• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

US govt. pays half billion for fake terror videos....

• Thread starter Thread starter POP
  • Start date Start date
They were just old Kim K sex tapes she didn't want out because she had a facial.

What??? Another Poop conspiracy site spouting "news"?

66462079.jpg

500M would easily finance the Wall Trump wants to build.... just saying.

It would be yarn to you because you lack the depth and insights to understand its significance. Everything just goes right over your head.

Blah, blah.

Again, it's significance is simply over your head. Any good pro wrestling coming on that you are amped about? What time will you start drinking swill tonight?

Watching you getting humiliated on an hourly basis is far more entertaining than anything on television.

500M would easily finance the Wall Trump wants to build.... just saying.

Can we build a wall around the internet.....I mean since that's where the San Bernadino terrorists were radicalized?........hmmm......nevermind that's dumb.

Maybe we can build that wall Trump is talking about and keep brown people out because we all know the correlation between brown people and violent religions?

.........hmmmm......

https://thinkprogress.org/yes-the-p...a-christian-terrorist-7dd3ae6b4611#.d4xy5db2f

never mind that's also dumb.....

Maybe we could just act like decent human beings...hmmmm....nahhhh we're CONservatives.......never mind

Again, it's significance is simply over your head. Any good pro wrestling coming on that you are amped about? What time will you start drinking swill tonight?

Yes, your inflated self image is very warranted. Everyone can see how intelligent and superior you are compared to themselves. You keep on keepin' on with that. It seems to be working for you.

Maybe we could just act like decent human beings...

I'm always amazed at the double standards DemocRATS shamelessly throw out there. Like this one...

YOU asking other people to behave like decent human beings is akin to Hitler telling others that all life is sacred.

Liberals often demand a standard they themselves won't live by. Comical, really.

I'm always amazed at the double standards DemocRATS shamelessly throw out there.* Like this one...

YOU asking other people to behave like decent human beings is akin to Hitler telling others that all life is sacred.

Liberals often demand a standard they themselves won't live by.* Comical, really.

Really? You know for a fact that i'm not a decent human being?

Of course you do, not because you know me personally , but because i dont believe the same racist, misogynistic, anti poor **** you twisted creeps do. You know...the stuff you think is "decent".

As far as Hitler goes...well he was just a good patriotic CONservative guided and supported by the church in the quest to protect his people......you know like Trump.

He should have built a wall instead.....

First to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn, so that no man will ever again see a stone or cinder of them. This is to be done in honor of our Lord and of Christendom, so that God might see that we are Christians, and do not condone or knowingly tolerate such public lying, cursing, and blaspheming of his Son and of his Christians. For whatever we tolerated in the past unknowingly * and I myself was unaware of it * will be pardoned by God. But if we, now that we are informed, were to protect and shield such a house for the Jews, existing right before our very nose, in which they lie about, blaspheme, curse, vilify, and defame Christ and us (as was heard above), it would be the same as if we were doing all this and even worse ourselves, as we very well know.
Second, I advise that their houses also be razed and destroyed. For they pursue in them the same aims as in their synagogues. Instead they might be lodged under a roof or in a barn, like the gypsies. This will bring home to them that they are not masters in our country, as they boast, but that they are living in exile and in captivity, as they incessantly wail and lament about us before God.

Martin Luther ----German Catholic priest and founder of the Protestant movement

Quoted from "On the Jews and their lies"

Last edited: