• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Vance's house for sale

For you bargin hunters, it's been on the market for a bit and I'm sure you might be able to get the price down a couple hundred grand. I saw an article in one of the local news papers earlier in the year that described the property and McDonald and wife's strong religous beliefs in relation to their life and the property.

I could retire off the property taxes that are being paid on that !!!

Still a pretty NICE looking place.

Salute the nation

Yeah ill pass , would take too long to weed wack around the house and dust everything each week.

Whacking is an individual sport, so length of time is irrelevant.

Now for the “dusting”, it would depend on the dust…………..

Salute the nation

Whacking is an individual sport, so length of time is irrelevant.

Now for the “dusting”, it would depend on the dust…………..

Salute the nation
I spit out my monster reading this.

Good God, my mind goes to some guttery and dusty places I suppose

I spit out my monster reading this.

Good God, my mind goes to some guttery and dusty places I suppose

I've got a couple different weed whackers and pending on the area I'm about to do, I pick the appropriate unit. It's like a sport challenge to me...........

As for the dusting, it reminded me of that movie Caddyshack, when Bill Murray is using his weed blower to clean his maintenance shop living space.................

Where did your corrupt mind lead you toooooooooo?

You need a trip into the Spirit World to sooth you pain.!!!!

Salute the nation

Reactions: MTC
BGB, did you not read that it has not one but TWO caretaker homes?

They’re calling caretaker homes but One could be summer home for family / MIL / etc. I guess it would depend on the extent of what you used the property for. Horses could take a 2nd caretaker, where as formal living, butler / maid / cook could require caretaker home as well.

Me, I’d rent the two houses out and live in one of the caretaker homes and perform all machinery types work grooming / irrigation / weed whack-ing (note to MTC) / amongst others things.

Salute the nation

McDonald made a little over $28 million in his NFL career, or $154,754 per reception. Quite amazing for a tight end who was nothing special.

My son is a 6-foot-4, 200 pound wide receiver who is a sophomore in high school. Penn State just signed a kid from Exeter with a very similar frame, and they're converting him to TE.

Yes, I know it's quite a longshot, but I'm hoping and praying that my boy eventually becomes an NFL tight end. Even an average one would be just fine. A man can dream, can't he?

Ocean front property in Ligonier.

That's when you know you got money to burn.... :LOL:

I’ve got some Ocean front property in lower Nevada, price is competitive and no HOAs………………….

I just need your Credit Card and Social Security number for a quick turn around and it’s your’s.

You could post it here or PM it to me if you are worried about security issues………

Salute the nation

McDonald made a little over $28 million in his NFL career, or $154,754 per reception. Quite amazing for a tight end who was nothing special.

Vance made most of that 128 million from the stiff arm TD against the Bucs. :ROFLMAO:

That is literally all I remember of him.

Yeah ill pass , would take too long to weed wack around the house and dust everything each week.

display.gif