• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

USA moon trip planned

Coach

Forefather
Reaction score
Will this quiet the conspiracy folks who say we never went? One the other hand the astronauts sure acted strange upon landing back on the earth. Why?

The truth is easier to see these days with high definition cameras. What I'm interested in the economic possibilities and mining for resources.

Awesome. I hope we spent hundreds of billions of dollars for a weekend on a rock, gathering rocks.

That would be cool.
maybe they'll find a Koran and the Arabs will all decide to go?
it'd be money well spent.

Will this quiet the conspiracy folks who say we never went? One the other hand the astronauts sure acted strange upon landing back on the earth. Why?

The truth is easier to see these days with high definition cameras. What I'm interested in the economic possibilities and mining for resources.
Yeah, it will be easy to transport heavy minerals back thru the atmosphere. Maybe you can design a solar panel/heat shield for them.

I don't get the point of even going unless they're planning a base.

Going to Mars makes even less sense to me. Unless you can create an atmosphere while dragging the planet into a hospitable zone.

I like space exploration and what not, but it is probably not the best use of money. However alot of common products have come from NASA. There are also many other government agencies that are a much worse use of resources.

I don't get the point of even going unless they're planning a base.

Going to Mars makes even less sense to me. Unless you can create an atmosphere while dragging the planet into a hospitable zone.
Have you not seen the movie Avatar?

Maybe they'll find a tranny and all the libtards will go.

It bears repeating...

ArKKK approves of the massive level of rayciss in this post

I like space exploration and what not, but it is probably not the best use of money.

Nope. A better use of the money may be to give some of the funds used for these space boondoggles to people like you so you can pay back your $50 debts?

****, we could just send Ogur to the moon and I'd consider it a win.

clarification, sending OGUR to the Moon is the win, NOT that Ogur is a winner.

Cutting back NASA was one thing Bomma did that I agreed with.
Killing Bin Laden was the other.

We should have had a moon base by now at least… the fact they never tried either means they never went or we probably have a secret one they don’t talk about…

Look a lot of people who think the first moon landing was faked still think we inevitably did go, just not that first trip.

The theory that makes the most sense was that so many things could have gone wrong that would have set the space program back that they filmed them landing on the “moon”pn a set built in the infamous area 51 aviation base (After pics and rumors leaked, the govenment acknowledged that they did build a moon simulator set there, but claims it was for practice) then had the astronauts do a fly by the moon and claim they landed to boost national pride during the cold war.. they later actually did perform the landing in a later mission, but at that point had something gone wrong, public opinion had already been stoked…

We should have had a moon base by now at least… the fact they never tried either means they never went or we probably have a secret one they don’t talk about…

Look a lot of people who think the first moon landing was faked still think we inevitably did go, just not that first trip.

The theory that makes the most sense was that so many things could have gone wrong that would have set the space program back that they filmed them landing on the “moon”pn a set built in the infamous area 51 aviation base (After pics and rumors leaked, the govenment acknowledged that they did build a moon simulator set there, but claims it was for practice) then had the astronauts do a fly by the moon and claim they landed to boost national pride during the cold war.. they later actually did perform the landing in a later mission, but at that point had something gone wrong, public opinion had already been stoked…
They almost crashed. I dont think that is something they wanted in the history books.

Yeah, it will be easy to transport heavy minerals back thru the atmosphere. Maybe you can design a solar panel/heat shield for them.

This is for the future. Besides it easy to get thing off the moon due to it lack of gravity. Not that you would know anything about that.

We already have heat shields for humans to come back so I dont think that is an issue, but bringing enough rock back to be useful is just not practical.

I would say lets stop the **** ups on this planet before missing up another one. but what do I know

We already have heat shields for humans to come back so I dont think that is an issue, but bringing enough rock back to be useful is just not practical.
To say nothing of transporting enough oxygen, food, and water into space to keep astronauts alive for a long period of time.
Honest question, we've brought back moon rocks already so we should know what's in them. Is there really **** we need there that we don't have here?

This is great news!
We already landed on Mars. Now the moon!

hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
To say nothing of transporting enough oxygen, food, and water into space to keep astronauts alive for a long period of time.
Honest question, we've brought back moon rocks already so we should know what's in them. Is there really **** we need there that we don't have here?
It’s green energy bro.