Ministry since 2016. The ministry is led by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, the kingdom’s de facto ruler, who U.S. intelligence agencies say approved the 2018 killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, a Post contributing columnist, as part of a brutal crackdown on dissent.

Saudi Arabia’s paid advisers have included retired Marine Gen. James L. Jones, a national security adviser to President Barack Obama, and retired Army Gen. Keith Alexander, who led the National Security Agency under Obama and President George W. Bush, according to documents obtained by The Post under Freedom of Information Act lawsuits.

Others who have worked as consultants for the Saudis since Khashoggi’s murder include a retired four-star Air Force general and a former commanding general of U.S. troops in Afghanistan.

Link To Full Story Here

Globalism. Great stuff. Where do I apply?

Our Mercenary Retired Generals​

More than 500 retired U.S. military personnel — including scores of generals and admirals — have taken lucrative jobs since 2015 working for foreign governments, mostly in countries known for human rights abuses and political repression, according to a Washington Post investigation. You want to know one reason the brass has embraced wokeness in all its forms? To make senior officers viable candidates for plum corporate jobs once they put the military behind them.
You begin to think the whole thing is a big freakin' racket. What are we fighting for, anyway?

Whose interests are the ordinary men and women of this country serving?

I imagine it would be hard to resist the $$$$. My neighbor was a nuclear engineer at the Palo Verde plant until he retired a few years ago.
He was offered an opportunity the help set up a plant in the UAE and went there for a year. I have no idea what he was paid, other than it was substantial, and
looking at the new vehicles, toys, remodeling and trips, I'd guess it was.

I imagine it would be hard to resist the $$$$. My neighbor was a nuclear engineer at the Palo Verde plant until he retired a few years ago.
He was offered an opportunity the help set up a plant in the UAE and went there for a year. I have no idea what he was paid, other than it was substantial, and
looking at the new vehicles, toys, remodeling and trips, I'd guess it was.
Becoming a teacher was a stupid decision on my part

Becoming a teacher was a stupid decision on my part
Mine was working in local law enforcement - just okay salary. I had an opportunity to join the FBI, but passed because I didn't want to uproot my wife from her job and large family. My best friend was a nurse where I live and he got sick of it and decided he wanted to be a pilot 20 years ago. Fast forward and he's now a captain for Southwest. Flies out of Vegas where he lives every morning. Big money - and that's where he met his wife who's a hot flight attendant.

But, I'm sure we've changed at least a few lives for the better or at least hope so, so there's that.

Mine was working in local law enforcement - just okay salary. I had an opportunity to join the FBI, but passed because I didn't want to uproot my wife from her job and large family. My best friend was a nurse where I live and he got sick of it and decided he wanted to be a pilot 20 years ago. Fast forward and he's now a captain for Southwest. Flies out of Vegas where he lives every morning. Big money - and that's where he met his wife who's a hot flight attendant.

But, I'm sure we've changed at least a few lives for the better or at least hope so, so there's that.
Yeah. I started ground school, but divorce and all. Most of my buddies are retired already, or close. I am at least seven years away, if I ever can. I'll let Mrs. Fan retire when the vehicles are paid off, or at age 62, whichever comes first. I will keep going. I honestly bet that I never really retire. If I do, I will not be able to travel, etc. Sucks.

I have wanted, so many times, to take a utility bill and write "But, I change lives" and send it back with no check.

I wonder how that would have gone.

I have wanted, so many times, to take a utility bill and write "But, I change lives" and send it back with no check.

I wonder how that would have gone.
Same...Wife and I learned really quick that our water company has zero tolerance for a few days late (by accident) late bill. They absolutely shut the water off and lock it. Sucks.

Honored to share this forum and chat with members of law enforcement and teachers anytime men!

Thank you
Thanks. Please send donations.

Thanks. Please send donations.
This is all I have. Inflation you know.
2fe807a7597d28c05fc8c0d4454e4604--bad-teacher-sexy-teacher.jpg

Generals gathered in their masses
Just like witches at black masses
Evil minds that plot destruction
Sorcerer of death's construction
In the fields, the bodies burning
As the war machine keeps turning
Death and hatred to mankind